• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle now or wait?

ProjectSwole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:
Age 24
Height 5:9
Weight 190 lbs was 205lbs before traveling
Bf 15% approx
Training experience 8 years, seriously for 5 years
Researched AAS bit by bit over 5 years

My position:
Initially I had planned to gain the 15lbs that I've lost since I've not trained or dieted properly over the past two years, due to travelling, naturally. But now I'm thinking why waste the time as I plan on using AAS as part of my life to achieve the goals I have set. My dream would be to be able to make money from bodybuilding. Weather i decided one day to compete or ideally become a sponsored athlete.

Im booking myself in for a blood test I have my diet and training all planned out. Do I just say fuck it and start now or do I gain what I no I can naturally and then start?

You seem ready to me
The lower your body fat the better off you are with staying away from estrogen related side effects so if you decide to gain weight make sure it's solid weight

Based on age and training experience I would say go for it. Since you say you haven't "trained or dieted properly over the past two years" I would get a couple of months of training in before you start just so your joints are healthy and so you already have a meal and workout routine in place. Don't forget PCT- it is just as important as your cycle in my opinion.

I disagree with these guys completely. If you can get to 205 naturally do it. Then when you cycle you will go up from there, not up to there. Plus you said you haven't trained in a long time, get a good routine, get your body familiar with the movements workouts, and get familiar with your body itself, again.

Cheers guys it wouldnt be for a few weeks at the earliest, finding it hard to get 4000 clean calories in after so long off. So will wait until my stomach gets used to the amount of food

You seem ready. IMO you don't have to be at your natural potential to cycle. I think you definitely need a solid...and I mean SOLID base of muscle and a reasonable body fat. I think you need to know how to train and nutrition properly, and how to grow without AAS. You can accomplish all this in 5 years time. I also think you should be old enough (25 ideally) but 24 is ok. I think you meet all this criteria. Maybe post a pic...and a layout of your diet?

I would train naturally for at least a little while to get the natural gains you can and a good workout consistency if you don't already have it Once you start to hit a ceiling go on a cycle. JMO

Nothing persona, but the guys that get the most benefit are the ones that have had their training and diet down for some time. The ones that decide they want to start pinning with the intention of getting their diet and training down right are the ones that are most disappointed with their cycle progression.

Nothing persona, but the guys that get the most benefit are the ones that have had their training and diet down for some time. The ones that decide they want to start pinning with the intention of getting their diet and training down right are the ones that are most disappointed with their cycle progression.
^^I agree with this. If you have your diet and training down, then I say go for it...If one or both of those things is lacking....then wait until you have perfected it. You'll get so much more out of your money.

Here's a copy of my diet, will be changing it weekly but still hitting similar macros.

AM SUPPLEMENTS
BCAA (5g)

MEAL 1 - 8am
Oats (55.7g) 209cal 7protein/37carbs/2.9 fats
4 Eggs 312cal 24/1.5/10.8
whole milk (200ml) 128 cal 6.4/9.4/7.2

Total Cal: 649
Total P: 37
Total C: 48
Total F: 21

MEAL 2 - 10am
Whey Protein (50g) 204cal 42protein /2.6carbs/3.8fats
1 Banana 105cal 1/27/0
2 tablespoon Peanut butter (25g) 145cal 7.4/2.9/11.5
1 tablespoon olive oil 120cal 0/0/12

Total Cal: 574
Total P: 50.4
Total C: 32.5
Total F: 27

MEAL 3 - 1pm
Uncooked Wholemeal Pasta (100g) 334cal 12.1/62.2/2.5
Uncooked chicken (200g) 218cal 47/0/1.7
Pasta Sauce (250g) 110cal 3.2/19/1.6

Total Cal: 662
Total P: 62.3
Total C: 81.2
Total F: 5.8

MEAL 4 - 4pm
Frozen Mixed Fruits (80g) 30cal .7/5.8/0.1
2 tablespoon Peanut butter (25g) 145cal 7.4/2.9/11.5
1 tablespoon olive oil 120 cal 0/0/12
Almonds (20g) 128cal 4.2/4.4/10

