• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time for my second cycle "cocksucka motha fucka!!" *Benicio Del Toro voice*

FrankieTheWop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright boys second cycle. waited about a year to pull into this one and here she is. Please fine tune and make any recommendations you see. But please have a explanation of why your making that recommendation. Think ill be going the anarchy route for this one. Pretty excited with all the new buzz on it.

Also was going to kick start with Dbol, but I heard a lot of good on Prop Kicking.. Opinions on this if you please.

- Week 1-2 : Prop @ 100mg (1ml) EOD (300mg/week total) - Tues/Thurs/Sat

-Week 3: Prop @ 50mg (.5ml) EOD 150mg/week total) Tues/Thurs/Sat

- Week 1 to 12: Test e @ 250mg twice a week (500mg/week total) - Tues & Sat

- Week 8 to 12: Anavar @ 40 mg ED ( split into 2 - one morning, one evening)

- Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)

- Week 1 to 12: Aromasin @ 12.5mg E3D (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

- Week 14-16: PCT: Clomid @ 75/50/50/50

Nolva@40/20/20/20

Damn cmon yall throw some light on it. Wanna pull the trigger within the next few days. Warrior, tommy, anybody??

Alright boys second cycle. waited about a year to pull into this one and here she is. Please fine tune and make any recommendations you see. But please have a explanation of why your making that recommendation. Think ill be going the anarchy route for this one. Pretty excited with all the new buzz on it.

Also was going to kick start with Dbol, but I heard a lot of good on Prop Kicking.. Opinions on this if you please.

- Week 1-2 : Prop @ 100mg (1ml) EOD (300mg/week total) - Tues/Thurs/Sat

-Week 3: Prop @ 50mg (.5ml) EOD 150mg/week total) Tues/Thurs/Sat

- Week 1 to 12: Test e @ 250mg twice a week (500mg/week total) - Tues & Sat

- Week 8 to 12: Anavar @ 40 mg ED ( split into 2 - one morning, one evening)

- Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)

- Week 1 to 12: Aromasin @ 12.5mg E3D (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

- Week 14-16: PCT: Clomid @ 75/50/50/50

Nolva@40/20/20/20

Seems legit. So it's basically a fairly hefty Test cycle, with a little Var to tone and keep the bloat down? It seems a little unorthodox but I don't see any issues with it. I like it. Maaaybe bump the Var a bit to 75?

PCT seems solid. I would taper Clomid to 25 week 16 to avoid rebound.

I ran some numbers based on this. I used 7 days as the half life for Enanthate and 2 days for the Prop. If you think the half lives are different than those numbers, you can post up what you believe them to be and I can pull up some different numbers for you.

I used all of the same dates that you gave for injections and doses. I am looking at peak numbers for the test that you are injecting. With just the Enanthate your peak levels start to come up around week 6. Day 36 852 Day 43 861 Day 50 866 (approaching 870). Those are the highest values for the respective weeks you are injecting out of the two different pins for weeks 6,7, and 8. Obviously previous weeks will have lessor amounts.

870 is what you want to try and get to with the prop and avoid going over and staying under. You want to try to nail them just right. I will post some side by sides with the first column being the test without the prop, the second column will be with your proposed values of 100/50, third column 125/62.5, and the fourth 150/75. These numbers correspond to the highest value of test per week for weeks 1-5. This will help you compare which values get you closest to the end peak result around week 6.

E only 100/50 125/62.5 150/75

Week 1 418 593 637 680
Week 2 627 817 865 913
Week 3 731 836 862 892
Week 4 793 830 839 849
Week 5 832 835 836 837

100/50 is a pretty good estimate for this cycle. All of those numbers stay just under the 870 mark. 125/62.5 is better. The numbers are closer which means there will be less climb once you end the prop. 150/75 is a little much. It goes over on some of the peaks. That leaves some room for regression.

Any one of these values look good to me to use as they are the closest ones. Yeah, the levels don't perfectly nail 870, but in between pins for your cycle, your levels drop around 200.

Just tossing out some numbers you can visually see as far as the prop goes if you decided to go that route

Just for me the Anavar would be a waste of money. With 500 week test would make the Var unnoticeable on me ? This really is just preference . Looks good. Rider.

Ps. I turn the test way down with the Var to see it shine .

Thanks a ton weizen for taking the time out to do this! Really appreciate the visuals!

Yeah Maj, my thinking was instead of using Dbol in the beginning maybe I'd kickstart with the prop to speed things up a tad. Curious what you guys think about dropping the Var all together and just adding dbol to the prop in the beginning? Based on what Rider said I don't really wanna waste my Var so maybe I'll save it for the next cycle?

Thanks a ton weizen for taking the time out to do this! Really appreciate the visuals!

No worries man. It didn't take that long. I figure if someone takes their time to plan a cycle, whoever is offering their advice can take their time to do that right too. It's also a pretty good affirmation of your plan already with the doses, in case you ever wondered if/how far you can deviate from 100/50

The title of this thread is a bit off-putting, IMO :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
I definitely recommend you take Aromasin ED instead of E3D. I took the E3D route my last cycle and had a little gyno form (got rid of it though)

I definitely recommend you take Aromasin ED instead of E3D. I took the E3D route my last cycle and had a little gyno form (got rid of it though)

I disagree. Start with e3d or eod and bump it up as needed. Crashing your e2 sucks. Plus you should always take as little as needed to achieve results... just because YOU needed it ED doesn't mean he will. I for example can take twice a week on 700mg test and I'm good. Not everyone's the same.. start less, not more.

I disagree. Start with e3d or eod and bump it up as needed. Crashing your e2 sucks. Plus you should always take as little as needed to achieve results... just because YOU needed it ED doesn't mean he will. I for example can take twice a week on 700mg test and I'm good. Not everyone's the same.. start less, not more.

You just said it yourself.."not everyone's the same." So why risk getting a flare up? 12.5mg Aromasin ED won't crash your e2 levels lol. Better safe than sorry.

You just said it yourself.."not everyone's the same." So why risk getting a flare up? 12.5mg Aromasin ED won't crash your e2 levels lol. Better safe than sorry.

Because you don't need one every day necessarily. Anything AAS should be gone into with the mentality of starting low and working your way up. If I took aromasin daily my joints would hurt like hell and my dick wouldn't get hard. And you're not going to "flare up" suddenly if you're using an AI. If there is sensitivity or itching (I'm assuming the "flare up" you're referring to is gyno) then you can up your AI. You're not going to just develop gyno overnight.

i would run the Var @80mg/ED for a minimum of 6 weeks

Because you don't need one every day necessarily. Anything AAS should be gone into with the mentality of starting low and working your way up. If I took aromasin daily my joints would hurt like hell and my dick wouldn't get hard. And you're not going to "flare up" suddenly if you're using an AI. If there is sensitivity or itching (I'm assuming the "flare up" you're referring to is gyno) then you can up your AI. You're not going to just develop gyno overnight.

Lol I get you. The reason I had gyno come up (which it didn't flare up till around week 8-10) is because I was taking asin e3d. I got rid of it cause I acted fast but to each their own I suppose! Just as long as everyone is safe and making gains;). And follow a proper PCT!!!

Back