• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Best Peptide source

Jewpig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
looking to cjc with dac and Ipamorelin. Ive always used great white peptides but was considering iron mag research or blue sky just looking for some insight

blue sky has been hit or miss for me. they've sent bunk torem before but replaced for me and i swear the replacement was bunk again. I told the board rep that and he told me I was wrong and there was no way it was bunk, so I've just stopped ordering from them after that. Iron mag is good, thats who I've started using. Haven't heard one bad thing about them and apparently every batch of their RCs are tested before being put for sale. Only problem is they don't have torem.

--- edit: whoops sorry just realized my post doesn't help you out as you're wondering about peptides and not RC. I haven't used any peptides from IMR so I can't comment on how they are, but if they're anything like the rest of their products you wont be disappointed.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go with the last. Heard good things about superior and and iron mag. Superior I've used and really liked.

Both Superior and IM are great. Currently using GHRP-6/Mod 1-29 from IM and happy.

IMR.. hands down. Had a buddy that got hit and miss with superior chems. IMR you pay a tad more but you get what you order.

I have used King, Hardcore, and Purchase. All have been legit but I had customer service issues with both King and Hardcore. IMR would be my first choice if the prices were more competitive.

I'll stand by superior,they had fast delivery and good communication

I don't know who the best source is, but Rambo from Superior is one of the most knowledgeable guys I can think of when it comes to Peptides. Superior or IMR would be where I looked.

I have been going with ugpeptides.com and their service is second to none. I have not used the peps you are asking about nor do I have access to the site from work but check it out and see if they carry what you are looking for.
[h=1][/h]

IML Gear Cream!
I have been using evolution and have nothing but success. Super fast shipping. Always running specials with free shipping and 40% off. I can only speak of Cjc no dac and ipam. All the tingles in the extremities you'd expect!

I have used superior . The MT2 is the shit . I have to stop taking it because I get to dark. I have also used the prami . I have used ugsupps as well . The tadalafil ain't no joke , wood for days. Haha

I have used superior . The MT2 is the shit . I have to stop taking it because I get to dark. I have also used the prami . I have used ugsupps as well . The tadalafil ain't no joke , wood for days. Haha

Did you get itchy with the MT2 when you were working out at all?

Did you get itchy with the MT2 when you were working out at all?
It never really did that . The load dose didn't bother me but the maintenance makes me sick. I just take it before I go to sleep, problem solved.

IMR.. hands down. Had a buddy that got hit and miss with superior chems. IMR you pay a tad more but you get what you order.
Chems or peptides. I like you Rap but I've never had a problem with superior and have a buddy who uses them religiously and speaks the world about them

This is not a shot at maxim, simply my experience. I've gotten bad HGH frag and bad adex from them.
Well that actually is a shot brother. I've never heard anything from you. Please tell me how you know its bunk.

I've seen way too many great blood work results to believe the adex is bad. What tests did you use to know they were bad?

Well that actually is a shot brother. I've never heard anything from you. Please tell me how you know its bunk.
First off Z, both the orders were a while ago when you were stepped away from maxim. Secondly I was 8 weeks into a cycle when I went from a bottle of maxim adex to a new shipment of maxim adex. Within 4-5 day my nipples got super puffy and started to itch/hurt. So I'm assuming since that is the ONLY thing I changed, the bottle I was using, that there was a problem with the adex. On the HGH frag man it just didn't do anything. I've had good stuff from adex to, shit you recommended me to them how long ago? I'm just saying my last Twp experiences weren't great. Could have maxim fixed the issues? Yes, he could have. And let's be honest 95% of the RC sites don't stand behind their products. If I said they weren't working I wouldn't get the time of day. So I ate the money and pitched the products.

First off Z, both the orders were a while ago when you were stepped away from maxim. Secondly I was 8 weeks into a cycle when I went from a bottle of maxim adex to a new shipment of maxim adex. Within 4-5 day my nipples got super puffy and started to itch/hurt. So I'm assuming since that is the ONLY thing I changed, the bottle I was using, that there was a problem with the adex. On the HGH frag man it just didn't do anything. I've had good stuff from adex to, shit you recommended me to them how long ago? I'm just saying my last Twp experiences weren't great. Could have maxim fixed the issues? Yes, he could have. And let's be honest 95% of the RC sites don't stand behind their products. If I said they weren't working I wouldn't get the time of day. So I ate the money and pitched the products.
Maxim fully stands behind his products. When a reasonable dude such as yourself comes to me or maxim with any problem at all, we do our best. Most of the time this results in free product. Of course max doesn't believe the products are bunk but he sends free of charge replacements anyways, just to keep his good customers happy and coming back. We use our discretion of course to decide whether or not the person is just looking for a hand out or not. But in your case bro I would have told maxim you're a solid dude and no questions would be asked.

