• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork Review

gomad75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got a call from my doc regarding my bloodwork.

Height 5'10
Weight 190lbs

Natural, never used AAS. Wanted to get my baseline before making the jump:

Cholesterol - 205 (she wants it down to 200)
Bad Cholesterol - 136

Estrogen 212 (?) not familiar with estro counts.

Total Test - 744
Free Test - 21

She thinks i'm on steroids! Highest compliment ever!

But seriously, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. What do you guys think?

I have a vial of test ready to go. I was going to start in march, but I think I might hold off since my numbers look healthy and make some more natural gains.

That estrogen count is super high man. Im hoping that you typed that wrong and maybe its 21 instead of 212. If it was that high and you are natural well that is not a good sign. If it is that high well then i can see why she might think that your on them but your total test isn't that high for her to think that your using steroids. Your in the normal range for test levels and those are pretty good levels at age 34. I would definitely get that cholesterol down if i were you.

I know the steroid accusation is ridiculous. I've been on this board long enough to know how high test is when on anabolics. That was a bimbo remark on her part.

I'm dictating the results from a voicemail, so it's possible I mis-heard the estro count. I'm getting a hard copy in a few days.

Numbers look decent. Cholesterol is not ideal. I dont know how your estro is 212, you ovulating bro? Must be miss typed. INclude the normal ranges from the labs, maybe it was measured in different units then we are used to.

Test and free test look great, but not at an enhanced level. Don't know why she would think otherwise, maybe the estro if it is that high. I would re test, that seems impossible. RE post the numbers with "normal range" or snap pics of the paperwork. Estro seems weird.

Gonna need more then "a vial" of test to run a cycle, or don't even waste your time just to fuck with your damn decent test levels.

Was typing while you responded that. Let us know the official numbers brother.

My guess would be with theestones about it being measured in a different unit

I bet they tested estrogen and NOT estradiol. I asked my dr to test my estradiol and it came back at 189. I shit my pants and started taking Adex EOD. Then my whole body hurt within 2 weeks. I had privatelabs do bloods and I was crashed. Only then I realized what happened. They are two completely different things.

I bet they tested estrogen and NOT estradiol. I asked my dr to test my estradiol and it came back at 189. I shit my pants and started taking Adex EOD. Then my whole body hurt within 2 weeks. I had privatelabs do bloods and I was crashed. Only then I realized what happened. They are two completely different things.

That is correct. They tested estrogen and estradiol. Damn...

IML Gear Cream!
Estradiol is a kind of estrogen. There's also estrone and estriol... maybe the "estrogen" test was a total of all three? Estradiol (E2) is the strongest one and the only one we usually care about.

Back