• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back Acne and Back Hair

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you combat these villians ?

The acne on my back is from the tanning bed, not gears. I switched to the tanning bed you just stand up inside but that doesn't seem to have fixed the proble
. Solutions ?

What would be the alternative to shaving my back ? As of right now I just have patches but they are black and kind of long. Would veet/nair be a better option than shaving? Opinions

nair is awesome for those hard to reach spots on the back to shave. put some on a stick and wipe it on is what i do. burns like hell tho.

I feel your pain man.. I have the most long scraggly pube-like back hair sporadically over my shoulders.. The woman likes to pluck them for me, but fuck that is miserable. I opt for the nair, but that in turn seems to make me break out more.

you can take meds for it but they come with ttheir own sides... just stay clean and let it pass is my best opinion for you the hair side effect is just something that comees with test .. cannot be stopped

For acne what i have started doing is every night taking a alcohol pad and wiping my face chest shoulders and back off every night before i go to bed. This surprisingly did wonders for me after 2 days. If it gets bad i will run some doxy i have from ebay along with the pads.

Now for those hairs before test I was seriously like a hairless monkey. Now still somewhat hairless except these pesky hairs that seem to pop up from nowhere on my neck back and chest and now belly button hair! Wtf I say lol. I just pluck em as I find them. Tried waxing my balls and ass once as a dumb drunken mistake. My woman waxed her shit which I loved!!! Then she said come on baby do it for me. I curled up on the floor in fetal position after one pull! I strongly do not recommend doing that! Lol

For acne what i have started doing is every night taking a alcohol pad and wiping my face chest shoulders and back off every night before i go to bed. This surprisingly did wonders for me after 2 days. If it gets bad i will run some doxy i have from ebay along with the pads.

Now for those hairs before test I was seriously like a hairless monkey. Now still somewhat hairless except these pesky hairs that seem to pop up from nowhere on my neck back and chest and now belly button hair! Wtf I say lol. I just pluck em as I find them. Tried waxing my balls and ass once as a dumb drunken mistake. My woman waxed her shit which I loved!!! Then she said come on baby do it for me. I curled up on the floor in fetal position after one pull! I strongly do not recommend doing that! Lol
My balls just shrunk back up into my stomach.

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron20 for 20% off

I swear every time i fuck now my little guys disappear up there or someplace!

Hey Bigtoe, Hcg while on cycle will prevent that.

Hey Bigtoe, Hcg while on cycle will prevent that.

I know bro. I stay on test for trt now. I will run hcg periodically to plump them back up. To be honest i like my small balls now.... makes my dick look bigger I think! Lol

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't really had a big problem with acne yet but since starting TRT I grow back hair like a gorilla. Since the only spots I can really only reach on my own are my traps my wife usually has to do it for me. So everything I want it done I have to get her involved. She doesn't mind but it can be a pain in ass and I usually just let it go longer than I like(I fucking hate back hair). For Christmas she bought me a long back shaver called bakblade. This thing is pretty fucking slick. It takes a little while to get use to it but I have been to keep that jungle on my back in check with this bad boy.

The site http://www.bakblade.com

I haven't really had a big problem with acne yet but since starting TRT I grow back hair like a gorilla. Since the only spots I can really only reach on my own are my traps my wife usually has to do it for me. So everything I want it done I have to get her involved. She doesn't mind but it can be a pain in ass and I usually just let it go longer than I like(I fucking hate back hair). For Christmas she bought me a long back shaver called bakblade. This thing is pretty fucking slick. It takes a little while to get use to it but I have been to keep that jungle on my back in check with this bad boy.

dude, just watched a dude shave his hairy back on youtube, and it was fuckin hair with the bakblade and it looks to work perfectly. buying one now!

- - - Updated - - -

Also found a little handy device that holds a razor in it and has a long handle thats arched to reach your back. Check it out

http://www.razorba.com/order.aspx

The cheapest one on the bottom is the most basic. what you guys think

Ultra violent light usually kills acne.....

+1 Sunbeds are very effective way of getting acne under controll.

Luckily I only get acne due to hormonal imbalance during PCT as for back hair... I only realised yesterday that my back is getting hairy, I was shocked and miserable for the rest of the evening.
Totally not happy about that, I have that mental image of one of my Iranian buddies covered from head to toe in thick black hair, only hairless spots are his forehead, nose, palms and soles.
Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

dude, just watched a dude shave his hairy back on youtube, and it was fuckin hair with the bakblade and it looks to work perfectly. buying one now!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I like it. Like I said it might taking a little bit of getting use to, but damn that big ass blade sure does save a lot of time.

For the hairy back get a mangroomer ultimate pro. I have a really hairy back and this takes care of that with relative ease. As for the pimples I just use a panoxyl soap bar and that does a pretty good job keeping the acne at bay. When little pimples show up I use salicylic acid spot treatment to dry them out quickly.

wow have never seen one of these, It looked like it worked better then a regular razor, I might get oneto use on my legs and lower back, im lucky on my upper/middle back I justhave a little bit of blonde hair, my chest and stomach are a different story. It just peeled that nastiness right off.

I use panoxyl on chest and back while on cycle and it works wonders! As far as hair growth goes.. I never really had a back hair problem until I started cycling since then I began getting laser hair removal treatments and never have to really worry about that anymore, it's a bit pricey but well worth it imo

Back