• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

dialing in my summer cycle... thoughts and advice

cwilson112

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's going on guy?? Got ask my pct and anti e's in today. So that's good to go. Getting ready to order my summer cycle just was wondering what you guys thought. This isn't sty in some and can make any changes needed. If you hadn't seen my other posts, my stats are 30 years old, 5' 9", 175 pounds, 13% bf. This is my 4th cycle, first since coming back from a lower bowel resection. Been dialing in my diet and training the last 6 months. I was down to 125 last year because of the surgery, gained 50 pounds back just from being able to eat and lift again....
Ok so now that that's out of the way tell me what you guys think of this cycle.. critiques are welcome
Weeks 1-10 test cyp 600mg
Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg
Weeks 10-14 test prop 100mg eod
Weeks 8-14 winni 50mg
Pct 3 days after last test prop shot.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Running exemestane 25mg eod ( or should I go 12.5mg ed to keep blood levels steady)?
Also running some daa post cycle to help kick start my balls. I would run hcg but no source I trust enough to get. almost forgot running liv 52 and milk thistle whole cycle..
So what do you guys think?? Do dosages sound ok? And would you add anything? I was thinking of aging mast E to the end when I start the winni, but I like my hair, and was going to add EQ, but I read the other day it thickens your blood.. that just weirded nd out
. Anyways any response is welcome. Thanks in advance for spending your time to read this and responing

I can't seem to edit it, but can a mod add a space to where I start my layout for my cycle?? I didn't mean for it to show up like one big clump

I can't seem to edit it, but can a mod add a space to where I start my layout for my cycle?? I didn't mean for it to show up like one big clump
just edit it yourself and repost it

Looks real good to mean.. Ran almost identical summer run last year with var instead of winny and ran prop a little longer like 18 weeks in total... Gained 25 lean pounds and kept it on. I usually run clomid a little higher but that's my personal opinion... I feel it helps me keep my gains a little better kinda Kickstart my natty levels.. Bro science...

Mast would be a good addition if you don't prefer tren which is my go to... Good luck brother

Thanks man. I have bad insomnia already, tren made it to where I would go two or three days with no sleep. Maybe an hour or two when my body would just shit down. So tren is out. I can get enough prop to run it a few more weeks if you feel like it would be worth it. Around the week 12ish Mark my body stops making noticeable gains, just the sides. I have heard it's due to cortisol buildup. So I figured cut it off after my six weeks if winni. Does anyone else feel like the this cycle needs to be lengthened??

I personally like to push the envelope but 14 weeks IS a really good length so don't let me sway you... I feel like I peek at 16 - 18 weeks

Agreed. I see peak results at 16-18 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, just doing a little update here. I am 10 days into my cycle. Tweaked the original dosages down to try and limit my sides. And honestly my body runs great on low doses of gear. I'm running rc test at 600 a week split in two shots. After weighing the pros and cons of dbol i decided to run a low dose to avoid heavy sides. So I'm running that at 20mg about an hour before i workout. Taking liv 52, nac, prostate Protection, and milk thistle. Also taking exemastan eod at 12.5mg. So far at 10 days in I'm up7 pounds on a very clean bulking diet. Might have to tweak my sodium intake a bit. I'm a little puffy in the morning, then it's goes away through the day. The test hasn't kicked in enough yet to tell a big difference, but that dbol is a great kickstart. Even just at 20mg the gains I'm making is blowing me away. Strength in all major lifts are up, trying not to go crazy and mess my joints up before the test fully kicks in. I am very aggressive in the gym, and just feel great the rest of the day. Like i can take on the world. Not really doing a log but i will update once or twice a week on here just to ask advice when i reach certain milestones.. Thanks again rc. Even with all this bashing on here, your good in my book

Hey guys, just doing a little update here. I am 10 days into my cycle. Tweaked the original dosages down to try and limit my sides. And honestly my body runs great on low doses of gear. I'm running rc test at 600 a week split in two shots. After weighing the pros and cons of dbol i decided to run a low dose to avoid heavy sides. So I'm running that at 20mg about an hour before i workout. Taking liv 52, nac, prostate Protection, and milk thistle. Also taking exemastan eod at 12.5mg. So far at 10 days in I'm up7 pounds on a very clean bulking diet. Might have to tweak my sodium intake a bit. I'm a little puffy in the morning, then it's goes away through the day. The test hasn't kicked in enough yet to tell a big difference, but that dbol is a great kickstart. Even just at 20mg the gains I'm making is blowing me away. Strength in all major lifts are up, trying not to go crazy and mess my joints up before the test fully kicks in. I am very aggressive in the gym, and just feel great the rest of the day. Like i can take on the world. Not really doing a log but i will update once or twice a week on here just to ask advice when i reach certain milestones.. Thanks again rc. Even with all this bashing on here, your good in my book

Hey man great comeback from the resection. Great to have you here.
One thought might be to keep an eye on your thyroid if the sodium doesn't solve your puffiness in the mornings. Does the puffiness go away quicker on the days you take the aromasin? E2 levels can also affect water retention.
As far as AAS raising your hematocrit guys that run AAS should be in the habit of donating blood every 56 days so as to keep their blood under control and for a good cause.
Good luck.

It goes away pretty much as soon as i get up and get moving. If i notice it persisting i will bump up my aromasin (spellin??) to 25mg eod. Not to concerned with a little water as i am running a bulking cycle. ( word for summer i know but my bf stays pretty low year round so i don't mind putting on a bit of fat for this bulk. My diet is always pretty clean year round because it helps with my stomach problems. Really excited about this cycle because my diet is on point this time around, so i know I'm doing everything i can to grow, and post cycle going to run a few peptides and sarms to keep as much mass as i can. A couple people have told me to run some tren for the last 6 weeks, but to be honest i don't want to mess with those sides. Dbol and test is plenty this cycle for my goals.

Back