• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FOZ's Primo Log

friendofzeus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We'll talk about my cycle first.

Ever since getting into gear use, I've always wanted to do a higher dose primo cycle but there's always been two major deterrents. One, if you're actually getting real primo for what you're paying for it, and two it's considered a "slow" gainer and I'm an impatient motherfucker. The sources that I've used in years past have without a doubt delved into the sketchy realm of things, but have gotten significantly better in the past 1-1.5 years. Finally now with exposure to sources like PL, I trust that I'm getting legit primo so that removed obstacle number one. The impatient part really hasn't gotten away, but considering this will probably be my last cycle for many years to come, I figured I might as well do one that I've always dreamed of and this is it. It will definitely be my lowest dose cycle in quite a while and also the least amount of compounds in any cycle other than my first two cycles which will be a nice change of pace. Another thing that is different about this cycle is that EVERY compound I'll be running, will be completely new to me, even down to the test that I'm using.

My cycle is going to be a 12 week cycle and is going to look something like this:

week 1-12
1g of PL 200mg/ml/wk

week 1-3
PL's test 300
600mg of PL test 300/wk

i'll be running test a bit higher in the first few weeks to kind of kick start my cycle as the primo starts building up in my system.

week 4
i'll be tapering down to my test base for the rest of the cycle at 300mg of test 300/wk

week 5-12
PL test 300 @ 300mg/wk

week ?-12
I'll be running PL's liquid Anavar as soon as it comes in stock again for the duration of the cycle in doses of 75-100mg/ED

week-1-12
6iu's of merck seronos and genos from PL or 10iu's of PL's grey tops ED, 7 days a week.
I'll be alternating these 3 forms of GH since I have them all on hand now with no particular order.

week 1-12
at a minimum I'll be using insulin to the tune of 10iu's pre workout but based on my schedule, i'll be doing 5iu's for breakfast, 10iu's pre and 10iu's post workout at the most.

My goals:
Obviously to gain as much mass as possible, but I really want to bring my legs as a whole up, my rear delts, and I want to add mass to my abs to increase visible depth/separation in between and around them. To bring up my weak parts, I'll be doing at least 5 sets of calf work every time I workout, I'll be hitting rear delts 2-3x a week, and I'll be hitting quads twice a week.

My obstacles:
For those that followed my last log, I ran into major digestive issues with no real cause but they have been slowly getting sorted out and I've been getting close to 4k calories a day, but because I'm naturally an ectomorph I have to eat quite a bit more than most to really put on mass as I've found out with past cycles. I'll be shooting for 5k+ cals ED, but I really want closer to 6k. Because of the still slightly lingering digestive issue, I'm figuring out that I'll have to eat even smaller meals, even more frequently, which means I may be eating up to 12x/day.

Another big obstacle is my schedule. I can't keep a set split because of work, so a lot of my workouts will look slightly unorganized compared to a normal 4, 5, or 6 day split, but I know I can at least be getting to the gym 5 days a week. I'm going to try something I haven't done before as well though, even if I only have 30 or 40 minutes, I'm still just going to swing by the gym and get as many sets in for my problem areas that I can in that time without going through the prep time involved with making my slin juice, post workout shake, etc.

There are a lot of "new to me" things in the cycle which is one of the many reasons I'm so excited to try it and see the results.

I did my first injection of test 300 and goddamn was this stuff smooth and flowed so easily. I'll be ordering some 27g needles and syringes for them here shortly. The Primo is even less viscous than the test 300. Originally my plan was to just do 2 injections a week of 2.5ml's each, but I may very well break it into 5 1ml injections with a 27g needle or even insulin pin because the Primo is that damn smooth to inject. I'm interested to see how I react PIP wise to the higher dosed primo as well so we'll find out here within a couple days.

I had the woman take my measurements this morning but I can't find the paper she wrote them on so I'll be putting up my current measurements, pictures, and weight later today as time allows.

This log will include my food intake and workouts within 24 hours as they occur.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be following along.

Looking forward to this log! If you need any help with training or diet don't hesitate to hit me up.

I will be following along. Look forward to the results.

So the primo will be at a gram per week?
In to see how it treats you.

workout today with no slin, had a very odd schedule:

quad day today:

leg press - 2 warm up sets 15-20 reps, 1x15, 3x12, 1x9, 1x1 - waited way too long for that last set and was going for a new PR. i'm finally back up strength wise where i was a year ago with the leg press, maybe even more since i had more reps than i remember.

rehab lunges - 3x10 (i need to be able to do 3x20 of these)

leg ext. - 1x20, 1x18

my quads were totally fried. it felt really good to get that heavy on the sled for the first time in forever. i just hate the constantly feeling of almost shitting myself as i'm pushing.

