• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Olympus sustanon

Darkshadowlander

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay it was bad enough having two jugs of under dosed test e but now after 3 weeks of sustanon and pip from hell I took a led light and lite the damn bottle up counted 4 little hair like things floating and some sort of swirl that when u tip bottle upside down goes to the top. Im fed up blew a shit ton of money on test that has consistently let me down. I refuse to take any other products from olympus and want a refund on the gear. Sorry to be a dick but ive had enough.

Maybe you should have pm'd a rep with this first, we have given guidelines how to handle any issues.

Last edited:
I did ez and also when comes to gear with junk floating i will not keep that private.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my bad i emailed him

So, let me get this straight, 3 weeks in and you finally looked at the jug and now you see things? You don't look at things prior to injecting them into your body? I find that odd, but if you say so.

I look at everything especially after hn eavy hitters issues. It couldnt be seen under normal light had to flput a flashlight on opposing side to see. I dont have the best eye sight anyways. I had by brother look it a over thought i waz seeing shit. I wasnt.

I look at everything especially after hn eavy hitters issues. It couldnt be seen under normal light had to flput a flashlight on opposing side to see. I dont have the best eye sight anyways. I had by brother look it a over thought i waz seeing shit. I wasnt.

Ok, was just asking questions. And why did you feel you needed to post this in this forum as opposed to ours? We don't delete posts or cover shit up. I find that odd.

Theres nothing odd I posted it here because when theres gear with shit in it thats a big problem. If a mod feels this should be moved please do so. I also recieved a pm. I have no idea how i am supose to get a pic of such fine particals i can try.

Ok, was just asking questions. We will need pictures to support your claim, thanks for cooperating.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah ok you know what sarcasm and shit like that is not cool why the fuck would a issue like this warrant that kind of shit? I have nothing to gain from causing you guys headaches nor do i want to....You think im just trying to scam you out of gear or casb? Shit ill take pics of the gear but theirs no way in hell my sony can get pics that fine. Hell ill do one better a take a before and after pic of the bottle being smashed if you think im trying to get gear then it the gear still be good.

Don't get so upset Dark, we were just asking questions and giving you some shit. We will need pics, that's our policy so do what you can to get them.

So if my $400 sony cyber shot cant pick up something smaller than a grain of sand in a bottle what would you suggest I do?

What color are the specs or whatever. Also if your bro can see it w his eye I think your camera might be able to just try see what happens

Well, try to backlight it with the flashlight you used, maybe it will show up. You know we've always been cool about helping customers, we've shown that over and over. That's why we ask questions, to get answers we need to fix anymore problems. Do your best to see what you can do.

Get Shredded!
No dude its not sand theres the hair like shit plus what looks like a sediment or swirl had bottle upside down and could see a fine trail of it. I said sand as for a refrence of size

No dude its not sand theres the hair like shit plus what looks like a sediment or swirl had bottle upside down and could see a fine trail of it. I said sand as for a refrence of size

Ok..so its hair smaller than a grain of sand. That's some short hair.

They are faint i had contacts in to see them. Ill try my camera and see the bottle makes it a bitch to see

So hair like substances and sediment? I'd think you'd see that but what do I know.

ts small and i mean small and very fine what looks like hairs not actual hairs and sediment finer than grains of sand small and light enough to float in oils

Cool just so happens a co worker has a higher end camera and thinks with the backlight the large shit will show. Ill send them to you anabolic please pm me your email

Back