• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Highest dose of deca

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious as to how high you guys have gone with your dosage on deca? I usually stay at the 2 MG per pound of body weight. Wanting to experiment soon and looking for your feedback on how high you ran and what benefits and sides you experienced.

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron20 for 20% off

I like 2mg per pound body weight.

I did run 600mg per week but no additional gains. Won't do that again.

I did NPP super high. Can't remember exactly but well over a gram. LOVED it

I was running 2mg/lb but plateaued after about 10 weeks. Bumped to 600mg and saw more slow progress. But also got prolactin at that dose. Nothing a little prami didn't fix

I don't get sides with NPP.

BTW, I weigh 205 and run 450mg a week. That is always plenty for solid gains.

Just pin a couple mL 3-4 times a week. Bam. About a gram. I believe AMA was 150mg/mL when he ran it.

I don't get how. Npp is normally 100mg-150mg per ml. That's about a whole vial a week. That seems so insane but freak status same time.

I used a special blend AMA made for me. It had some bite but it was a lot less oil.

I don't get how. Npp is normally 100mg-150mg per ml. That's about a whole vial a week. That seems so insane but freak status same time.

Oh, and for the last 2 months I have been pinning about 10 ml a week so its pretty much the norm for me when blasting

I thought PL NPP was at 100mg/mL. Was it changed recently?

I am looking at a bottle of PL NPP, 200mg/ml.

As for the deca question....I look at a guy like Big Carlos who is running his Arnold prep log here...he is fucking huge, jacked, monster.... He runs 600mg wk and he is an IFBB pro. Good genetics or not I figure if you need to run more than him then you are missing something in your diet and training. Especially with PL deca....its no joke.
I can say at some point I plan on experimenting with 800mg NPP. But I'll only be running 300-450mg test with it.

I am looking at a bottle of PL NPP, 200mg/ml.

As for the deca question....I look at a guy like Big Carlos who is running his Arnold prep log here...he is fucking huge, jacked, monster.... He runs 600mg wk and he is an IFBB pro. Good genetics or not I figure if you need to run more than him then you are missing something in your diet and training. Especially with PL deca....its no joke.
I can say at some point I plan on experimenting with 800mg NPP. But I'll only be running 300-450mg test with it.

Nice. I most definitely like NPP at 200 per mL.

Nice. I most definitely like NPP at 200 per mL.

It is good shit. Best NPP out there and I have compared it to two of the best.

i usually pin deca twice a week so what I run is mostly dictate on how its dosed. for instance last run was 600 a week cause it was deca 300, I would do more but this seams to do the trick

Get Shredded!
My favorite cycle used to be 1500mgs of deca with 1000mgs of test.

I thought PL NPP was at 100mg/mL. Was it changed recently?

Pharmalogic had npp 200 but was changed to 150 bm said that it will hold better at that dose I still have a 200 bottle left.

I was gonna use just shy of the 2mg per pound . Basically 50mg per day 350wk . Will I be wasting time at this dose? Technically 380 is my 2mg per pound. Just trying to keep my doses at even numbers(for convenience) and doing short esters daily.

I was gonna use just shy of the 2mg per pound . Basically 50mg per day 350wk . Will I be wasting time at this dose? Technically 380 is my 2mg per pound. Just trying to keep my doses at even numbers(for convenience) and doing short esters daily.

No that's a great start for your first time(I'm assuming) with NPP.
It kicks in pretty fast so if you feel the need to bump it up after a month or so you can.

Looking for feedback. My plan was to run deca at 400 MG for 16 week cycle and start deca from day 1. Was also going to use npp the first 4-5 weeks at 400 a week. Should I do it like that or just run npp alone first 5 weeks then transition to deca??

Back