• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Better Sourced Tren Run

massthetics

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have an upcoming cycle I'll be gathering supplies for and would like anyone with Tren E exp. and/or advice to check it out.
So basically my previous purchases here on ASF have been from OP in the past. That was obviously a mistake as their shit was way under-dosed.
Wish I could get my money back for this 50ml Tren E jug it's not worth all that oil I'd be limping for days. Got a deal on it for last years xmas sale and it was a waste of hard earned money that set me back big time.
Now I am about 190 lbs at 5'9" whereas I weighed 220 solid at my best.
Not gonna tell u it did nothing for me but limited gains for a tren run at between 600-800 a week so needless to say I'm just going to restock that as well. Ran low test, high Tren at bout 250 and 600.
No matter how u look at it its unacceptable quality, especially with proper AI and PCT protocol in place.

Anyway...
Upcoming run:

Weeks 1 n 2 Only:
Prop @ 50/eod
Tren-A @ 100/eod

****increase ace to compensate for prop in the sust?****

Weeks 1-8
Var @ 100/ed

Week 1-16
Tren-E @ 600/wk
Sust @ 250/wk
Provi @ 50/ed

****provi pricey but seems to reduce Tren sides like lethargy and improve libido so think it will be worth it****

Weeks 14-16
10,000 iu HCG
(split 2 weekly doses)

****may need more HCG to bounce back? anyone use HCG successfully on a high tren low test run like this?****

Weeks 17-20
Clomid @ 50/ed

Let me know what you think open to viewpoints and personal preferences.

-mass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get your Tren for this run? I'm shopping

Heard nothing but how potent PL tren is. I would even start lower then 600.
I see no need to increase the ace. As it will be riding on top off the enth your on as well.

thats a heap of tren I like it. I'm running 50mg tren A EOD and 400 Tren E a week FTW

Where is Slappy... one cannot discuss tren abuse without that jerked bastard. RIP

GD this makes my blast look like weigh shakes and creatine!

Heard nothing but how potent PL tren is. I would even start lower then 600.
I see no need to increase the ace. As it will be riding on top off the enth your on as well.
Yeah I'm more than likely going to start off at 400 try to work way up since now I'll have a legit resource lol

I like your layout man.... my last tren blast was similar.... 400mg Tren E every week and 50mg Tren A every day.... bumped my provi to 100mg ed, Aromasin at 50mg ed..... don't forget the Caber at .5mg e3d. That was my best cycle yet..... have fun! :winkfinger:

I like your layout man.... my last tren blast was similar.... 400mg Tren E every week and 50mg Tren A every day.... bumped my provi to 100mg ed, Aromasin at 50mg ed..... don't forget the Caber at .5mg e3d. That was my best cycle yet..... have fun! :winkfinger:
I like those provi and asin doses. Going to make sure I got enough to bump it there if needed. definitely going to add some caber in as well.

Adding in caber 0.5 e3d for last 8 weeks.. Also going to grab some mast p and run from week 8-16 and grabbing some winny but not sure if I'm really trying to throw that in but I am considering adding in at same time as mast (weeks 8-16) or stacking on top of var (weeks 1-8). Too liver toxic? Planning on getting labs beforehand and during if I can find good place I can trust. Going to re-read the article on getting bloods done.. Have always gone off feeling to judge dosing AI etc. but time to get official with this process.

Last edited:
Back