I don't agree with you saying its not a shot at maxim cause it is, plain and simple. Because there is no proof. If you had tested it and your e2 was high on the adex. Maxim would have checked into it while still trying to please you as a customer. I wouldn't stay with maxim this long if he intentionally sent bunk products.

Yes I did step away for some unforseen events, but it was only for a week at that time. Like I've said, I've never seen bad blood work, just good from maxim gear

Get Shredded!
Maxim fully stands behind his products. When a reasonable dude such as yourself comes to me or maxim with any problem at all, we do our best. Most of the time this results in free product. Of course max doesn't believe the products are bunk but he sends free of charge replacements anyways, just to keep his good customers happy and coming back. We use our discretion of course to decide whether or not the person is just looking for a hand out or not. But in your case bro I would have told maxim you're a solid dude and no questions would be asked.

I don't agree with you saying its not a shot at maxim cause it is, plain and simple. Because there is no proof. If you had tested it and your e2 was high on the adex. Maxim would have checked into it while still trying to please you as a customer. I wouldn't stay with maxim this long if he intentionally sent bunk products.

Yes I did step away for some unforseen events, but it was only for a week at that time. Like I've said, I've never seen bad blood work, just good from maxim gear
I get what you're saying man. In the middle of prep I didn't have time to stay on that adex and go get bloods. I am very sensitive to estro and at this point can tell when my adex is bad. For instance I just had bad adex from another sponsor here.

Maxim does have good products, guess what I used when I got that adex, maxim letro while I waited on a new shipment.

I don't see it as a shot at maxim, a shot is throwing out claims intentionally trying to hurt their business, I am not. I am giving my feedback. I will include this was all after several good orders with maxim. For a long time I sent a ton of people maxims way for RC, because I never had anything bad from them.

I actually had enough faith in maxim that maybe 2-3 weeks after getting my replacement adex I uses maxim for the hgh frag.

I'm sure I'll try them again but after two bad experiences back to back (remember this is at least 10-11 months go people) I just haven't been back. I haven't openly bashed or threw any stones. This is actually the first time I said anything publicly.

I was simply trying to give my first hand experience.

I get what you're saying man. In the middle of prep I didn't have time to stay on that adex and go get bloods. I am very sensitive to estro and at this point can tell when my adex is bad. For instance I just had bad adex from another sponsor here.

Maxim does have good products, guess what I used when I got that adex, maxim letro while I waited on a new shipment.

I don't see it as a shot at maxim, a shot is throwing out claims intentionally trying to hurt their business, I am not. I am giving my feedback. I will include this was all after several good orders with maxim. For a long time I sent a ton of people maxims way for RC, because I never had anything bad from them.

I actually had enough faith in maxim that maybe 2-3 weeks after getting my replacement adex I uses maxim for the hgh frag.

I'm sure I'll try them again but after two bad experiences back to back (remember this is at least 10-11 months go people) I just haven't been back. I haven't openly bashed or threw any stones. This is actually the first time I said anything publicly.

I was simply trying to give my first hand experience.
There's a fine line between giving your feed back and saying they're bad. Esp with no cold hard proof. Feed back should be given.....that being said, I like you bro, let's just leave it at that.

For future reference, if theres ever a problem please shoot me a pm or maxim as well. Not just you but for anyone here.

Anyone use blue sky they always have great discounts.

Superior Peptides was my go to place even before I became a rep for them. As you can see, a number of other members feel the same way and we thank every customer who chooses us time and time again. You guys make us who we are!!

Now that I am a rep you can use my discount code RSBOGO to get buy one get one free ;)

If you ever have a problem or need a protocol laid out, contact me anytime.

IronMag Research is top shelf. I use them exclusively.

imr728.gif

Im new to the forum ....what you guys think about peptidepro?
thanks

Back