• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anabolic Anarchy TD/Review thread

AnabolicMonster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Orders have started going out which means you guys should be receiving them. This thread is for pics of the gear and reviews of your experience with AAP. We like to hear what our customers think. Please remember to keep sensitive information out of the pics and out of your review and stay within the rules of this forum. So let's hear it and see that amazing gear!

No..AAP won't be having a sub...but is actually a sponsor of the board. I think the gear will be interesting enough to not get lost in the shuffle ;)

oh I know :)

I'm waiting on getting the jacks labs done... I think his e2 is probably starting to catch up with him but I could be wrong. He seems fussier than he was a week ago

The myth... the legend... The ordawg returns. Lol. Good to see you still around brother. These guys have got my attention and am waiting on a TD.

I am always snoopng around - just had to take a few weeks in the sun so my old ass didn't rust !! Am awaiting all the pics and reports so I can order and test for myself !! Is nice to have another quality source here at ASF -OD

Clean and potent oils!

attachment.php

PM me for a list of exceptional products at a fair price

Thanks!

Attachments

• AAP Enanthate.jpg
    AAP Enanthate.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 2,240
IML Gear Cream!
Fine Tablets

attachment.php

Attachments

• AAP Dianabol.jpg
    AAP Dianabol.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 750
pictures speak a 1000 words...but my current bench speaks a 1,000,000 on AAP Test E..:)

AAP Awesome

May be the first regular member with a TD. Super fast ta time and great payment options. Went for the Cyp. bulk deal. Will be ordering real soon to build my stash.

attachment.php

Attachments

• aap.jpg
    aap.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 721
May be the first regular member with a TD. Super fast ta time and great payment options. Went for the Cyp. bulk deal. Will be ordering real soon to build my stash.

attachment.php
Thank you for the kind words brother. This is a top of the line shop so attention to details will always be the method of operation.

Was not expecting boxes. Nice touch.

Thank you for sharing bro. We take great pride in our operation. So like heavyIron said, the attention to detail is one of our top priorities other than quality and customer care.

attachment.php

those boxes are pretty cool:)

Get Shredded!
Awesome

Oh, I almost forgot.....

LowT

Attachments

• 20150227_220118.jpg
    20150227_220118.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 338
Nice set of gear there bro. Thanks for putting this up. That icy blue razz is the business too. Love that stuff.

Still waiting on my pack to land but, can guarantee that you will not find better customer service than AAP. Mad props!!

Still waiting on my pack to land but, can guarantee that you will not find better customer service than AAP. Mad props!!

Thanks. Something tells me that I'll be seeing a pic of your pack here very very soon . We stay prompt, even through the madness of the public opening.

Great post,

Lets have a looks folks!

I really have a great feeling about this shop. Just look at the reps they have. That's tells me all I need to know.

Clint~

PS: Before anyone asks, no I don't get free stuff for saying this, lol.

Glad to see this thread

- - - Updated - - -

And yea, icy blue razz is the best. Just found that flavor

AAP Secret Weapon Stack

attachment.php

Attachments

• AAP Secret Weapon.jpg
    AAP Secret Weapon.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 624
Back