• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Body Part to Train?

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
11001770_951791268167422_2669636202634566986_n_zps8539d00a.jpg

Sorry, but I'm bored.....

Lol. Just got back from training legs. Legs and back are my favorites.

Legs and Back

Man you guys love the hard work ! I used to love back but now my fav would have to be arms . Love that skin tearing feeling and watching those arms blow up !!!

I like chest. I have the most difficult time building my chest out of anything and I like the challenge.

I love working arms and especially when on tren or halo. I get incredible pumps when on either of those two compounds.

Not that I don't like leg day but it can be a traumatic day for me. If I can, I always schedule leg day for the weekend, much easier on me than doing legs during the week and having to work too.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmm I never do a dedicated arm day. . I do really enjoy the all out exhaustion from leg day. Limping out of the gym. Overall though back day is the most enjoyable.

It has always been arms for me BUT since this my found SUPPLIMENTATION CYCLE started I have to say SHOULDERS or all things.....I didn't even know I had traps or rear delts...LOL ---JESUS I LOVE THEM!!!!

It used to be chest in the beginning, we all want those Arnold pecs. but my chest never seems to grow like i like it. So now it's a love hate.

Legs have taken over as my favorite day. Deads as well. I don't always feel like pushing that hard heading to the gym, especially after a long work day(leg days are tough, no doubt), but always do. And every time when i'm done, it's the most satisfying feeling knowing i pushed myself in ways that most never would even think about. Then just knowing the meal after is growing the legs a bit more, very satisfying. God we are sick people, lol.

It used to be chest in the beginning, we all want those Arnold pecs. but my chest never seems to grow like i like it. So now it's a love hate.

Legs have taken over as my favorite day. Deads as well. I don't always feel like pushing that hard heading to the gym, especially after a long work day(leg days are tough, no doubt), but always do. And every time when i'm done, it's the most satisfying feeling knowing i pushed myself in ways that most never would even think about. Then just knowing the meal after is growing the legs a bit more, very satisfying. God we are sick people, lol.

The post leg-day meal is definitely a glorious one.. that's why I split up my quad/hammy days so I get to engorge myself twice a week.

Shoulders, and arms. Changing to go to work after my morning workout and having my shirt for tighter around my shoulders and arms then the last time always makes the hard work and pain worth it.

Leg day sucks, but I love hobbling out the gym door knowing I just tore the shit out of em.

My chest and biceps are my weak body parts, so the are "favorites" just cause they need extra attention.

My triceps grow super easy, have to be careful not to let my arms get unbalanced, and my back and shoulders are a blast to train. I love fee!ing like I need to turn sideways to get through the door after a good back workout. I don't actually have to, but i strut around like fuckin little banny rooster with an exaggerated lat spread for a couple of hours:D

Okay, so I start this thread in the Pit. Thinking Richard Simmons in a orange tutu would instigate tomfoolery. So what do you guys do? Turn it into a meaningful thread. Holy crap people :)

This keeps up I will need to move to Training..... sheesh

I like to train my bitches..dinner..dishes and dick sucking..

In that order...

It used to be legs/deadlift day, but now that my knees are bad enough i'm super limited on my exercises its now back day, Love not being able to put my arms to my sides because my lats are so full of blood, everybody loves to feel wide. 2nd would be arms, love that pump feels like skin is going to pop.

Okay, so I start this thread in the Pit. Thinking Richard Simmons in a orange tutu would instigate tomfoolery. So what do you guys do? Turn it into a meaningful thread. Holy crap people :)

PC's and Kegals (is that what you're looking for?)

Oh, and who is Tom Foolery???

Last edited:

I got it. Thats why I answered the way I did. :)

And I "trained" my cawk extra hard today. That's 4 days of vigorous sex in a row. Do I need a rest day? Am I over-training?

I got it. Thats why I answered the way I did. :)

And I "trained" my cawk extra hard today. That's 4 days of vigorous sex in a row. Do I need a rest day? Am I over-training?

Cock is like calves - lots of sets every day.

Back