• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pharmacy test c price vs ugl

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just called my local publix about filling my script for test c 200mg/ml 10ml
Told me $80. Why are some sponsors so high (WP)?

That is without-I am sure.I have seen it from 60-$125 in my neck of the woods.With insuranse is only like 7 bucks-but you can only get so much.They give me one jug every 8 weeks.UGL is higher as is black market.You can get cheap UGL-but most of the time it is not up to standards.On the other hand-I have seen lower prices that have decent gear-Luck-OD

Without insurance price. What kills me is domestic people charging $25 to ship a few vials. I've been paying 65-80 for high quality ugl(claim its pharmacy grade)

Goto india and pay .99 sents per 10ml vial of testosterone
fuck-that-bitch-yao-ming-l.png

It costs me $30 for two, 1 ml vials with my discount card at Walgreens. I thought that was my copay price with insurance but I was told my insurance hasn't approved it yet.

my hrt clinic is 140 for brand name watson and 80 for compound grade.

Well this pharmacy has paddock brand will find out tomorrow if my insurance will cover or not.

IML Gear Cream!
Prices seem a little steep guys-maybe check out your insuranse.I am guessing with this new Obama care health package TRT might not be paid for under insuranse any longer.Time will tell-but looks to be heavy cuts in coverage to working folks to pay for all the deadbeats-OD

Prices seem a little steep guys-maybe check out your insuranse.I am guessing with this new Obama care health package TRT might not be paid for under insuranse any longer.Time will tell-but looks to be heavy cuts in coverage to working folks to pay for all the deadbeats-OD

Has it ever been any other way?

Back