• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lol anyone know about this crap

Fuck that. I give a waiter or waitress what I deem fair. I'll give a dollar of they're shitty at their job, or I'll give 30% even match my ticket if they amaze me and I'm in a good mood. Either way they're getting a tip. I think 30 cents is more of an insult than no tip at all. And sometimes, you need to insult your waiter for doing a piss poor job.

...one thing that legitimately makes me upset is bad service. But hey...do your job, make my day a little better and you'll get a good tip. I think that's fair.

I waited tables all through college. Where I live servers aren't paid even close to minimum wage, and the taxation of reported tips yields paychecks that are $0 consistently. People literally survive on tips, and they should reflect that in their workmanship. If you are fighting to eat, you turn in to a pretty god damned good server.

Speaking from experience waiters do actually make a shit load, but they also pretty much dictate what can be made or not. Not tipping just to be a douche deserves a swift kick in the nuts.

Where's my tip?

just the tip?

just-the-tip-o.gif

I tip very well. Even if its bad service and I can tell its the kitchens fault I tip really well. The one time I don't is if my water isn't full and I see you fucking around the whole damn time.

I agree . If they keep a full glass at my table they get rewarded the full shaft

₩₩₩₩

Back