• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Picked up BPI's STIM-ELITE

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was downtown today at the mall and I did it, yep, I stopped in at GNC, you know it, the devil itself. lol. Anyway, I was in their cause it's new and was checking around and was looking at some of the new stuff they have. So I picked up BPI's STIM-ELITE, it was more for my fiance but I tried it tonight and holy shit it was good stuff. It's a preworkout thermogenic in powder form. It did give me allot of energy and really woke me up today as I didn't sleep for shit last night. What I really liked about it was that it really heated me up, meaning I felt very warm and like my muscles were very elastic. I jumped on the treadmill for about 10 minutes and was breaking a sweat in no time and then off to destroy my legs. Great workout, good stuff in my book!

Attachments

• StimElite.jpg
    StimElite.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
That must have set you back a couple hundred bucks ;)

Kind of like what PES did with alphamine. A powder based thermogenic. BPI makes ALOT of oddball crap with plants indigenous to mars. Not usually my first choice but glad this one works well!

Haha, it was one of their "hot sale" items. It was only 29$. Which isn't bad because I looked everywhere online and it was about 30-35$ everywhere I looked. So it was actually cheaper. Today's cardio so ill take it again and see.

Back