• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What to use to dry out and get hard and lean?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm bulking at the moment but I have gained a little fat and unfortunately a lot of it is stored on my abs which I am trying to work on. I also feel I am holding a good amount of water. I know it's hard to get a shredded core while bulking, however I'm trying to build muscle while toning up my core. I decreased my calories by a little but I am still in a surplus. I was around 3500, now around 3000. Also cleaning up my diet a little bit. I was considering tren, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet. I've been reading up on it, and honestly it's scaring the shit out of me. I was wondering if there is anything similar to tren that is not as strong and harsh. I liked how tren could dry you out, and that it's versatile. I just started working on my core a month ago or so. I have my "after" photo for my 12 week challenge in about 8 weeks and I need to work on my core. Any alternatives to tren?? My cycle :

Weeks 1-4: Dbol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-14: Tri-Test 350, 600/wk
Weeks 1-14: aromasin 12.5eod
Weeks 6-14: ??? Was thinking tren but not so sure now...

I'll attach some photos of me
uploadfromtaptalk1425035411422.jpgView attachment 12352uploadfromtaptalk1425035572656.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425035565051.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425035565051.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 93
Drop the Dianabol. Dianabol is going to bloat you up, I suggest not using it. Sorry. If its possible for you to find and you want a better choice. Anavar or Turanabol (like dianabol but without the bloat!) with Masteron instead of tren to help with lean body mass and help you lean out at the core. Give it some research, I think its just what your looking for.

Dianabol is going to bloat you up, I suggest not using it. Sorry. If its possible for you get get and you want a better choice. Anavar or Turanabol (like dianabol but without the bloat!) with Masteron instead of tren to help with lean body mass and help you lean out at the core. Give it some research, I think its just what your looking for.
I'm in week 6 of my cycle, I finished up with my dbol about 1.5 weeks ago lol

I'm trying to clean everything up from the dbol in the remaining 8 weeks or so. I will look into masteron too thx!

I'm in week 6 of my cycle, I finished up with my dbol about 1.5 weeks ago lol
That helps :D I don't think you put that info in there. Your safest choice is probably going to be anavar. If you can find it, afford it and put it to use why not? You'll feel better. Trenbolone is a brand new mess and if your not ready for it leave it out or wait.

That helps :D I don't think you put that info in there. Your safest choice is probably anavar. If you can find it, afford it and put it to use why not? You'll feel better. Trenbolone is a brand new mess and if your not ready for it leave it out.
Lol yeah sorry about that, that is pretty important! I really wanted to try tren but to be honest, everything I've read about it, scares the shit out of me lol. It seemed perfect for what I want to do. Drop some belly fat, lean out a little, dry and harden up while continuing to build some muscle.

Dude the masteron will help. Maybe try Tren ace that way if you don't like the sides you can bail quick. I got all the sides but the ends justified the means. Once you see yourself start to transform on it you will overlook trensomnia , night sweats, tren cough and fatigue during cardio. My bad didn't mean to scare you any worse. I'm about to start 50mg ED monday.

Dude the masteron will help. Maybe try Tren ace that way if you don't like the sides you can bail quick. I got all the sides but the ends justified the means. Once you see yourself start to transform on it you will overlook trensomnia , night sweats, tren cough and fatigue during cardio. My bad didn't mean to scare you any worse. I'm about to start 50mg ED monday.
Well I just finished up dbol and I know dbol is hard on my organs, and if I start tren, that's also hard on my organs and I'm just paranoid idk lol

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly you are just a bit fat. If you want to lean up and look hard then cut the fat. I like cardiodrol and proper nutritionadrol.

Pick one goal and create a plan. The bulking then cutting goals should not be mixed most times.

I started 45 min cardio 3 days week and dropped my calories from 1k surplus to a 500 surplus

You mentioned nothing about cardio... This will do more for you than relying on more/differnt drugs at this point...

If your diet is a clean as you say it is, and your willing to add in cardio to your workout plan...to answer your question Test P and Mast P is what would give you the results your looking for...

I know drugs won't magically drop fat, I'm just trying to see if there is anything that can AID in this process.

