• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Time with IGF-1 lr3

AnabollicA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This will be my first plunge into the world of peptides. I've been doing traditional AAS for years and I decided it's time to try IGF-1 lr3 and see what it can do for me.

I'm trying to research it but haven't found too much on mixing & dosing protocols. Is there any advice you seasoned members could give? I mean advice for everything. Here's how I've prepped so far:

Purchased 1 vial IGF-1 lr3 from Blue Sky (are they still good?)
Purchased 1 vial bacteriostatic water & 1 vial acetic acid

I figure I'll need more IGF but this is just a start, I guess depending on dose it can last me either 50 days (at 20mcg/day) or 20 days (at 50mcg/day). Question is, how do I keep the IGF good if I want to use it out to 50 days after reconstituting it? I heard it's only good for 20 days in the fridge. I bought the Acetic Acid just in case since I also read it can help preserve it longer.

Will be cruising on 500mg/wk TIPP (test)

Thanks for any advice, feel free to flame :coffee:

Ok. Your best bet is 50mcg per day, AA may help it last longer but it hasnt been proven. If your going to use AA cut it with some Bac water before every inject, it will burn. Iv personally only used Bac water and haven't noticed a rapid rate in degradation at all.. do it for 20 days on and 20days off. Rinse and repeat.

Here is something that might help you. Heavyiron is the man on these deals. Go to IMR sub forum, and on the second page, heavy has a thread named "one way to reconstitute IGF 1" This is an awesome explanation for everything. This is the protocal I run. I personally think you need to run 50 mcg. Give this a read.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm with you guys on 50mcg dosage. It seems to solve the "use within 20 days" rule while giving me a healthy dose. Plus I don't have to mess with AA. Dawg16 thanks for the recommendation on Heavyiron, I should've thought of that! I'll go check it out.

Thanks, I'm with you guys on 50mcg dosage. It seems to solve the "use within 20 days" rule while giving me a healthy dose. Plus I don't have to mess with AA. Dawg16 thanks for the recommendation on Heavyiron, I should've thought of that! I'll go check it out.

You bet! Glad to help.

Back