• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Napsgear Experiences & Review

TheGhostXO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone,

The purpose of this post is to give an account of my own personal experience with not only Napsgears' customer service & reliability as a supplier, but a review of some of the various products I have received from them. I would like to start off by saying that I have been a customer of multiple online suppliers in the past 5 years and the results in shipping, quality of product and customer service has varied greatly. What I can say is, at this point I would not go with anyone other than Napsgear, because of their reliability in not only delivering their product in a timely manner, but also because the product they deliver has been consistently of high quality.

When I first came across their website I was skeptical of of their Geneza (GP) line because it sounded too good to be true in terms of price and availability of so many different chemicals, not limited to only AAS. I read through the reviews on their website and everything was pointing towards all of their products being of high quality, but I had to try it out on my own. In late 2012 I ordered my first cycle from them and it consisted of GP Test Prop, GP Aromasin and some Dutasteride from the UK. I wanted to keep it very simple and I believe they were having a sale on their test-p at the time, which is why I opted to go with test-p over e. This specific cycle lasted for twelves weeks and was nothing short of incredible. My diet was on point throughout the entire time and I was eating like a hog, but with the help of their products I put on approximately 27lbs. What amazed me was the fact that I was able to do this not only while using purely prop, but also using a pretty power AI to keep down any excessive bloating. When I came off of the cycle I only lost about 6-7 of water and I kept the rest.

I fell in love with their test prop, so it was a must for my second cycle. This time I also opted to order some of their tren-ace as well though. I had always been skeptical of using tren in general because of all the stuff I had read in regards to sides, but I gave it a shot anyway. I ordered GP Test-P, GP Tren-A, GP Aromasin, Caber and more Dutasteride as well. This cycle was meant to be a cut for me so I did not put on as much weight as my first cycle but this cycle was even more amazing than the first. In just adding their tren-a I was able to cut down pretty much all my extra body fat, while essentially getting my upper body to a size that I had never in my life been able to do before. I believe I gained 4 or 5lbs but I looked absolutely huge, due to how much muscle I was able to gain while simultaneously losing fat. The side effects from their tren-ace were bearable, but the one thing I can say that stood out about it, was the amount of strength that I gained while taking it. I gained strength to the point where I actually got a little scared to lift because I felt I was going way too fast in weight. I toned it down a bit, but it just goes to show what can be done with their products if you push the envelope.

Those are just two of my own personal experiences with Naps and their products, but since finding them I have referred many friends to them and none have had anything but positive reviews in terms of both service and quality of their products. I plan to order from them for a nice cutting cycle for this upcoming summer and I'm sure it will be even better than my previous two. I hope this review helps anyone who is interested in just getting started and is looking for a good source online.

Thank you,
Ghost

Hello TheGhostXO I would to say thank you very much for your positive feedback we appreciate it and we strive to provide great products in a timely manner and also the best customer service possible and this shows we are doing our job. Thanks again it is good to hear you are satisfied with us overall.

Hello everyone,

The purpose of this post is to give an account of my own personal experience with not only Napsgears' customer service & reliability as a supplier, but a review of some of the various products I have received from them. I would like to start off by saying that I have been a customer of multiple online suppliers in the past 5 years and the results in shipping, quality of product and customer service has varied greatly. What I can say is, at this point I would not go with anyone other than Napsgear, because of their reliability in not only delivering their product in a timely manner, but also because the product they deliver has been consistently of high quality.

When I first came across their website I was skeptical of of their Geneza (GP) line because it sounded too good to be true in terms of price and availability of so many different chemicals, not limited to only AAS. I read through the reviews on their website and everything was pointing towards all of their products being of high quality, but I had to try it out on my own. In late 2012 I ordered my first cycle from them and it consisted of GP Test Prop, GP Aromasin and some Dutasteride from the UK. I wanted to keep it very simple and I believe they were having a sale on their test-p at the time, which is why I opted to go with test-p over e. This specific cycle lasted for twelves weeks and was nothing short of incredible. My diet was on point throughout the entire time and I was eating like a hog, but with the help of their products I put on approximately 27lbs. What amazed me was the fact that I was able to do this not only while using purely prop, but also using a pretty power AI to keep down any excessive bloating. When I came off of the cycle I only lost about 6-7 of water and I kept the rest.

