• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Filling the syringe

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone with tips on how to properly fill it with three different compounds? How to get rid of an air bubble? And does it matter if you mix the compound with a different one in the same vial?

clear air from syringe on first vial then pull from others dont push any of what in the syringe into the second and third vials, altho it wont hurt anything it will just effect the doses. once you have the doses you wnt while holdint the pin upright draw a small bubble into the syringe, swap pins then push the bubble out. the small drip on the neddle acts as lube to help you push the pin into the muscle

I noticed when drawing, the air gap in the pin gets larger making it hard to tell how much you're drawing so as a single med user, I over draw and return the excess to the vial. How does one get an accurate draw when pulling from multiple vials like the OP above? The plunger position is useless to me due to the air gap so I'm guessing you guys just count the marks taken up by the liquid and keep counting until you reach you total?

Heckler I will start to do it just like you stated I was afraid mixing the compounds when pushing in to clear the bubble would mess up the entire vial of compound

I don't stress about missing or going over by .1ccs. I frequently pin three compounds with one syringe.

Heckler I will start to do it just like you stated I was afraid mixing the compounds when pushing in to clear the bubble would mess up the entire vial of compound
I just pinned test E/ Mast E and tren A in the same syringe, its all good. I'm gonna make a how to later on next pin. I have a huge fear of needles and hate pinning so it took a long time to get comfortable enough to stick myself, but I still feel that nervous tension before pinning so I understand wanting to be sure your doing it right

I noticed when drawing, the air gap in the pin gets larger making it hard to tell how much you're drawing so as a single med user, I over draw and return the excess to the vial. How does one get an accurate draw when pulling from multiple vials like the OP above? The plunger position is useless to me due to the air gap so I'm guessing you guys just count the marks taken up by the liquid and keep counting until you reach you total?
fluid doesnt compress but air does so draw a little into the syringe, then push the air bubble back into the vial it will help your draw

I've pinned with a 20g without noticing lol that's how much I'm not afraid of needles it's the compound im concerned about! Thanks again that would be greatly appreciated heckler

I've pinned with a 20g without noticing lol that's how much I'm not afraid of needles it's the compound im concerned about! Thanks again that would be greatly appreciated heckler
lolz your a beast I'm afraid to draw with a 20G., seriously tho why are you not changing the pin to a 25G. just saying the more you use it the duller it gets and will cause more scar tissue. hitting scar tissue is unbelievably painful

I go down to 2ml with the plunger and wait for the gear to hit 1ml then stop. Do the same for the other vial too

i did that once, grabbed two 20g instead of one 20g and one 25g, drew up switched tips and stuck it in. Didn't realize until I had pulled it out and saw how thick it was; then it hit me why the initial pinch was so much worse than usual.

Back