• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Animal paks versus other vitamin paks

oldarborist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been out of the game for few years and use to
take animal paks for awhile,any recommendations on
something similar and to activate this 45 yr old body.
thanx

Optimum nutrition Opti-Men is another great vite. I will still stick to the animal pak though. Tried and true

So all the guys on here are going to hate on me for this but I don't like animal pak. I truly feel as though it doesn't work. What made Animal Pak such a popular multi-vita pak is simply because they added a variety of aminos to the pak which wasn't very popular at the time of it's inception. Since amino's are the new kick in the industry I actually don't take a vitamin with amino in it. Ok guys so check this out. My fiancee and I did a test a couple years back. She was doing an experiment in class about the body ability to digest. blah, blah, blah... We simulated the stomachs acidity by using muriatic acid(concentrated hydrochloric acid) and pepsinogen(inactive stomach enzyme) and we found an array of mulit-vitamins that barley break down over 45minutes, one of the worst was animal pak. I'm not knocking on this brand as I love Universal but I use a capsulated vitamin now. Capsules breakdown with in minutes.

These are a few that I've tried lately and really like.

Attachments

• image_prodprod460126_white450px.jpg
    image_prodprod460126_white450px.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
  • image_27199_450_white.jpg
    image_27199_450_white.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image_26771_450_white.jpg
    image_26771_450_white.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image_prodprod650006_white450px.jpg
    image_prodprod650006_white450px.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 6
So all the guys on here are going to hate on me for this but I don't like animal pak. I truly feel as though it doesn't work. What made Animal Pak such a popular multi-vita pak is simply because they added a variety of aminos to the pak which wasn't very popular at the time of it's inception. Since amino's are the new kick in the industry I actually don't take a vitamin with amino in it. Ok guys so check this out. My fiancee and I did a test a couple years back. She was doing an experiment in class about the body ability to digest. blah, blah, blah... We simulated the stomachs acidity by using muriatic acid(concentrated hydrochloric acid) and pepsinogen(inactive stomach enzyme) and we found an array of mulit-vitamins that barley break down over 45minutes, one of the worst was animal pak. I'm not knocking on this brand as I love Universal but I use a capsulated vitamin now. Capsules breakdown with in minutes.

These are a few that I've tried lately and really like.

I love animal pak, but this is interesting! I'll look into using one of the above.

My fiancee is a bio-chemist and when we just started to really date, she was finishing her graduate degree and she noticed all the things I was taking (all the pills etc). She has definitely helped with all the chemistry that goes in the whole science of this game. And know that she's completely open to me taking aas she helps me understand things on more of a physiological basis. I know my chemistry but She's an Ivy league graduate, she's one smart cookie.

I am a firm believer in a good muti vitamin/mineral pak as a foundation of one's nutrition. After looking and trying countless one's I think Beverly international's super pak blows all of the others completely out of the water. Check out the formula for yourself and see. The only problem is they switched over to synthetic vitamin e instead of the natural e they used in the past. I called them and they said the worldwide supply of natural has collapsed and everyone pretty much has gone to synthetic which is true. As far as how fast they break down some of the pills are made to be time released , ie break down over time.

Ok guys so check this out. My fiancee and I did a test a couple years back. She was doing an experiment in class about the body ability to digest. blah, blah, blah... We simulated the stomachs acidity by using muriatic acid(concentrated hydrochloric acid) and pepsinogen(inactive stomach enzyme) and we found an array of mulit-vitamins that barley break down over 45minutes, one of the worst was animal pak. I'm not knocking on this brand as I love Universal but I use a capsulated vitamin now. Capsules breakdown with in minutes.
Interesting test, but next time be sure to keep in mind that digestion isn't predominantly in the stomach. Next time she does a study like that be sure to mimic the mouth, the stomach (and it's natural churning abilities), small intestines and large intestines. Be sure to throw in some amylase (both oral and pancreatic), maltase, sucrase, lactase, chymotrpsin, typsin, elastase, carboxypeptidase and some gut flora. Then you'll get a better understanding of how a multi-vitamin is digested. Gelatin based caps are highly water soluble and dissolve fairly easily, even in the mouth. ;)

P.S. I like One Source and NOW ADAM multivitamins. Have never really felt a difference from one or the other though. Puritan Prides multi had me peeing neon yellow, so I guess that's a good sign as well ( good absorption of the b vitamins).

Last edited:
hey Roids, do you take like a powdered multi now? I was thinking about switching to this powdered multi/super food blend..has a ton of stuff in it.

I'm currently not at this time but I love the powdered ones. They offer so much more than a regular multi plus you can add then into your morning shake. Also a lot of them have a good source of greens and fiber too.

^^ thats what i was thinking, mix well and has veg/fruit/superfood blend, As well as digestive enzymes and probiotics. think ill give it a shot.

Back