I fell in love with their test prop, so it was a must for my second cycle. This time I also opted to order some of their tren-ace as well though. I had always been skeptical of using tren in general because of all the stuff I had read in regards to sides, but I gave it a shot anyway. I ordered GP Test-P, GP Tren-A, GP Aromasin, Caber and more Dutasteride as well. This cycle was meant to be a cut for me so I did not put on as much weight as my first cycle but this cycle was even more amazing than the first. In just adding their tren-a I was able to cut down pretty much all my extra body fat, while essentially getting my upper body to a size that I had never in my life been able to do before. I believe I gained 4 or 5lbs but I looked absolutely huge, due to how much muscle I was able to gain while simultaneously losing fat. The side effects from their tren-ace were bearable, but the one thing I can say that stood out about it, was the amount of strength that I gained while taking it. I gained strength to the point where I actually got a little scared to lift because I felt I was going way too fast in weight. I toned it down a bit, but it just goes to show what can be done with their products if you push the envelope.

Those are just two of my own personal experiences with Naps and their products, but since finding them I have referred many friends to them and none have had anything but positive reviews in terms of both service and quality of their products. I plan to order from them for a nice cutting cycle for this upcoming summer and I'm sure it will be even better than my previous two. I hope this review helps anyone who is interested in just getting started and is looking for a good source online.

Thank you,
Ghost

Nice nice, naps is great love there stuff, idk why people keep saying its underdosed, I believe it's more like overdosed lmao, just my 2cent :).

I’m new here and I had to post because I 100% agree with Ghost and the other bros. I’ve ordered from Napsgear 3 times now and I have had nothing but great experiences. Their gear is definitely g2g. I won’t order from anywhere else. IMO, they are the most reliable source out there, and their gear is always of the highest quality. In fact, prior to finding napsgear I used to get pharmaceutical grade gear from a doctor friend of mine - Napsgear is better quality and they obviously blow him away on price (and this dude was supposed to be my friend who was “giving me a deal,” LOL).

My first order was GP dbol, GP cyp, GP tren e, GP primo, anastrozole, clomid, dostinex and hcg. Order was at my door in less than 2 weeks from the date I placed it so I was obviously pretty stoked about that. I ran a 12 week cycle using dbol to kickstart for the first 3 weeks, 500 mg/week cyp, and ran 100 mg a week from weeks 3 to 8 of tren E (cause at the time that stuff scared me a little, lol). I’m very lean and I was a hard gainer with a crazy fast metabolism and had been off gear for about 8 months before I started this particular cycle so I was at a pretty low weight when I started - 155 at 5’10”. I got up to 188 in 12 weeks!! I gained 32 f---in lbs!! After my pct I ran the primo to help keep my gains and I shed even more BF while hardening and ripping up even more. I was lean, solid and weighed 185. Dude, people were asking me if I compete!! It was unbelievable. I was hooked on napsgear’s gear! Haha!

My next 2 orders consisted of some of the products I previously purchased in my first order, and I’ve also ran GP prop, GP deca, GP tren a, GP tbol, GP anavar, proviron, and GP nolva. All g2g, always top quality and never any issues with shipping. I hear these horror stories from bros that get their gear from other sources and I’m always like “what the hell are you doing ordering from these other crap places when you can go to Napsgear with no worries and get better quality gear?!” It blows my mind.

I guess it’s safe to say that I’m Naps 4 life. I just recently placed an order for tbol, prop, tren A and clen, and judging from past orders it should be arriving any day now, I can’t wait!!! I’ll follow up with bloodwork around week 6 if anyone’s interested.

Thank you once again Naps!

Happy Easter everybody!

T

Hi tdog thank you so much for the positive feedback we do our best to make sure every single one of our customers is satisfied the best of our ability. Its always very nice to hear good things about our operation thank you for your business and if you ever have any concerns or questions at all please feel free to PM me here I will be more than happy to help. Thank you again and best of luck achieving your future goals.

I’m new here and I had to post because I 100% agree with Ghost and the other bros. I’ve ordered from Napsgear 3 times now and I have had nothing but great experiences. Their gear is definitely g2g. I won’t order from anywhere else. IMO, they are the most reliable source out there, and their gear is always of the highest quality. In fact, prior to finding napsgear I used to get pharmaceutical grade gear from a doctor friend of mine - Napsgear is better quality and they obviously blow him away on price (and this dude was supposed to be my friend who was “giving me a deal,” LOL).

