• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lean mass/Cutting cycle, Advice please?

rspk

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm still fairly new at this still! Made stupid mistakes and I know that would really like some non sarcastic advice ;), I'd done two cycles before, first was at 5.10, 150lbs.. 8% BF. was meant to be 12 weeks of test400 and tren, but had a motorbike accident during week 5 and had to stop due to not being able to train, in the 5 weeks I did end up at 73kg (162lbs but went back down to my starting weight due to being off training cos of injury, I'm fully awear now I shouldnt have done something so strong for a first cycle but I hadnt put half as much time researching as I should have, Since then after researching more and relising I shouldnt of been such an idiot doing a course after not really hitting my natural limits I bulked (complex bulk) For a year, ended up at 175Lbs (12/13%BF still 5.10 then later decided to do a cutting course..I did cutting course of 6 weeks of Sust blend 250 At 500mg per week, and winstrol 60mg ED clen for week 1-2 and from 4-6 both at 40mg ED. Amazing results more then what I hoped for ended up at 167lbs around 7.5 %fat acording to pinch test. Yes I've PCT'd with HCG, clomid and novalax both courses, Sorry for my spelling I'm at work and rushing...

Gets me down to my point of my thread after boring you all with my life story.

Stats
178cm (5.10)
77.5kg (171lbs)
10% fat according to pinch test..
I'm looking pretty good if I may say so myself but need more of an edge for summer..

My planned course is this..

Test Propionate 100mg EOD wk 1-8
Tren aceatate 75mg EOD wk 1-5
Winstrol 50mg tablet brand is alfa pharma, tried lixus's 10mg tablets last time was brilliant but stepping up abit on this one.
clen week 6-8, 2 tablets pretty sure its 80mg ED

Give me your feedback on what you think about this, using HCG, Clomid and Novlax for PCT. need advice for dosage of these if you guys can! also I know Tren A and Test P are both short esters so hopefully should get some good effects from 5 weeks of Tren Ace
I'm aiming to hit 78/80kg at 6/7% BF my diet is around 250g protein a day, and will be 100-150G carb a day for cutting.

Last edited:
I'm no expert here, but you shouldn't be PCT'ing with HCG. It'll interfere with LH recovery which is a major point of PCT.

You can blast HCG in the few weeks leading up to PCT or else take it at low doses throughout the cycle. The latter method is nice for keeping your testes humming along, no atrophy or ascension issues.

I would add Masteron to your cycle man, cause testo prop, tren A and Masteron is an excelent combination..

Back