• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Staining on vials?

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered from a trusted source here, very good reviews and labs.. I got a couple of bottles of tren base, and at the bottom of the vials there is brown staining, anyone have any idea what it is? It is not in any of the other compounds just the tren base. I got a picture from my phone, kind of hard to make out but hopefully you'll be able to see it.

just incase anyone asks, it's deffinitely stuck on the glass, there is nothing floating in the vial.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 61
Looks like undissolved tren clusters...rule of thumb the oil should always be clear and particle free if not it goes in the garbage!

That's what I always live by. The oil itself is crystal clear but that shit on the vial worrys me... I was told by the supplier it's "the oxidation and impurity from the tren" not sure what to think here.. Why would impuritys be ok to inject into your body? I thought they were filtered out in the process?

and I'm not pointing these questions out to be an asshole, it may be fine to inject the impurities, common sense just tells me other wise; but I could be wrong

Last edited:
In for a vet response. The spots look questionable. I had tren/mast/test blends vials(from no sponsor here) like that I tossed because that looks gross. But I'd like to know. My experience with tren base is zero.

Mine as well, and there is a lot more than 1 spot on the vial: the whole bottom of the vial is littered with spots like that.. Just hard to get a good shot between the liquid in the vial making distortions, the shitty camera on the phone, and the spots being so small comparatively. I'll try and get a better picture or two.

Gear should not look like that after bring properly filtered. With or without ester

That's what I was thinking but the supplier is saying there's nothing wrong with it..

Most sources will say their gear is absolutely sterile and top notch till they are blue in the face no matter what.

Most sources will say their gear is absolutely sterile and top notch till they are blue in the face no matter what.

Yea, I've never had a problem with them in the past and they are very well regarded on this forum. Hopefully they do something to correct it, but as of now I'm being told its gtg

IML Gear Cream!
I've pmd a rep and the owner, the owner said it's perfectly fine, and rep said it's probably crashed and to try and heat it. So I tried it, to know avail. Didn't think it would work in he first place, so i pmd him to see about a reship. Guess it's just a waiting game now

Yea, I've never had a problem with them in the past and they are very well regarded on this forum. Hopefully they do something to correct it, but as of now I'm being told its gtg

How much are you out? Tren base can be pricey. I'd offer you other product that equal the value of the tren base if it were me.

If it so happens to be a freebie then I'd probably take my previous advice and trash it or filter it rather than asking for a reship or more free gear...

I'd be willing to take that off your hands if the tops aren't cracked. :D

.22 whatmans are cheap as hell and handy for all sorts of things like when you leave a vial half used sitting for a few months.

Back