• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you get sexual benefits from prami?

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does prami lower your refraction period? Better orgasms? Better stamina? Ive done a little research but Id like to hear some personal experiences.

My personal experience: Hell to fuck yeah it does! I was taking tren A, Mast P, Test P and MT2....then I used prami for a short time, it was like pouring JET FUEL on a raging fire;lol BE CAREFUL~

but I am not sure I would use prami for that reason...

Prami is reported to have prosexual effects in may users but not everyone.

Gambling and increased sexual desire with dopaminergic medications in restless legs syndrome.

Driver-Dunckley ED, Noble BN, Hentz JG, Evidente VG, Caviness JN, Parish J, Krahn L, Adler CH.

Department of Neurology, Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center, Mayo Clinic, 13400 E. Shea Boulevard, Scottsdale, AZ 85259, USA.driverdunckley.erika@mayo.edu

OBJECTIVES: Do patients with restless legs syndrome (RLS) report gambling or other abnormal behaviors as previously reported in Parkinson disease. METHODS: This survey study was sent to 261 idiopathic RLS patients, and it included the Gambling Symptoms Assessment Scale, Altman Self-Rating Mania Scale, and questions pertaining to sexual activity and novelty-seeking behaviors. RESULTS: Ninety-nine patients responded to the survey, and 77 were actively taking 1 or more dopaminergic medications. Of the 70 respondents who answered the gambling questions, 5 (7%) noted a change in gambling, with 4 (6%; 95% confidence interval, 2%-14%) stating that increased urges and time spent gambling occurred specifically after the use of dopaminergic medications (2 on pramipexole, 1 on ropinirole, and 1 on levodopa and pramipexole). Increased sexual desire was reported by 4 (5%) of the 77 respondents, 3 (4%; 95% confidence interval, 1%-11%) reported that this occurred specifically after the use of dopaminergic medications (1 on pramipexole, 1 on ropinirole, and 1 on levodopa). One patient reported both an increase in gambling and sexual habits. CONCLUSIONS: This exploratory survey study revealed the development of gambling and/or increased sexuality in patients with RLS. These data raise the possibility that, as in Parkinson disease, RLS patients should be cautioned about potential behaviors that may occur with the use of dopaminergic medications. Further prospective studies are needed to assess the relationship between these medications and compulsive behaviors associated with the treatment of RLS.

PMID: 17909302 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I haven't paid attention whether it has sexual benefits or not, but prami makes me feel kinda shitty where I just want to lay down and do nothing. Kinda nauseated feeling

With 700mg of test, my libido is already out of control. My old lady has a tough time keeping up. Im about to add a healthy dose of tren and prami. Should she prepare for punishment?

With 700mg of test, my libido is already out of control. My old lady has a tough time keeping up. Im about to add a healthy dose of tren and prami. Should she prepare for punishment?

It is unlikely you need Prami for prolactin when running tren. As long as E2 is in check prami is not necessary.

Of course you need to run labs to verify.

Thats a whole different topic skip. Im still trying to figure out my dosing. Im thinking 250mg of test e. One shot a week. And tren e at 500-600mg broken up into 2 shots a week. What do you think fellas?

Thats a whole different topic skip. Im still trying to figure out my dosing. Im thinking 250mg of test e. One shot a week. And tren e at 500-600mg broken up into 2 shots a week. What do you think fellas?

I would personally split the test E dose to 2x per week. This will help keep your blood levels more stable.

IML Gear Cream!
That wouldnt be an issue. Monday 125mg test and 300mg tren. Thursday same. Half life on test e and c is roughly 10 days correct?

That wouldnt be an issue. Monday 125mg test and 300mg tren. Thursday same. Half life on test e and c is roughly 10 days correct?

Yea, I believe test E is 10.5 and test C is 12.

You think 250mg test is enough to avoid libido problems?

You think 250mg test is enough to avoid libido problems?

I don't know to be honest with you. I think every body is different. For me I might loose lilbido but for you maybe you gain. I know lots of people run 250 a week for their TRT.

Hopefully someone else will chime in with a more definate answer for you :)

5.5 days for both.

The "10 days" half life is something you probably found on the heavily parroted "active half-life" list which is full of misinformation, and most likely referring to "active life" which is an arbitrary level of 25% (or two half lives), below which the med is assumed to no longer be effective.

5.5 days for both.

The "10 days" half life is something you probably found on the heavily parroted "active half-life" list which is full of misinformation, and most likely referring to "active life" which is an arbitrary level of 25% (or two half lives), below which the med is assumed to no longer be effective.

Nope I found it online.

When I was on tren I had an issue with ejaculating. Could fuck forever but nothing would come out. Prami fixed that. I was running a very high dose of tren and it actually made cumming kind of painful. Just use caution.

I have yet to find a lab that can correctly read your E2 levels while on Tren. It gives false readings for some reason. I've heard conflicting reports that labsmd is the lab to use to get correct E2 readings while on Tren. I would run caber or prami just in case. It will keep prolactin down which will give you the dreaded Deca dick if you don't.

I've been running IMR liquid Prami for bout 3 months now @ .5mg ED. Using to keep prolactin down while on Deca. Recently over the last couple weeks it's become harder and harder to climax; sex drive good, boner is good, just can't climax. I double dosed Prami today for the first time at .5mg X2; hoping to have some effect on the climax situation. Ever since I started the Prami haven't noticed any significant differences in sexual sides so not sure it's working for me in that respect.

Get Shredded!
I have yet to find a lab that can correctly read your E2 levels while on Tren. It gives false readings for some reason. I've heard conflicting reports that labsmd is the lab to use to get correct E2 readings while on Tren. I would run caber or prami just in case. It will keep prolactin down which will give you the dreaded Deca dick if you don't.

The regular labsmd E2 tests will get thrown by tren, no different from privatemdlabs. They showed me a 433 level when I had no estrogen sides whatsoever, and this was several weeks after stopping tren-e.

If the assay just says "E2" or "E2 ECLIA" it's the cheap one that tren may or may not fuck with. If it has "sensitive", "ultra-sensitive" or "LC/MS/MS" then it should be immune to interference but also pricier.

Back