• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hellfire EPH 150 (150mg ephedrine)

Pharaoh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering if it's too much Ephedrine or how the fat burner is, am I able to mix it with a pre-workout in the morning?
Any information helps.

Thanks

Considering that it also has caffeine I wouldn't personally. Ephedrine is excellent because you can stop abusing caffeine anhydrous and allow some sort of tapering from its use to get maximum results from a pre again. (Or at least me, I use pres almost every workout for 3-4 months at a time) Just take hellfire 30-45 minutes before workout to allow it to digest and see how you feel. When I took hellfire and a pre I had to stop mid workout cause I had to puke every 30 seconds granted it was also leg day. Great pumps from hellfire. Just like gear and taking test-e your first cycle; see how IT effects you first then stack with a pre if you feel the need.

Its ephedra not ephedrine the product is OK not the best I wouldn't mix both at same time.

Hellfire works great for me however for the first week or so I could only take half the capsule. A whole capsule would f me up and I felt like shit all day. After a week of getting use to it no more problems.

I like stimirex hardcore, hydroxyelite,Asia black is good too but best is real the real deal get some bronkaid caffeine pills and aspirin. Hydroxyelite is dmaa and ephedra.

The only problem with brokaid is, though it has ephedrine in it, it also has a dopamine to relax you. This kind of counteracts the effects of the ephedrine.

I used to take hellfire lot and it helped me lose weight. I didn't like the burps though (like hot peppermint burps) lol. And then i would have to take explosive shits and im not saying it to be funny, but it sucked when i was in the army and we would be doing field training.

right now i take t3 and aderrall and it's perfect, but this is a good supplement for energy and focus

IML Gear Cream!
There's isn't 150mg of ephedren In there. That would probably kill most people without a tolerance. Its a blend of different things. Usually when they spell it differently that's a sign its a blend

Man, Hellfires aren't no joke. I used to take them working over nights and would sweat my balls off. I heard of a new adderal supplement called addium. I put in an order and Ill let you know what happens. I heard the reviews say its a caffeine base pill.. suppose to help with focus. It was kinda 50/50. Ill let you know though.

I like stimirex hardcore, hydroxyelite,Asia black is good too but best is real the real deal get some bronkaid caffeine pills and aspirin. Hydroxyelite is dmaa and ephedra.

+1 on bronkaid I take 1 or 2 with my preworkout

I like bronkaids pre workout too. Just not on leg day, It feels like my chest is gonna explode after squats.

Do you guys know I have hellfire? Check it out at .....You can buy from a sponsor haha.......if you buy more then 1 I'll really hook you up....just pm me and Ill make it happen....might want to get it now.....fda just had me pull diablos and blackmamba for banned substances...so hell fire is prolly next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it the diablos hyper burn 6.0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can safely take 8mg of ephedrine every 4 to 6 hours. This is for the standard HCI dosage. If you want to do a stack dosage, then you can safely take 20 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine, and 80 mg of aspirin. Make sure you do a test dose first to ensure that you react to it okay. You should be careful when mixing with other pre-workout supplements as they often have caffeine, and mixing caffeine with ephedrine is where you could put yourself at a serious health risk. If used correctly, ephedrine can have an impact on your fitness goals in a positive way.

Back