My first order was GP dbol, GP cyp, GP tren e, GP primo, anastrozole, clomid, dostinex and hcg. Order was at my door in less than 2 weeks from the date I placed it so I was obviously pretty stoked about that. I ran a 12 week cycle using dbol to kickstart for the first 3 weeks, 500 mg/week cyp, and ran 100 mg a week from weeks 3 to 8 of tren E (cause at the time that stuff scared me a little, lol). I’m very lean and I was a hard gainer with a crazy fast metabolism and had been off gear for about 8 months before I started this particular cycle so I was at a pretty low weight when I started - 155 at 5’10”. I got up to 188 in 12 weeks!! I gained 32 f---in lbs!! After my pct I ran the primo to help keep my gains and I shed even more BF while hardening and ripping up even more. I was lean, solid and weighed 185. Dude, people were asking me if I compete!! It was unbelievable. I was hooked on napsgear’s gear! Haha!

My next 2 orders consisted of some of the products I previously purchased in my first order, and I’ve also ran GP prop, GP deca, GP tren a, GP tbol, GP anavar, proviron, and GP nolva. All g2g, always top quality and never any issues with shipping. I hear these horror stories from bros that get their gear from other sources and I’m always like “what the hell are you doing ordering from these other crap places when you can go to Napsgear with no worries and get better quality gear?!” It blows my mind.

I guess it’s safe to say that I’m Naps 4 life. I just recently placed an order for tbol, prop, tren A and clen, and judging from past orders it should be arriving any day now, I can’t wait!!! I’ll follow up with bloodwork around week 6 if anyone’s interested.

Thank you once again Naps!

Happy Easter everybody!

T

Perfect! Thank you MrBack. Your reply is another testament to the amazing customer service Naps provides. I'll reach out if I have any questions.

I'm going to get pre-cycle bloods done and post those along with my bloods at the 6 week mark.

Thanks again,

T

Every time I've ordered from Napsgear I have been satisfied (last 6 yrs). Orders usually arrive within 15 days. One time something didn't arrive due to a lame address I had used and they reshipped it. It was the Nuclear Blast...$120 a bottle and they reshipped it free!! I also like that Nolvadex or Clomid, basically the PCT, arrives within 10 days. So say somebody needed that ASAP (poor planning on their part) it would arrive quickly. They always have great sales too! Love my Naps!

Every time I've ordered from Napsgear I have been satisfied (last 6 yrs). Orders usually arrive within 15 days. One time something didn't arrive due to a lame address I had used and they reshipped it. It was the Nuclear Blast...$120 a bottle and they reshipped it free!! I also like that Nolvadex or Clomid, basically the PCT, arrives within 10 days. So say somebody needed that ASAP (poor planning on their part) it would arrive quickly. They always have great sales too! Love my Naps!
How was nuclear blast? I been using naps for couple years. I have two bottles of nuclear blast which I'm going to start running may 1st. Did u like it?

IML Gear Cream!
How was nuclear blast? I been using naps for couple years. I have two bottles of nuclear blast which I'm going to start running may 1st. Did u like it?

I'm still running it. 1.5 cc/ml EOD with 1.5 of Test Prop just for fun. Gained decent mass, dropped body fat, but strength is through the roof. I'll do it again. I'm fortunate all sides are a minimal. So yes, I do like it.

Hello.. everyone seems supportive of Naps so far so I wanted to share my experience and see what people have to say. I am no stranger to ordering from online vendors but this is my first go around with Naps.
I made my order in early March and the funds were picked up a few days later.... a few days after that 5 of the 105 amps that i ordered were sent out. About 2 weeks after that Naps gave me a tracking number to the 2nd order but that tracking number never worked. After much going back and forth with Naps I was told that the error in the tracking came from the shipper which as it turns out was the manufacturer of the product?? So here is where I am lost and I am asking the board for input. I was told at first that Naps needed to restock the item in ? which was 100 amps of Demsa. So 2 plus weeks later that was supposedly shipped but like I said "bad" tracking number. I went back and forth with Naps on this and eventually they told me that the shipper made the tracking number error and that the shipper was Desma themselves.... How could Naps contract with Desma? Also, the products were shipped from Greece. Desma is not located in Greece? So all of this sounds a bit sketchy to me and now I am just hoping that I am not scammed or getting fake winstrol. Has anyone ever had an experience like this before?? Naps says they will reship to me in a few weeks if I dont get the package but there is no way for me to confirm if I get a package because i have NO tracking number. This so far is my worst ever online experience. Any thoughts?

