• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

same syringes and needles for different injections?

modestasm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi,

is it safe to use same syringe and needle doing:
1. different injections of a same steroid on different days
2. different injections of different steroids on different days?

thanks

I am not exactly sure what you are asking:

But...you can mix gear that is oil based in the same barrel of the syringe.

However, you should never reuse the same syringe or needle after using it...only to be used once. Then discarded.

Also never reuse drawing pins. Syringes, needles and drawing needles are cheap. So no reason to ever reuse these items.

I would say no in both cases.

1) If you pin one day, then set the needle aside for another pin another day, you've got a dirty needle (infected by pathogens on your skin) multiplying with impunity while you wait till the next pin.

2) Likewise, if you pin and then re-use that needle for drawing from another vial, you've committed a far worse sin. The compromised needle is being used to infect a vial that will be sitting around for days/weeks/months and becomes a petri dish feeding the pathogens with the oil carriers and gearing up to give you one hell of an infection later.

i am not exactly sure what you are asking:

But...you can mix gear that is oil based in the same barrel of the syringe.

However, you should never reuse the same syringe or needle after using it...only to be used once. Then discarded.

Also never reuse drawing pins. Syringes, needles and drawing needles are cheap. So no reason to ever reuse these items.

^^^^this^^^^

As far as injection, as soon as insertion into the skin has occurred cellular components will remain. It does not take long for those to have the potential for bacterial build-up. Seriously though, a couple hundred pack of rigs, needles, and draw needles is one of the least expensive aspects of a cycle. Just stock up, and don't do anything to risk an infection.

never ever reuse needles. if you can draw with a different needle then inject with a new needle thats optimal. but regardless one time use

Never re use pins or rigs. EVER. No point. They are cheap. Hell, if i have to re stick, i grab a new pin, no point in not, 25 cents is nothing.

I am more then in agreeance with everyone here. Never reuse same syringes, I had a friend/idiot who went against my advise and did so 3 times, and was wondering why his ass cheek was killing him and the site was red and swollen. Ended up in the hospital on iv antibiotics for 24 hours before being released.

Like mentioned a box of 100 for less then 25 bucks is a small price to pay to keep yourself out of the hospital and keep your gains coming.

In case you didn't read the other posts saying the same thing, I also wanted to get on to say don't reuse your syringes.

Infections are rare though right??

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424645241121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424645241121.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 32
I'm surprised at how many idiot friends i have that reuse needles. It would just make me paranoid for days after waiting to see if I get an infection.

No one should ever reuse needles unless you are sharing heroin under an overpass with a tranny. Then you probably have enough problems and hopefully you will get an abscess.

No an no. The only time it's acceptable to reuse a syringe is when you can't push any more oil in one injection spot (be it due to a bad angle ie glue shot or pain) and there is still some oil left in the syringe.
Be sure to use a new needle though.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the link. I have used Atlantic Medical Supply, but this medical supply company seems cheaper.

its clear.

I dont want to start a new thread.. so I will aks this question here:
I wonder what is the possibility to hit the vein? using right size (1-1.5'') needle while injecting into thigh? and what would be the safest spot for injection?

its clear.

I dont want to start a new thread.. so I will aks this question here:
I wonder what is the possibility to hit the vein? using right size (1-1.5'') needle while injecting into thigh? and what would be the safest spot for injection?
Www.spotinjections.com

i know that site.. and where it is recommended to inject.. but regarding outter thigh injection - is it safe? how safe is it? and if its a totally safe area.. then why aspiration is always recommended?

There is no totally "Safe" area from veins, everyone's body is built differently, so if you had absolutely no veins in one area, I might have one or two there that are not in the same spots. I personally don't use thighs because of the amount of nerves in the area, I have been unlucky and have brushed a few nerves which was a bit alarming, have never hit one anywhere else. As long as you aspirate and go in slowly, (don't know why people jab the needle in) you should be perfectly fine.

i know that site.. and where it is recommended to inject.. but regarding outter thigh injection - is it safe? how safe is it? and if its a totally safe area.. then why aspiration is always recommended?

Its safe bro. Alot of people aspirate every site just simple thing to do does not mean its not safe!! Some dont aspirate at all. If you do hit a vein you dont die bro! Lol at worst you might get a bad cough for a few minutes. But seriously if you would consider using the same syringe how could you possibly be concerned over pinning the side of your leg???

There is no totally "Safe" area from veins, everyone's body is built differently, so if you had absolutely no veins in one area, I might have one or two there that are not in the same spots. I personally don't use thighs because of the amount of nerves in the area, I have been unlucky and have brushed a few nerves which was a bit alarming, have never hit one anywhere else. As long as you aspirate and go in slowly, (don't know why people jab the needle in) you should be perfectly fine.

The reason i go in fast is because if you do touch a nerve going in it feels odd and hurts some. You never will have a dr or nurse slooowwwwly stick one in! If you go if fast much easier on a nerve you might brush up against and less painful.

If I hit a nerve in my quad I just push right through it, no biggie. My leg might twitch a little but that's it.

If I hit a nerve in my quad I just push right through it, no biggie. My leg might twitch a little but that's it.

This! ^^^^ the slower you push the longer its gonna hit the nerve. They are very flexible and move right out the way.

The reason i go in fast is because if you do touch a nerve going in it feels odd and hurts some. You never will have a dr or nurse slooowwwwly stick one in! If you go if fast much easier on a nerve you might brush up against and less painful.

this is true about doctors, but I have also never had a doctor give me a injection that was as smooth or less painful as myself, so I have mixed feelings about that. I have read about some people hitting nerves hard and losing the ability to flex that muscle for a short period of time, on more then 1 occasion. So I am just always careful of this plus if I start twitching I just move to a different spot so its an easy fix for me. I don't go in super slow, but I damn sure don't jab it in. Just a personal preference I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

This! ^^^^ the slower you push the longer its gonna hit the nerve. They are very flexible and move right out the way.
This is good to know maybe I will start going in faster with more confidence in that case. thanks for the info.

This thread haw reminded me of that one member who was so OCD he would wipe already sterile needle with an alcohol swab prior to injection, anyone remember that guy?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Some dont aspirate at all. If you do hit a vein you dont die bro! Lol at worst you might get a bad cough for a few minutes.

This just happened to me on my last glute pin, pinning 3cc. Man o Man, was hacking for 10 min, felt like I had water in my lungs....... Not good feeling bro!!

Back