• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testp/npp/mast

boyce17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys planning my 2015's cycle,
What do you think of this 3 compounds together ?

I'm a fan of short esters so I was thinking about going with Test P instead of the most popular TestE&Deca cycle

TestP 700mg EW
NPP 400 EW
Masteron 500EW

Cycle would look like this:

testP 1-14 100mg ED
NPP 1-13 100mg EoD
Masteron 1-14 70mg ED (along with TESTP , mixed , same syringe)
* Adex 1-14 0.5 mg ED
Milk thistle 1-14

*Thats just coz I randomly get itchy/puffy nipples on cycle

PCT starting after 7 days from last pin

Nolva 40/20/20/20/10 ED
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 ED
Aromasin 12.5/12.5/7.5/7.5 EOD

I'll Have some Letro and Caber just in case...

Testosterone/nandrolone/drostanolone is such an awesome mix. I'm headlong into test-e/NPP/Mast-P right now(though NPP is only at around 140 per week for joint lube), LOVE it. Next time i run it I will switch out the long ester test for test prop/ace and pin everyday. I don't know if it's mental, or if cuz i ran it with tren ace, but i feel like i loved having the fresh testosterone everyday.

BTW, up the NPP to 120mg every other day to be at 420 per week :) Or 115mg EOD for 400 /OCD.

Oh yeah, and why not just move the NPP to ED since your already pinning everyday?

Just finished running this same cycle except I added dbol for weeks 1-4.

I ran:

test p 630
npp 420
mast p 600 (started around 400 but increased to 600)
dbol 40/day

Pinned every day and loved it. The Roid+ oils I had were so smooth and easy that I actually looked forward to everyday injections. Stuff was like water.

Great combo! Gives good size and the mast makes you look like stone. Good luck brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Great combo! Gives good size and the mast makes you look like stone. Good luck brother.

I like test cyp at 200mg/week with npp and mast at 150mg or more eod

Test NPP mast is my favorite cycle

Back