Not sure if it's helpful or not but my favorite cycle to run when I'm trying to cut fat look leaner is 1g test 800 mast. I also use letro when on that much test or more I think it dries me out a little extra.

You seem to keep going back to tren scaring you. I say stop even thinking about that. The extra stress of worrying about tren in your body won't help. I liked the var when I took it. Although it sounds like mast will help you get where you want. Try the cardio for awhile and add in hiit that will help more than anything.

How's npp?

With good diet and cardio and some masteron NPP can yield results pretty similar to tren. A lot of guys use that instead of tren so they don't have to deal with the bullshit side effects

I appreciate the help guys. I am not relying on drugs to get me in shape. I work very hard and I know steroids will do nothing if work is not put in and diet and other factors are not in check.

Get Shredded!
Honestly you are just a bit fat. If you want to lean up and look hard then cut the fat. I like cardiodrol and proper nutritionadrol.

Pick one goal and create a plan. The bulking then cutting goals should not be mixed most times.

I'm not taking jabs here but heavy like always has solid advice. Everyone here has a clean diet and does cardio.. Right!;) But how clean, and how much cardio ( intensity - duration ) will have the greatest effect on your overall look. Your pics look good and show you're not fat but want to harden up. So the window of improvement is smaller. Meaning maybe a little more focus on diet like changing your Macros, or adding in Hiit training a few days a week. If you were 30% BF and wanted to lose weight. All Id have to say for advice is start moving. How anal are you tracking your macros. There are also factors such as your height / body weight? If you only weight 170 lbs. 3000 calories and minimal intensity cardio.. Would be a much larger surplus than 500 calories. Peeps here are giving you solid advice on super supplements but you will quickly move away from your desired look the minute you stop pinning. I think heavy was just trying to say the most important factor is diet and kicking up cardio. A small change in either category might make all the difference in the world. Just my 2 cents. Good luck and keep killing it at the gym.

Heavy you are both hilarious and awesome. Couldn't be more true.

I know drugs won't magically drop fat, I'm just trying to see if there is anything that can AID in this process.

The right drugs, different story; of course, once nutrition, training, sleep and conditioning are in order.

*Run Test E, Mast E and NPP with a low dose of GH every day. Mast E helps me get shredded with ease. At the moment, I'm PCTing and taking a bunch of natty boosters with GH. I've lost 14 pounds and am doing minimal cardio; truly illustrates the power of nutrition. Also running a thermogenic but am stopping tomorrow, adrenals are a bit fried.

I started 45 min cardio 3 days week and dropped my calories from 1k surplus to a 500 surplus

Did I read this right. You are eating 500 more calories than you burn in a day and are wondering why your not dropping fat?

I fuckin hate both of those drols

Mast or Winstrol

Nothing accomplishes those goals better than a good clean diet and HIIT cardio. But that's not to say mast, var, winny, primo, tren, proviron or clen wouldn't aid. Obviously not all those together but each one helps in its own regard. In all honesty though, you're
Probably around 14% bf, give or take, which is far from bad. You can accomplish your goal just as fast through diet as you will with any of those drugs aiding you. So why waste the money. Save that shit for some damn clean food. The payout will be greater and who the fuck doesn't like to eat?

also ECA stack

progressively drop your calories each week until you get into a 250-350 cal defecit once youre there keep it for a week or two see how youre body responds keep up the cardio. after about 2 weeks in that defecit you can cycle test prop and winny. doses depend on you. when I did this i only did winny (injectable) painful as shit honestly get the oral version lol. I dried out faster since I was just using winny and no prop but work with the 2 for several weeks youll still get nice n lean. this is just imo from my experience. like heavy said, nutritionadrol and cardiodrol and DONT mix bulking with cutting lol

Masteron is probably useless unless already at low body fat and winstrol is quite overrated. Stick with high water intake and arimidex to dry you out

I don't understand when I read people saying winni is overrated. I ran BP winni at the end of my last cycle. Ran it for six weeks and I was dry to the bone. Had pumps all day long, and felt like my fast twitch muscles were developing at a greater rate. I could feel my explosive power was improving with every workout. If it's good winstrol and your diet is in check, you can get nice and lean.

Back