• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When to get blood drawn to gauge adex efficiency?

ironborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll be taking 1mg of adex EOD.

How long after I start taking it should I get blood drawn? 1 week? 2 weeks? etc.

Also, when after my dose should I get it drawn? 24 after dose? 2 hours after dose? etc.

Thanks!

I do not have an answer for this, but a damn good question.

Subbed.

I do not have an answer for this, but a damn good question.

Subbed.

Thanks.

I'm surprised there isn't a sticky for adex and asin like the test e/c testing protocol.

I hope someone can chime in as I'd like to get accurate test results for myself and to share with the board.

I know of no protocol for this. I have seen results from one person to the next vary in extremes.Some do real well on adex and not at all on asin etc. Great topic-OD

I know of no protocol for this. I have seen results from one person to the next vary in extremes.Some do real well on adex and not at all on asin etc. Great topic-OD
This is the guy to listen to! Ordawg is about the best person you can ask these types of questions to.

If you are on steroids there is no protocol.

Can I ask what your current cycle is? Why are you needing to run such a high dose?

I crashed myself once and I know that 2 weeks without a dose of Adex brought my levels just above normal.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't have the answer but this study seems to show that ED dosing will lead to steady state blood levels by one week. I assume its effect on E2 will work in tandem, i.e. no further delay, but that could be wrong.

http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/9/1/468s.full

That's a good read. Thanks for the link.

If you are on steroids there is no protocol.

Haha so I guess just get bloods drawn whenever and hope for the best?

Can I ask what your current cycle is? Why are you needing to run such a high dose?

I crashed myself once and I know that 2 weeks without a dose of Adex brought my levels just above normal.

Well the only thing I'm taking that aromatizes is test e and I'm currently taking 400mg/wk. I was on 200mg/wk about 2-3 weeks ago and ran 32.5mg aromasin ED and my E2 levels were constantly 30-32.

I'm hoping that 1mg EOD will be sufficient with double the test at 400mg/week.

Adex is strong as shit. I won't consider running 1 mg EOD. If I were you start at .5mg EOD. If your joints start to hurt lower the dose. Then get bloodwork done in about 4-6 weeks and see where you are.

Adex is strong as shit. I won't consider running 1 mg EOD. If I were you start at .5mg EOD. If your joints start to hurt lower the dose. Then get bloodwork done in about 4-6 weeks and see where you are.

Thanks. I will consider that. Why do you suggest I wait 4-6 weeks?

Well the only thing I'm taking that aromatizes is test e and I'm currently taking 400mg/wk. I was on 200mg/wk about 2-3 weeks ago and ran 32.5mg aromasin ED and my E2 levels were constantly 30-32.

I'm hoping that 1mg EOD will be sufficient with double the test at 400mg/week.

My feeling is that once your AI blood levels stabilize after a week, it won't matter when you get bloods drawn. On an EOD schedule I doubt the levels bounce around to any huge degree.

The study I linked shows that 1-wk leveling effect, for one data point, and there's another study (somewhere :) ) that shows that knocking out all of your aromatase with a strong exemestane dose will result in E2 levels coming back to normal in about five days. I.e. your body will regenerate its aromatase in about that time frame. So, on a rough estimate, the best your body can do is a 20% regen in a day. Continued AI dosing will gum up that new aromatase as well.

My feeling is that once your AI blood levels stabilize after a week, it won't matter when you get bloods drawn. On an EOD schedule I doubt the levels bounce around to any huge degree.

The study I linked shows that 1-wk leveling effect, for one data point, and there's another study (somewhere :) ) that shows that knocking out all of your aromatase with a strong exemestane dose will result in E2 levels coming back to normal in about five days. I.e. your body will regenerate its aromatase in about that time frame. So, on a rough estimate, the best your body can do is a 20% regen in a day. Continued AI dosing will gum up that new aromatase as well.

That's a really good way to put it. Thanks!

Back