• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AS Labs (Anabolics Solutions Labs UK)

lucky5331

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to know if the var is legit. I have read some stories about var being substituted with dbol, winstrol, or just bunk. I am cutting and I have some tendon issues that I think increased collegan synthesis could help. That is why I am concerned. I need legitemate VarImageUploadedByTapatalk1424529024.378102.jpg
Blue pentagon 25 imprinted on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalku

I has ordered and received before getting involved with taptalk and forums with better source info

Did I post something wrong...not getting any serious replies. If I did something wrong please inform me

I dont understand--its cool...I thought these things were supposed to help...I will delete this...Thanks for the help

I dont understand--its cool...I thought these things were supposed to help...I will delete this...Thanks for the help

You might not have gotten any responses to your questions probably due to the fact that no one here might have any experience with the company you are referring to. They are not a sponsor here. Good luck however!

Back