• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG Pharm (DetroitDawg) ripped me off!

brady69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
waited over a month for my order since he picked up my $$. He no longer answers my emails. This is bullshit!

Is there another rep you can PM to help you get this straightened out? Give them a shout & hope there's a logical explanation for the delay

Man, you should have called last summer before you made that order holmes....

Are you serious

First post and this is it?

Read the new member stickies by LowT.....

1) No orders until you hang out 2 weeks and read the board posts.
2) No orders until you have 20 posts.
3) Read the first rule.

If your post is real, I struggle to believe that, any 10th grader on this forum would have known with just 10 minutes of reading. My frustration is not with you, but your actions, or lack there of. The bad sponsors wouldn't get away with this if most members would put a little time into this like they do in the gym.

MLG took you. Now, honestly, do some reading.

LowT

Woof woof (in my macho man voice)

Yeah I'm still waiting for my pack from mlg too...going on 8 months now lol

did mlg not screw everyone last year?

IML Gear Cream!
don't worry,sometimes shipping delays happen.probably your stuff is on the way

Yeah im sure that's what it is. I'm just assuming the reason he's not responding to emails is because he's still busy sending out old packs

lol i was waiting to see when another MLG thread would pop up. unbelievable

I heard all resends went out already and they were also giving money back since no vial was ever consistent with fill and didn't have much hormone in it. But I guess the floaters made up for the lack of hormone :roflmao:

Brady69, MLG scammed most of the board last summer and disappeared then. Your complaints are meaningless at this point. Whether or not your gear came, you'd be ripped off either way with what they sold.

waited over a month for my order since he picked up my $$. He no longer answers my emails. This Iis bullshit!
I Have Eight Vials Of Mlg TestProp You Can Have You Just Have To Heat It Up Every Time To Have The Crystals Go Away!!

I Have Eight Vials Of Mlg TestProp You Can Have You Just Have To Heat It Up Every Time To Have The Crystals Go Away!!
I couldn't get mine to reconstitute with a blow torch

MLG got me good as well. Much more careful now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought an order from MLG early last year, got everything, and the Dbol was for sure legit. I think the Test was probably underdosed, but I was about to make another order when I got on this forum and saw all the complaints. Glad I checked before I made a second order.

i think someone creates these accounts just to come on here an stir the pot, like they get off on seeing who they got over on or something

Yes..that's why everyone e's fed up with these posts..two seconds of research would have saved the dude his funds

Yeah I did a quick search after emailing mlg (he responded almost immediately), and saved myself some money by actually looking before I leaped.

MLG has been scamming people for months. Speculation is that they were busted.

People are still ordering from them? You need to check other forums mane

I was being sarcastic. I got taken last summer as well

Sent from my iBone 6"

Right over my head! Work has me taking everything too literal and serious......but that sucks you got screwed over as well. P.S. How is the quality of your iBone? Pretty sturdy phone? :)

Back