• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

danabol + anavar + winstrol cycle = what to expect?

modestasm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi,
I know its highly toxic cycle.. and oral steroids based cycle only... and I know what are you replies gonna be like: get some injections.. do u have a needle phobia.. its a poor choice... and so on.
so I just want to hear WHAT TO EXPECT from SUCH a cycle? What would be the results at the end of the cycle..?
I wonder about
1. lean muscle gain
2. strength gain
and a very important question: would the results remain after the cycle is over? what would be your predictions about keeping the gains?
?
I would be running it only once and only for 4-5 weeks or so.

Im not interested in injections..

Really is just a waste of time and money. You won't see any lasting results following PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad idea. How many cycles have you run? Stick with a Test based cycle. Drop the orals to one.

You can expect to kill your liver and waste a bunch of money. If 100 people are telling you don't do it, they're probably right. Taking multiple Orals together is a bad idea period, but with no test is just stupid. But you're probably gonna do it anyway so good luck.

I think you got your answer. Now will you listen??

The answer to the op question is liver failure.

IML Gear Cream!
A proper pct wil see you keep some stregth and your liver and lipids will be completely fucked and you'll feel sicker than shit. Probably won't be eating for shit. Just my guess.

This cycle could actually reveal some of the rarely seen negative sides from anavar. I say go for it dude, fuck needles that's too much work.

hi,
I know its highly toxic cycle.. and oral steroids based cycle only... and I know what are you replies gonna be like: get some injections.. do u have a needle phobia.. its a poor choice... and so on.
so I just want to hear WHAT TO EXPECT from SUCH a cycle? What would be the results at the end of the cycle..?
I wonder about
1. lean muscle gain
2. strength gain
and a very important question: would the results remain after the cycle is over? what would be your predictions about keeping the gains?
?
I would be running it only once and only for 4-5 weeks or so.

Im not interested in injections..
zero gains because you dont know how to research which also means you prolly dont know how to lift either

jaundice :coffee:

You will gain 75 pounds of that cycle.... in fact you will have pioneered a new way to run steroids.. best thing about it is you won't even have to eat ever because your liver is going to be so messed up....

Listen to everyone on here man, don't do it. Your going to gain weight for 4 weeks, lose it all plus some, and you will be just stuck with all the sides.. sell it or get some test and run a low dose around 300mg and add the dbol at the beginning to kickstart. My guess is you haven't ran to many cycles. Get your pct together, then think about doing more research.. then research some more and you should be good to go..

- - - Updated - - -

Just so you know that was sarcasm.. I don't want you running that cycle thinking I was being serious

Just add some Vodka in large quantities on a daily basis and BINGO this cycle is a true winner :nono:

Drop the Var and Winny and get yourself some test.....Test/Dbol it's a proven winner

Are you afraid of needles or something? Terrible idea of a cycle.

Expect joint pain from running whinny with no test or deca!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terrible idea...do you hate your liver? the only thing your going to keep from this cycle is permanent liver damage, and a huge hospital bill. youre proposing running the 2 most hepatoxic orals known to man, with anavar which isnt as bad, but is bound to be the straw that broke the camels back. might as well throw in a gram of tylenol and chase it all down with a pint of bourbon

Last edited:
About every few weeks,you see threads like this...just a huge waste of time...on to the real questions!!!

Get Shredded!
Waste of money, liver and over all health. Enjoy your breakouts op.

Great cycle...someone should sticky this....looks like Farva wrote up another noobs run.....uploadfromtaptalk1424980036891.jpg

Back