DIRTY diet for today. didn't even do intra-post workout supplementation, just got to the gym went until i couldn't anymore and got out

3am Meal: 1 SW pasta salad, 1 activia.
6am snack: 1 banana, 1 activia
12:30pm meal: 1 banana, 1.5 peanut butter, 1 activia
3pm meal: 8 pizza hut bread sticks (1120 cals) 40g protein, 152g carbs
7pm meal: cob salad - 585 cals, 27g protein
8pm meal: 2 bagels - 560 cals, 108g carbs
8:20pm snack – king size snickers (yeah I know) 440 cals, 8g protein – a metric ton of sugar

i still have 2 meals left, one will be pasta and sauce with 8oz's of lean beef and the last one will be my pre-bed casein shake along with an activia.

total macros: 5090 calories (first time over 5k in months) ~224g of protein, 583g (probably closer to 500 when you don't count the sugar)

this isn't by any means my normal diet, but the woman recently got sick and hasn't made my food yet, expect a lot more meat/carb source meals with ice cream here and there in the future.

after 4 days of weighing myself upon waking i've gotten my average weight of 212lbs. i've come down about 8-9 lbs from not hitting my calories and dropping any water weight from the dbol at the end of my last cycle (didn't weigh myself throughout my cruise)

yesterday was an off day for me, diet went like:

breakfast:
9am meal: 1 activia, 1 banana, 4tbsp's of peanut butter, 100g of carbs worth of pasta (2.5 servings), 8oz of lean beef.

dinner:
2/3 box of mac and cheese, 1 whole pepperoni and sausage pizza, 16oz glass of 2% milk, 1 activia

pre bed meal: casein shake, 1 banana

macro breakdown: cals - 3600 total protein - 221 carbs - 388

yesterday sucked for food, coming down with a slight bug, nothing serious though. i also wanted a day to take it easy on because the next week and a half is going to be hell with work deadlines before i go on vacation for a week to train in houston.

today i got a solid breakfast in, going to hit shoulders today in a couple hours. I've noticed a bit of water weight (swollen ankles, puffy fingers) with a switch back to the genos after a box of greys, interesting, but only enough that my socks are leaving imprints in my legs.

for pictures, i'll just use the most recent ones from the contest thread:

legs:

m1bmvUR.jpg

Eg7sKNo.jpg

workout from today, i'll get my diet up when i'm done eating tonight:

my workout for tonight: ** /'s are indicative of pause rest sets or if multiple sets are connected via / it indicates a drop set** ** .'s indicate the following number is the # of seconds the contraction is held at the end of each rep**

standing calf raise (now logging weights used for my new log to track strength increases) - 3 WU sets 30 reps each, 155x15, 175x12, 195x15, 215x9 5 second squeezes at the end of each set
pec dec - 2 WU sets - 90x12,12,12,12

seated DB press - 2 WU sets - 60x10, 70x8, 60x5, 40x9, 30x12, 15x25

front DB raise - 20x10, 25x10, 30x8

Side DB raise - 25x10, 30x10, 40x6 *personal best using 40lb db for lateral raises

DB rear flys - 25x15, 30x8/4, 9/3, 30x5/20x8/10x8

DB shrugs - 60x12.2, 70x12.2, 85x12.2, 95x8.2

front cable bar raise - 20x12, 25x10,6

side cable raise - 10x15,9 *slight pain in shoulder 9th rep, stopped

cable bar face pull (stole from spiny) - 42.5x17, 57.5x15, 72.5x10

rope face pull (face level) - 30x20, 35x15, 42.5x8/30x8/20x12

Last edited:
meal 1: 2 plain bagels, 8oz chicken breast, 1 pack of jalepeno and cheddar crackers, 1 activia
meal 2: 1 gallon of slin juice + post workout shake
meal 3: 2.5 servings of pasta with 8oz's of chicken breast and marinara sauce
meal 4: sausage and pepperoni pizza, activia, 16oz of 2% milk
meal 5: casein protein shake
macros: cals - 5160 protein - 362 carbs - 529

the woman is finally making me some carbs before she leaves town in the morning so i'll be able to clean up my diet significantly starting tomorrow. my macros look a lot better today breaking 5k cals and 500g of carbs. i would have liked to get another meal or two in but i spent one of my meal times digging my truck out of the ice. a missed meal + shoveling cardio probably doesn't help me out too much.

today was an "off" day, but i still went in and did:
rehab lunges: 1x19 1x17 1x13
glute hamstring raises (bodyweight) - 4x20
standing calf raises single leg body weight - 4x40

my diet today wasn't too bad except at the end because i was rushed and didn't have a chance to make it home to grab food:

9am meal: 12oz chicken breast, 3 bagels
12:30pm meal: 12oz chicken breast, 3 bagels
4pm meal: 12oz chicken breast, 3 bagels
10pm meal: basket of fries, 1 giant salad with 3oz grilled chicken, 3oz turkey, 3oz bacon, 2oz of sliced almonds, handful of crushed tortilla chips, handful of chinese noodles and assorted vegetables
pre-bed: casein shake

macro summary: cals - 3930 protein -293 carbs - 510g

i'm not sure of the macros in my 10pm meal, but i'm assuming at least 700 cals from the fries and meat alone, 60g of carbs, ~45g protein (probably more). i'm happy i broke over 500g of carbs, but my cals were still low. i'd like to think between the fries and salad that i was probably closer to 1200 cals for that meal but i don't want to overstate it. i shouldn't have anymore off days until next week. hitting arms tomorrow, quads saturday, and posterior chain on sunday.

i just did my second injection of primo today, the first went flawless with zero pip. i'm really impressed with the primo and lack of pip considering everything i've read over the years saying that you should expect at least a bit of pip, but considering this is double the "normal" mg/ml and there's zero pip is pretty impressive.

yesterday was arms, workout as follows:

TGhiYN3.jpg

diet definitely was off since i slept for about 15 hour hours.

meal 1: 1 pack of jalapeno cheddar crackers, 3 bagels, 12oz chicken breast, 1 apple.
meal 2: slin juice + post workout shake + extra scoop of protein pre workout
meal 3: 8oz of carne asada + 2 giant wrap shells + 2oz of cheese +various vegetables
meal 4: casein protein shake

cals - 4360 protein - 368 carbs - 452

notes *i need to buy more yogurt. i've decided to switch my acitivia to greek yogurt since greek yogurt has been proven to have more beneficial bacterium in in than regular yogurt (not sure if activia has added probiotics or not, but i also want to drop the sugar and up the protein intake)

got a decent start to the day but my gym has been closing early for renovations on sundays even though it's a 24 hour gym so i had to totally rush my workout which is fine since i was totally gassed by the end of what i did anyways.

it was supposed to be a quad workout, but because of the time frame i had to work with i just did my calves, some random chest work since it feels like it has been a while since i've hit it and then got on the sled for quads. hit PR's on the pec dec (not that i really push it on that piece of equipment) and leg press

kC55aWn.jpg

that's PR's 2 workouts in a row with the leg press, we'll see how it keeps up. next workout should be a PR for my calf raises as well since i've hit 275x8 two workouts in a row now.

i'd also like to add: i don't really "feel" the effects of a lot of these compounds that a lot of people do. I don't get sexual side effects (the good ones) from tren or proviron, i don't get aggression or a sense of well being with certain compounds such as halo, mtr, tren base, or the well being from dbol, higher test levels, etc.

So while i can't really say that I'm "feeling" a difference since starting this cycle and having higher test levels, i noticed last night all my little "leaf" veins" as i call them, the tiny ones that spider out and connect the larger ones are starting to become visible again, my weight has already increased (could easily be more food in my body though), and my strength is apparently going up. i don't really think i'm leaning out necessarily, but vascularity is definitely improving.

in a week i'll be heading to houston to really hit it hard and train with a friend for an entire week, possibly doing 2/day workouts, nothing but lifting, eating, and sleeping (i think we're going to a museum too :roflmao:) which i'm totally looking forward to. i'm really hoping to pack on some pounds in this time frame, even though it is only a week.

Last edited:
tried to get the smaller veins to be visible in the pictures but i haven't figured out the different a/f ratio controls on my new phone.

hQTxsc2.jpg
8u4Nm2E.jpg

holy shit that looks like some Quasimodo motherfucker with the pictures side by side :roflmao:

diet for yesterday (3/8)

meal 1:
2 blueberry bagels, protein shake
meal 2:
slin juice +post workout shake
meal 3:
pecan crusted chicken rolls
pulled pork stuffed potatoes (2 whole potatoes)
french fries
small salad
meal 4:
2 huge wrap shell carne asada tacos (8oz of meat)
meal 5: casein shake (2 scoops)

*i asked the chef about the chicken rolls and potato skins for a rough idea, he said between those two items it wold be over 2.3 calories, with ~7oz of meat used total. so i'm just counting 2.3k cals for that entire meal and 100g of carbs from the 2 medium sized potatoes + the fries, and ~46g protein.

