• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I would like to make a confession

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive have only trained legs maybe a dozen times in 18 years . I trained them today and will be doing so on a reg basis from here on out .I promise . Forgive me :coffee:

From now on all gym forays and pictures shall be in short shorts.

155387458-confession-gettyimages.jpg

my son you are forgiven, jesus loves you and wants you to be uncomfortable in stylish jeans. Please do 12 hail Mary's, 8 sets of back squats, 4 sets of front squats, 2 century sets some leg extentions and curls...
amen

Ya, bro I'm with ya! Why squat when you can just pin gear from one of our shops here at asf. ;)

MURF!!! haha im in same boat i have been training them recently now to, i always used to smash legs twice as hard as other body parts and they would take twice as long to grow. but I'm starting to look like one of those gym memes :/

I don't think I've ever seen a pic of murf. You posted one before murf?

And I know your joking about the legs.

I don't think I've ever seen a pic of murf. You posted one before murf?

And I know your joking about the legs.

Yea on IMF a few years ago a full frontal with face and all and here I posted a back pic

The way I see it with all my wear and tear and injuries and age I dont have many years left at this lifestyle ...I want to try to take my body to a higher level of size , and development . I have always made great gains and looked pretty damn good at times but I want to see what can happen with the short amount of time I have left ...I always knew that leg work would take my physique to new heights but I also knew that leg work was brutal ...Im finally ready lol . People who know me in my real world life are gonna shit when they see me training legs . Friends and mentors have been on my ass for years

Man murf. You trolling bro? Gonna be mad if you are. Pics to prove you not.

I'm gonna be real with you. It disappoints me that you don't train legs. Because it's hard!?Your top heavy? Start now, I don't care about you getting old and shit. Fuck that. Find a way to train em an do it, and continue doing it.

Brutal? Nah man. Does it take desire to do it yeah. Is it tough at first, sure. But once you get over the hump you'll love it like all muscle groups. No better time then now. You don't have to train till you puke. Save that for later.

Brother you have been forgiven for you sin. But you do as DJ said.

I hate training legs, but this cycle I decided I'm gonna do 2 leg days a week, and guess what. I hate leg day twice as much now

I hate training legs, but this cycle I decided I'm gonna do 2 leg days a week, and guess what. I hate leg day twice as much now
Damn the leg junkies. I have hated legs since 13. My calves won't grow they just get hard. Injuries healed so can't use that excuse anymore. I need forgiveness as well

I couldn't imagine not training legs/glutes. Chicks love it when I'm 3 inches deep and grab my hard ass while pounding it.

Wtf are you guys all board short wearin physique competitors? Shut up and squat! "Strap your cock on, leave your pussy at home and bend your fukn knees!"- Kirk Karwoski

Get Shredded!
I was thinkin' about getting some custom made Roxy board shorts with my name on them. That would be cute.

They look good on you bro all those leg extensions are paying off
a6ad63bf4221d5f802040bb8107caac8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one can see your wheels up in the club.........:coffee:

This guy knows.

I do legs once a week, that's it. And its a half assed workout at that. But I'm still doing it. Fuck legs. Fuck limping around for 3 days AFTER leg day.

the main level to my house is up a flight of stairs...
makes for a miserable few days :(

I'm 52 years old, have one artificial knee and a hip on deck for replacement. I abuse copious amounts of gearz and work legs at least once a week. If I can do it anybody can, suck it up cupcakes.

This guy knows.

I do legs once a week, that's it. And its a half assed workout at that. But I'm still doing it. Fuck legs. Fuck limping around for 3 days AFTER leg day.

You will get used to it if you do legs enough! That used to be the only body part on me that didn't get sore. I had, key word had tree trunks!

ITT. Bunch of half ass gear abusers. I'm lumping you guys in with toxic flow.

Wtf are you guys all board short wearin physique competitors? Shut up and squat! "Strap your cock on, leave your pussy at home and bend your fukn knees!"- Kirk Karwoski
tank is really D-lats

I wondered where my illegitimate son went.

Back