• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Facebook trainers

cody123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Omg these guys have got to be the funniest things in the world. Posting videos of terrible form telling ppl all the wrong information. But he is a PT so he has to be right. Lmfao

Whom are you speaking of man, there are a lot

Ladaren fshosaynomo smith. That should say enough. Lol

Laderren

That guy post videos with music and flames and glass breaking. Lol. Posted a video of doing less than 1/2 rep pull ups. Saying he was working out his biceps, traps ( not rhomboids ) and front delts. Completely forgot about the targeted muscle of the lats. So I called him out on it telling him what muscles he was actually using. Then another guy chimes in saying that just because it's a pull up doesn't mean he is only working out his back and goes on to say that flat bench press uses 85% shoulders and ppl think it's mainly chest. I almost fell out of my chair. Lol.

never has there been a subject where there are so many self appointed experts as weight lifting / body building.
I personally think it doesnt matter what routines you do as long as you push it past the pain and pin heaps of tren

Back