• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help

Bamaclaret88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I tock my reg pin two day ago as of today well every thang went well and the next moring I wock up and my ass hurt like hell. And whe the pin went in I could fell a small not ant it not red well today it still hurts like hell kinda itchy but it's not red and not Swailed up that I can tell this is the first time I've ever had this happen. I can barley hit the gym it hurts so bad. Can u guys give me some help on what might have caused it and what can I do to get read of it or to help ease the pain ??? Any help would be grate

I can barely understand this post lol. You should really re read what you write before posting lol.

You could have hit a nerve, caused trauma in the muscle by moving the pin around, gear crystallizing in the muscle, too much BA in the solution (which is the manufacturers fault), there's a number of things that could have happened. What did you pin? Where did you pin? What gauge needle did you use?

Haha his is why I didn't respond! Give him a break guys, look at his name; I'm taking from that he's from Alabama that's how they talk.. Kidding with you bama hope you get better

SORRY about that I was half asleep last night when I posed it. 3 days a go I pinned 100mg of prop and 100mg of mast . The next moring when I got up it was sore and where it was pinned there was like a lil hard ball under the skin . Well on the 2nd day when I wock up it hurt so bad I can not go to the gym. But It is not red and is not swelled up so I don't know what it is never had this happen before any help would be grate ?

It's hard to say what it's from. There's a bunch of variables. Read the second paragraph of my first post in here. Heat it, message it and wait to see if it goes away. If it doesn't subside in a week or gets red, itchy or hot then you need to go to a dr.

Been cycling for years and still get an WTF painful lump every so often. Especially with prop... If its not red or hot to the touch, you just hit a bad spot.

Been cycling for years and still get an WTF painful lump every so often. Especially with prop... If its not red or hot to the touch, you just hit a bad spot.

I get these in my glutes only if I dont pin deep enough and try to use a 1". I think oil was seeping and I was doing more of a subcutaneous. It would knot up for days. Heating pad and massage would help disperse the oil but still hurt like hell. Only use 1 1/2 now always and no more problems since. But like others said could be several things happening here.

I get these in my glutes only if I dont pin deep enough and try to use a 1". I think oil was seeping and I was doing more of a subcutaneous. It would knot up for days. Heating pad and massage would help disperse the oil but still hurt like hell. Only use 1 1/2 now always and no more problems since. But like others said could be several things happening here.
Same thing happens to me if I try to pin glutes with a 1" pin. Golf ball size knot gets red and painfull.

IML Gear Cream!
Same thing happens to me if I try to pin glutes with a 1" pin. Golf ball size knot gets red and painfull.

If im out of 1 1/2 inchers there is no pinning my ass. Plenty of other places to go with the 1 inch.

Thanks for the help guys. I put some antiboitc cream on it then before I went to bed I put a heating pad on it the. I put a ice pack on it fell asleep with the ice pack on it. When I got up the next morning the pain was gone no more itching. And the bump had went down a lot . I could not even sleep on my back it hurt so bad Thanks for all the help guys it had me scared for a few days thought I was going to half to go to the doc . never had a peen hurt that bad in my life I've had pip from hell but nouthing like what I went throw the past 5 days. I thought I had hit a nerve

Hard to tell with glutes because it's such a deep tissue but I been to doc for some related issues but unless it keeps getting worse I would just sit on it (no pun intended don't sit on it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back