• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

anyone add extra powder for correct mg/ml

lefty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If these powders are mostly lower quality, does any1 add a lil more to make sure your getting a good dose?

If these powders are mostly lower quality, does any1 add a lil more to make sure your getting a good dose?
I wouldn't say "lower quality". For all you know the powder could easily be shipped at great purity but throughout the rough shipping process could easily degrade a bit. It's mostly just Test E right now with purity problems. And to answer your question, any truly good lab will compensate for purity makeup. Unless you have controlled delivery straight from a quality checking factory, you're not getting 100% purity.

If you cant or dont get your raws checked it's normal to add an extra 20% for compensation.

Yea i was just checkn to see if it was common practice

Last edited:
If you have to add extra powder dump your source. Why would you pin something when you know its 20% shit?

There is no global Test E problem. Plenty of top shelf E out there.

If you have to add extra powder dump your source. Why would you pin something when you know its 20% shit?

Just saying that's what guys I know that brew their own gear do. Not everyone has a powder source with >99% purity.

Agree on the test enanthate comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a bunch of coincidental fuck ups then? I've made some Test E during this time that seemed great and everyone that tried it liked. I'm no expert on that matter, just following what the masses seemed to lean towards.

Just a bunch of coincidental fuck ups then? I've made some Test E during this time that seemed great and everyone that tried it liked. I'm no expert on that matter, just following what the masses seemed to lean towards.
one or two shops had a problem and it got blown WAY out of proportion. The majority of shops have good test E.

Wait wait wait, I read on the Internet that it's a global shit storm for test e. It's on the Internet! It has to be true! People on the web don't parrot what they read. They ONLY state FACTS. Even if there's no proof.

It's just like any industry. There are so many powder manufactures out there. Some are punting out shit test e, probably to keep up with demand, maybe the just dont care(and possibly other compounds). It's not like you cant make quality test e raws because the earths atmosphere has changed. The manufactures have been slipping, because they just don't care.(its just for stupid juice heads anyways right, you can bet they are not using their product, just in it for money)

And some take pride in offering great quality. Just depends who whatever shop gets their powder from. It's who you know, and what channels you have to get your product.
I'd bet a lot of labs use the same group of powder source. And then some who have spent a bit more time have found higher quality, higher security, more selective powder sources. But I'm willing to bet the top notch powder sources aren't responding to some bros who just up and decided to start slinging gears(say for instance if i were to take it up. Hell, i could do it, these formulas are not complicated. But it's more then that, you have to have connections. And I'm sure most powder sources on boards are not as great as they will tell you they are. There may be some gems. Of course. I've not pursued it)

I usually brew my stuff a tad strong honestly, not that I don't trust me source.

Always do a melting point test. My 'go to' test is a density displacement test using a measuring cylinder. One ml of solvent, 1g of compound, look up the density, and you have an idea of purity. For Example: Testosterone Enanthate - Density 1.06g/mL with 1 ml of solvent and you should have 2mls in the cylinder. Experience will also give you an 'eye' for solubility.

Then temperature can effect solubility etc. and etc.. lol

Is this the accurate way to check purity? Sounds too simple, what if a cut is added with similar melting point of test e?

Short of a [FONT=arial, sans-serif]mass spectrometry, meaning send a sample of a controlled substance to a lab for testing. lol We are limited in our quality control testing. Labmax sells a test, that only detects the presence of, not the purity. So we are stuck with melting point, density test, and solubility test.

Added cut? I'm sure it happens by unsavory sources that do not last long. Most 'cut' is precursors from an incomplete chemical reaction

There is quite a variance in melting points, with two
[/FONT]closest melting points of Test are Test Prop and Test Phen, still enough that a digital hot plate will work.

Yes, compensating for impurities to insure mg to ml dosage is common place. Any compound will have some impurities. The impurities I deal with are precursors from an incomplete reaction. Scares the shit out of me to think there are scammers that would add 'cut'.

Back