• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need Help with PCT!

AzureP

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys,

I have already posted in this thread about cutting my cycle short due to a move to the US.

I would really need some help with picking the proper PCT and ordering it from within the US.

I did:

500/week of test c
300/week tri-tren

for 10 weeks then I had to cut it off.

I am currently starting my second week completely off (did some HCG while I was pinning).

So, I need help with what exactly to use as my PCT (I only had access to clomid and nolva back in Europe, but obviously, couldn't bring them with me). Should I go with clomid and nolva in this case or should I try something else?

If so, what should I order, in what quantities should I take it and from where should I order?

Thanks a lot!

Unless it was liquid, I don't see why you couldn't throw that shit in an aspirin bottle and fly it. I've done it on multiple international flights.

clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I would follow this standard protocol and it's good you were able to run HCG at the end.
As to where to get your meds........I'll just be a mockingbird and say read the forums and you should be good to go. Good luck.

AzureP, you really need to read through the forums and sub forums to find a source. Most people wont want to throw out their source to the people who are directly asking people for one. I have found that you get a 50/50 chance when you fish for sources. Some people will throw out the name of a source they trust, but doing this type of post also opens you up to scammers and product pushers, so you would have to research every name you received anyway. Good luck on your journey!

Like everyone has said, nolva and clomid will work perfect. If that's the compounds you were using before, nothing has changed here in the USA. those compounds are still the same here. Check out a few of the peptide sources on this forum and just do a little research to find which one you feel comfortable with. I like having all my pct on hand before I start my cycle. However I understand this is a rare situation.

nolva,aromasin,hcg works for me

IML Gear Cream!
Guys, seriously, I really need a simple website recommendation.

I am new to this country, I don't know your laws so if anyone can just PM me a SAFE link from where I can order I would be very grateful. I have no idea whom to trust by reading the suborums and all the people recommending there...

Please.

Thanks

At the top of the page there is a link for IMR.

AzureP, you really need to read the forums and reviews to get an idea of who you want to do business with. Most people aren't going to give any and every newbie their source as soon as their asked for one. If you do get tons of PM messages saying "Hey use XYZ!!" then I would be concerned that you are being preyed upon by possible scammers. You also need to find out the laws first brother and decide what you're going to do. I will say in the US anabolic steroids are illegal unless it is prescribed to you. Good luck on your search and read read read.

Guys, seriously, I really need a simple website recommendation.

I am new to this country, I don't know your laws so if anyone can just PM me a SAFE link from where I can order I would be very grateful. I have no idea whom to trust by reading the suborums and all the people recommending there...

Please.

You said you looked at Paxton Pharma reviews. I said if the sites down pm all4muscle, he will take care of you . I have used their pct gear successfully. They are open , just got a pack today. Good luck

For a pretty moderate cycle like that I would just run

Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Clomid - 100/50/50/25

Nolva > everything. Tamoxifen actually causes your pituitary to release LH and FSH which stimulate leydig cells in the testes to kick start natural test and sperm production. Nothing beats that. 60/40/40/20/20

Nolva > everything. Tamoxifen actually causes your pituitary to release LH and FSH which stimulate leydig cells in the testes to kick start natural test and sperm production. Nothing beats that. 60/40/40/20/20

I dont think we should tell him nolva is better than everything or that it should be taken alone only. Clomid is shown to increase natty test much more than nolva alone. Hcg can play just as crucial of a role as well, so there truly is a lot that beats that. Let just get him the best information available for the OP to make his decision.

Back