macro totals: cals ~5780 carbs - 480 protein - 228. obviously with that high of cals and that low of carbs and protein, the fat content of today was drastically higher than usual

heard/felt a loud pop from my bottom rib area when starting my last set of leg press last night on my PR set, it hurt but i finished the set anyways. went to the doctor today to get it checked out: a minor abdominal strain, great! :wits: the doc said i could still lift and all, just go higher reps and lighter weight with all pushing movements (legs and upper body). she said it doesn't seem too bad so it should only take a week or so to heal up.

i was going to do posterior chain or back/bi's today, but i think i'm just going to spend a solid hour stretching and foam rolling to try and prevent any additional injuries before hitting it hard in houston.

got a bunch of stretching in today. my rhomboids were tight as hell. diet for today:

meal 1 - 4 servings of whole grain pasta – 800 cals, 160g carbs 32g protein + 100 cals of sauce
snack - 1 banana 2 tbsp of high protein peanut butter – 290 cals – 26g carbs 15g protein
meal 2 - Creamy chicken soup with dumplings + whole sleeve of saltines – 922 cals, 135g carbs, 20.6g protein
meal 3 - 16oz 2%milk, ½ serving tuna salad (1can of tuna + other stuff) +4 slices of bread – 516.5 cals, 54g carbs, 35g protein – 756.5 cals, 54g carbs, 51g protein
meal 4 - pepperoni and sausage pizza and a banana - 1270 cals - 142g carbs - 56g protein

total - cals - 4038 carbs - 517 protein - 174

*notes for today: around meal 3 i started getting pretty stopped up and couldn't really eat much for a while. i did a double dose of benefiber today to help move things along. i forgot all the greek yogurt i had bought at the store hence no yogurt in my diet. my protein intake sucked while my carb intake was decent. my work load for this week is terrible but i'm still going to be eating and lifting as much as i can. injections are going as smooth as i could possibly want from any form of gear.

i really need to stop fucking around on the diet and get my normal meals back into play, carbs and meat, carbs on meat, carbs and meat. 8 days into this, i have to change it before it becomes a habit.

workout from tonight. got shortened by the woman

E4pNbQk.jpg

2 more PR's, calves and SA DB row.

i'll post up my diet for today when i'm done eating. i'm only at about 4k cals right now, so i at least want to get another 1k in before going to sleep

diet for today: couldn't get another normal meal in, still stuffed

Meal 1 : protein shake – 1 banana, 1 large apple, 1lb strawberries - 650 cals, 48g protein
Meal 2: ½ tuna salad, 3 pairs of bread – 667 cals, 81g carbs, 40g protein
Meal 3: protein shake +1 scoop carb slam – 350cal 48p 30c
Meal 4: slin juice +post workout shake 1700 cals 180g carbs 134g protein
Meal 5: 2 bagels, 8oz chicken with lettuce and tomato 660 cals, 100g carbs, 60g protein
Meal 6: casein shake, 1 banana, 4 tbsp of normal peanut butter, 1 greek yogurt (lite) 830 cals, 78g protein, 33g carbs

totals: cals - 4857 carbs - 424 protein - 408

not too bad, but a big dose of carbs, another 120+ would have been awesome and pushed me into the 5k cal marker. i did a bunch of fruit for breakfast with a shake instead of solid dry food to help with the digestive issues from yesterday and am still doing double fiber. i got more greek yogurt today, so that will be a big fiber intake plus for me as well, on top of additional protein that I wasn't getting before. i finally broke 400g of protein which is where i'd like to be every day. if i could get a 400/600 p/c split every day i think i'd be happy.

one thing i've definitely noticed with the pharm grade GH vs the grey tops is that i definitely get some water bloat, (mentioned already with the genos) mostly visible around my feet/ankles. the woman said i had cankles today :paddle: i didn't even notice since running the seronos until today when i took my socks off and she said that. my guess is that it's just because it's due to elevated igf-1 levels from the pharm grade. 6iu's pharm vs 10iu's greys ED. my work schedule is going to be killing me until vacation on saturday and i'm trying to take it easy on my body before hitting it hard as hell for the entire next week. i'll probably lift 2 more times before sunday, day on day off type deal.

Settled in to my training Camp for the next week and got my grocery shopping done. Training starts tomorrow evening.

chest and tri workout from yesterday:

chest day from yesterday:

jwjZlDN.jpg

seated overhead DB ext: 60x25
overhead rope extions: 50x30, 60x27, 80x17, 100x6/80x8
flat bar tri ext backed ~6ft from machine: 75x10, 85x8,6
cross body SA PD ext. - 25x15,30x12,12
cross body SA PU exp. - 15x18, 20x12, 25x8

Back