Hello hitch22 first let me say thank you for choosing us I am sorry for the confusion on all this one thing I can guarantee 100% is what you receive will most certainly not be fake. My question would be with no tracking number how could you possibly know your package was shipped from Greece I am not discrediting what you stated at all just wondering. I will do this for you please PM me the order number in question and I will do my absolute best to resolve your issue to your satisfaction as fast as I possibly can. I look forward to hearing from you and getting your issue resolved. And again thank you.

Hello.. everyone seems supportive of Naps so far so I wanted to share my experience and see what people have to say. I am no stranger to ordering from online vendors but this is my first go around with Naps.
I made my order in early March and the funds were picked up a few days later.... a few days after that 5 of the 105 amps that i ordered were sent out. About 2 weeks after that Naps gave me a tracking number to the 2nd order but that tracking number never worked. After much going back and forth with Naps I was told that the error in the tracking came from the shipper which as it turns out was the manufacturer of the product?? So here is where I am lost and I am asking the board for input. I was told at first that Naps needed to restock the item in ? which was 100 amps of Demsa. So 2 plus weeks later that was supposedly shipped but like I said "bad" tracking number. I went back and forth with Naps on this and eventually they told me that the shipper made the tracking number error and that the shipper was Desma themselves.... How could Naps contract with Desma? Also, the products were shipped from Greece. Desma is not located in Greece? So all of this sounds a bit sketchy to me and now I am just hoping that I am not scammed or getting fake winstrol. Has anyone ever had an experience like this before?? Naps says they will reship to me in a few weeks if I dont get the package but there is no way for me to confirm if I get a package because i have NO tracking number. This so far is my worst ever online experience. Any thoughts?

Hello Mr. Black, I will email you shortly... but I wanted to reply on the forum as well so that forum members may see that I responded to your post. On the matter of the tracking number, Naps provided me a number that does not work... GR are the last two letters of the tracking number that is why I said it was from Greece. But it is an invalid tracking number.... so really it doesnt matter I guess.
I will write now :)

Thanks
Hitch

hi everyone, just dropped by to leave my experience on Napsgear,

Even though I know the delivery doesn’t depend on the website itself but on the speed and quality of local postal service, I was really impressed to see my parcel at my door 1 week ½ after it was sent (I live in France).
The cycle I am doing is my second one and I am very satisfied with the results so far, I am 1m80 (6 ft) and started at 95kg (205 lbs), I am now at week 6 for 105 kg (231 lbs). Here is how I planned it :

Anadrol (4 weeks) – 50 mg ED > week 1 and 2, >75mg ED week 3 and 4
Test E (15 weeks) – 500 mg / week > week 1 to 12
Tren E (10 weeks) – 400 mg / week > week 1 to 10
Masteron (5 weeks) – 400 mg / week > week 10 to 15
Clenbuterol (5 weeks) – 80 mcg ED > week 13, >120 mcg week 14 and 15 and > 160mcg week 16 and 17

All of the above are from the brand Geneza Pharmaceuticals.

I m taking 0,3 mg (1/3rd of a pill) of Arimidex ED (I started with EOD but a small gyno got there so I had to up it a bit) ; 2.5mg of bromocriptine ED (same thing, I started lower but slowly increased it to succesfully keep gyno under control). As for liver protection, I’m taking 2 pills of liv-52 or legalon 3 times a day (less frequently when I’m not taking any kind of oral. This is the only thing I dind’t get from the website as I can get it whenever at my local pharmacy).

I will take HCG between last injection of test and beginning of PCT (3 weeks after) – around 1500 iu E3D.
PCT will be 200mg of clomid day 1, then 150 mg day 2, 100 day 3 then 50 mg ED for three to four weeks. On top of that I will take nolvadex at 50mg a day for three weeks.

So far, on the pro side :
Massive gains (aound 2KG (4,5 lbs) a week on average so far)
Massive pump at the gym (it s incredible the little amount of time it takes to create a pump and the intensity of it)
Strenght has gone up (didn’t tried all my max since the cycle started but I can put more weigh in regular 8-10 reps sets
Fat is starting to shred away (14% BF at the start, slowly going down)
Sex drive is to the roof (I’m feeling like a teenager on viagra !)