Total Cal: 627
Total P: 54.3
Total C: 15.7
Total F: 37.4

MEAL 5 - 6:30pm
Uncooked Chicken (200g) 218cal 47/0/1.7
2 Cup Jasmine Rice Cooked 410cal 8/89/0.88
1/3 Broccoli Stalk 30cal 2.2/6.5/0.4
Chicken Seasoning

Total Cal: 658
Total P: 57.2
Total C: 95.5
Total F: 3

PRE WORKOUT
BCAA (5g)
L GLUTAMINE (5g)

POST WORKOUT
DEXTROSE (80g) 292cal 0/72/0
L GLUTAMINE (5g)

Total Cal: 496
Total P: 42
Total C: 74.6
Total F: 3.8

MEAL 6 - 9pm
Tuna (160g) 125cal 30/0/0.5
Sweet Potato (200g) 196cal 2.4/42.6/0.6
Asparagus (80g) 23cal 2.3/1.6/0.5

Total Cal: 344
Total P: 34.7
Total C: 44.2
Total F: 1.6

PM SUPPLEMENTS
CREATINE (5g)
L GLUTAMINE (5g)

Wake up for piss BCAA (5g)

Total Calories: 4010
Total Protein: 338
Total Carbs: 391
Total Fats: 99

Roughly
40/40/20

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not PED expert but I would agree with lonestar. You should train a bit naturally first and gain back strength and weight (ever heard of the 10% rule for training intensity?). Also, personally, I think you should get a little leaner ~12% before starting as steroids don't really help you lose fat and there is no reason to get above 15% (unless it's for football or something).

Good luck with whatever you choose! Always try to use the minimum effective dose for the amount you train, eat, etc. as it will really minimize any side effects and health risks associated with AAS.

i say go for it, you are better prepared than most people who are already cycling. i read all this stuff about body fat and training, diet, then i see logs and some of these guys look like they've never seen a weight, have been on a pizza and beer diet and are 25% bodyfat... they call it "skinny fat"??? It sounds to me like you have done your homework, just make sure your PCT and ancillaries are in order before you pin. Get bloods before you start to get your baseline and have them checked regularly while on cycle....and one more thing, make sure you have a legit source with properly dosed gear. good luck, and have fun!

Your not ready. If your honest with yourself, you know that.

You can grow and lose fat on gear. Guys jump in with far less potential than you have. But, forget what "everybody else does" and a lot of Bro Science on the boards. You have an opportunity to achieve so much more before jumping in. Spend the next 4 months really learning how to eat. Focus on all aspects of training. Give yourself some goals for 2015 and go hardcore, like the passion I think that you have based on your post. Then use this year as well to educate yourself on gear, especially PCT, as it is so important at your age.

Follow some vets on here and learn. Make a commitment to do this for 2015. Then stock up on everything you need in December and put a plan together for your first cycle.

You just haven't maximized your potential, not yet.

I wish you success and hope you hang out for awhile.

LowT

You can grow and lose fat on gear. Guys jump in with far less potential than you have. But, forget what "everybody else does" and a lot of Bro Science on the boards. You have an opportunity to achieve so much more before jumping in. Spend the next 4 months really learning how to eat. Focus on all aspects of training. Give yourself some goals for 2015 and go hardcore, like the passion I think that you have based on your post. Then use this year as well to educate yourself on gear, especially PCT, as it is so important at your age.

Follow some vets on here and learn. Make a commitment to do this for 2015. Then stock up on everything you need in December and put a plan together for your first cycle.

LowT

this is exactly what I was saying. Get to 215 then cycle, rather than cycle and get up to 215... Not saying you'll only make it to 215, or that you'll even get there. Just using the numbers to make a point

LowT
Good shit lowt, very respectful and forward.

this is exactly what I was saying. Get to 215 then cycle, rather than cycle and get up to 215... Not saying you'll only make it to 215, or that you'll even get there. Just using the numbers to make a point
215lbs and sub 12%bf could take a while naturally!

LowT

Cheers LowT

I'm going to focus the next few months on getting back upto 200lbs as that has been my goal that I set myself before starting AAS. Then maintaining that weight and try lose a bit of fat. Will keep educating myself, currently reading 'anabolics'.

ill be about for a while, follow my journey!

Back