• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone Study

chankle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I appreciate HeavyIron and Colochine for approving this post/link

Thank you for viewing this post. I'm a 4th year Urology resident performing a study concerning the current usage patterns of testosterone, associated ergogenic aides, and potential side effects including fertility outcomes. To be a candidate for the study you must be a male (18+) with a history of testosterone use (in any form with or without other AAS) for any period of time. This is not an anti-steroid study, we are merely looking at usage patterns, reasons for use, and our primary interest is future fertility since we see many similar patients in clinic. The study is an anonymous 5 minute survey. No future contact will be made with study participants and there's no legal liability. I would greatly appreciate your time and participation. Feel free to post any questions in this thread and I will address them as promptly as possible. When the results are in and I have the manuscript written, I'll be sure to share them with all participating forums.

Contemporary Usage Of Testosterone – Cohort Description, Utilization Patterns, And Adverse Effects

Thank you for taking the below linked survey. The study protocol has been approved by our Institutional Review Board (IRB). Your answers are anonymous and no future contact will be made regarding the study.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/testosterone_use

Sincerely,
Cameron Charchenko MD

I did te survey, do I get a prize?

I did te survey, do I get a prize?

Thank you for your time. I wish I could compensate participants. Unfortunately, that would remove your ability to remain anonymous and my funding will only cover the statistician I need to analyze the data. I've collected 110 thus far. Hoping to accrue ~250.

I just did it to

Thank you. I also appreciate the maturity of this forum. Others have been a nightmare with people attempting to sabotage the thread saying I'm asking for money and various other things. The moderators here and responses have been great. The data collected will be truly unique and not previously published to our knowledge.

Done!

The docs will love that survey. Haha

Done. I like the question do you use other steroids besides testosterone? LOL

Done. I like the question do you use other steroids besides testosterone? LOL

I wanted the study open to any type of AAS, but the principal investigator preferred a history of testosterone +/- other AAS. I don't think there will be many who have just used T, but I will likely lose more who have done AAS other than T. Thanks for your participation.

Are we going to have access to the end product of the research?

Get Shredded!
Mine is the one that the answers look like a total drug addicts answers.

on high doses of test year round
used recreational drugs
cant come off testosterone without having every single side effect listed lol

it you answer these honestly chances are you are technically a drug addict (for most of the guys on this board)

I'm very interested to see the results as well. The survey was clear and laid out nicely.

Are we going to have access to the end product of the research?

Yes, Sir. I will provide the abstract and manuscript when I've finished writing it. It'll be submitted to an Andrology/Sexual Medicine conference for abstract presentation and the manuscript will be submitted to a journal (haven't decided which yet) for publication.

Last edited:
Oh I wonder what everyone answered on where do you get your shit?? Bites nails... These questions make me nervous kids

Thanks for doing this

Oh I wonder what everyone answered on where do you get your shit?? Bites nails... These questions make me nervous kids

There's an option for "other" in which you can say prefer not to answer or you can simply skip the question. My interest in that question was to identify the percentage receiving meds from anti-aging or T clinics, since these are heavily marketed. I tried to limit questions that would offend people or be uncomfortable to answer, but unfortunately that is hard to do with this topic. I can assure you the data is anonymous, confidential, and has no legal liability.

Back