And on the con side :
Agressivity even though it is FAR from what I’ve read on forums, you can easely control it if you put your mind to it (but you do have to put your mind to it….).
A bit of water retention
Gyno that needs to be watched
Sleep could be better but again, nothing as bad as you might read on forums (maybe because it’s a long esther. ?)
Lower back hurts like a Motherf*cker whilst working out on exercises like deadlifts (feels like a massive cramp creeping up right at the end of the set that take around an hour to go away).

So I am very pleased about NapsGear on that cycle so far and I will definitely use it again and recommend it !

Hey Hitch, no worries, Napsgear will make you good. They always do. I was going to suggest that you PM Mr Back but I see he has already replied. Post an update to let us know how this turns out.

T

Hello T Dog,

To be fair Mr. Black has been very proactive and on point. It does appear that there was some confusion but I was given a new tracking number that I think works.... I say think because I can see that the package was just shipped but it is off a European tracking site, I dont think USPS has picked it up yet. But it does seem to be ok. I just have to wait and see. The only problem is I want that Desma so bad now that I cant wait!! Memorial day is coming and that is my favorite get ready for summer fun stuff!

Thank you for asking though Top Dog, I will keep the thread updated.
Thank you Mr. Black for being so proactive.

On another note... has anyone had problems with USPS and registered mail?? I have a package (5 amps/small) that cleared customs, came to Florida, moved around a bit and now has stalled for 5 days. USPS said because its registered mail it moves a bit slower but 5 days a bit too long to sit. Any thoughts? I cant imagine the package getting seized for 5 amps??

I placed my first order two weeks ago and it showed up in less than 3 weeks which surprised me because my research told me that naps' products and delivery are solid but turnaround is usually 3-5 weeks in practice. All three items were Geneza products so that may have helped it get out quicker.
I'm starting after vacation in early May and I can't wait.

weeks 1-5 50mg GP Anadrol50
Weeks 1-12 900-1000mg GP sustanon 270 based Test
Weeks 13 --> cruise 200mg test
Weeks 1-16 GP Bold 200, 600mg /week

I also ordered some AccordoRX TrenE on sale from naps last week but it hasn't shipped yet. I'm hoping it arrives in time to incorporate it into this cycle as I've never tried Tren and I really want to!

-edit- what a coincidence, as I as typing this post I got an e-mail from naps saying the Tren order shipped ;) I hope it makes it to my door.

I'm 43 and started cycling in my early 20's. Back then I only did 1 organon preload sustanon 250 syringe a week for two-three cycles a year. I stopped for a good 10 years and started cycling again at 38. It feels great to be in the same or better shape than I was in my 20s at this age!

Last edited:
As an update to this thread I did receive the 2nd package of Winstrol that was sent. I directly attribute that package being sent promptly due to Mr. Black.... so thank you Mr. Black for that! I have already tested on amp and it burns a bit as Winstrol should.... I am letting a few sit for a while now to see how they settle. If I remember correctly they should be about 50/50 once it separates?? Any opinions would be great :) Thanks in advance

Get Shredded!
This is a review of my previous order/cycle from Naps. Albeit a small order I am, as always very pleased. I have done a few orders from Naps over the years, never disappointed. One of the most professional sources no doubt (which is sometimes a rare thing in this business). The communication is excellent and all my questions were answered shortly. Items were shipped two days after having my funds received. Naps always provides a tracking number brings a peace of mind. Packaging is good and very discreet. I have never had my order held in the customs (I live in the EU) which says much about the shipping.

I ordered:

3 x GP Turan (Turinabol)
4 x QD Trenbolone Acetate
1 x Dianabol Injectable
7 x Ventolin (Albuterol)
3 x Cialis 20 mg
3 x Levitra (Aurochem) 20mg
6 x Provigil (Modafinil)
7 x Wellbutrin SR

The quality of the products is incredibly good and I wholeheartedly recommend these to anyone. In fact Naps is only one of the few places where you can get LEGIT pharma grade stuff without being ripped off by fakes unlike most sources. The Geneza product line is very good as well, their orals are by far my favorite. My order was a relatively small one but I had some leftovers from previous cycles. My cycle was Test E + GP Turinabol which is just steady, quality gains. No water retention, no puffiness, just solid lean muscle. It might sound overly simplistic but it works nicely.

