• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suggested Winny dose

pigsooie798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 23
5'9
195lbs
13% BF

I've been all over the forums but I've lost my pw and when I try to reset it says it sends the email for reset info but I never get it when I log onto email. So I'm not a noob don't go to hard on my guys
;)
I've ran one 14 week cycle. I was running Test E at 500mg a week. I had awesome results kept to my diet an surpassed what I had even hoped for. Now, I'm looking for advice an my next cycle I'm wanting to throw in Winny so I can cut up I am absolutely STUCK at 13% BF. I've already got my "Animal Flex" pack for my joints and my Liv52 and a big bottle of winny tabs beside them. These are 10mg. I'm wondering what you guys would suggest I run my winny at. I had good luck at 500mg on test and I'm still young so I would like to keep it at that dose but if really needed I would up a bit. Thanks fella's!

I run 50mg a day. I have tried going higher but my joints really hurt when I do. I wouldn't run it for more then 6 weeks max

50mg/day

Alright I plan to run for 4 weeks. I've heard it's some potent stuff and brings results. I'm excited to see

Back