One more thing, I have to admit is that Naps has the best *cough* recreational sexual aids (viagra, cialis, levitra). The price is unmatched and they work. They work REALLY well. Modafinil is a great study aid/preworkout. Wellbutrin is nice for extra alertness/craving reduction. Albuterol is much better tolerated than clen for me, shorter half life as well which gives time to the receptors to reset. I do 1day on/1 day off for 3 weeks - then 2 weeks off, which works great.

Overall, very pleased. Thank you!

I placed my first order two weeks ago and it showed up in less than 3 weeks which surprised me because my research told me that naps' products and delivery are solid but turnaround is usually 3-5 weeks in practice. All three items were Geneza products so that may have helped it get out quicker.
I'm starting after vacation in early May and I can't wait.

weeks 1-5 50mg GP Anadrol50
Weeks 1-12 900-1000mg GP sustanon 270 based Test
Weeks 13 --> cruise 200mg test
Weeks 1-16 GP Bold 200, 600mg /week

I also ordered some AccordoRX TrenE on sale from naps last week but it hasn't shipped yet. I'm hoping it arrives in time to incorporate it into this cycle as I've never tried Tren and I really want to!

-edit- what a coincidence, as I as typing this post I got an e-mail from naps saying the Tren order shipped ;) I hope it makes it to my door.

I'm 43 and started cycling in my early 20's. Back then I only did 1 organon preload sustanon 250 syringe a week for two-three cycles a year. I stopped for a good 10 years and started cycling again at 38. It feels great to be in the same or better shape than I was in my 20s at this age!

update - The 10 vials of Tren made it today. I'm very happy with Naps so far. Time will tell if the gear is legit but I'm confident it is after all my research of Naps.

Just got order in today, It only took 15 days.. The first order I placed less than two months ago only took 17 days. Customer service and shipping are on point. Thank you for your service naps

I'm ready to place a nice order. Still wary about needing a signature though.

I apologize for the inconvenience that is the way we have to do it I can say we have a lot of successful deliveries with no issues at all.

I'm ready to place a nice order. Still wary about needing a signature though.

It's alright. I'm new to this specific board and I placed my order after reading about the company for over a month or so. I look forward to it!

Great to hear thank you for having confidence in our company and again if you have any questions at all about the order process or need help with anything along the way please do not hesitate to ask me. Again thank you for choosing us.

It's alright. I'm new to this specific board and I placed my order after reading about the company for over a month or so. I look forward to it!

Hello,

What started out with me buying $130 of Anavar as I was testing the order experience has turned out to have sold me on becoming a regular customer of Napsgear. I have used them 3 different times in the last 5 months and I must say that all there orders were delivered to my door within a 2 week time period. (one order took a total of 9 days) So far I have been using the Geneza products and have been very impressed with the quality of the gear. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a reliable source of quality products.

5 out 5 stars!!

I've recently placed my first order with Napsgear... I couldn't be more pleased with my overall experience with them. From their customer service to shipment to the quality of the product, they have been an absolute pleasure. For being overseas the shipping was much faster then expected. My order consisted of 2 pre-designed stacks (Beginner Bulk Cycle and Intermediate Bulking Cycle) and HCG. My cycle was the beginner bulk cycle which included Text Cyp 2x a week with both an oral jump start (Methan10) and a anti-inhibitor (Anastrozole). Being my first oil based cycle I have nothing but great things to say about the product and my progress. I would recommend this stack and Napsgear to anyone looking for an all around great experience. The Intermediate Bulk Cycle was a friends order, he also has nothing negative to say of the products. He is more then impressed with the results.
Communication was always excellent and fast, Oder process was extremely smooth.
Delivery was fast and packaging was discreet.
Products Ordered: Test Cyp, Test E, Deca, Methan 10, Anastrozole, and HCG
Product results and effectivenes: Very effective and results were exactly what I was looking for.

Following up again after 10 weeks on gear. I followed the cycle I listed in my first post on this thread and while the gear is definitely not all crap, I don't think the Tren was any good. I've taken stacks of Sustanon/EQ before and achieved the same exact results as I did with this cycle so far. This was my first time trying TREN and it didn't seem to do anything...no positive or negative effects. I have gained adequate strength from the Sus/EQ and 10lbs while losing BF but like I said, I've done this before without tren doing the same strengths of Sus and EQ. I am happy with these two Geneza products, but the Accordo labs Tren E seems to be garbage.
I'm going to try another brand of Tren, this time Tren Ace, from another vendor and see if that meets my expectations on my next cycle in 3 months. I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't have a good experience with Tren considering all the hype!

Back