• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sweats and chills

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello folks. I am currently running 500 Sust, 300 deca, and 50 mg deca split 9 hours apart. All are BPL product, and I am very happy with the results. My history with UG Gear, mlg we know that under dosed bs. AMA One run before they shit down. Are these some average sides from good gear? Meaning, am I finally running good gear?!
Thanks

PB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you just start the cycle? I know when you flood your body with hormones often times you can feel kind of flu like after the first couple shots, I have experienced this. In brologic terms its called "test flu". However sweats and chills can often point at other issues, are you having very painful injections? Redness around them, swelling? Just making sure as these can also be infectious symptoms. I would say if it does not get better in a matter of days then no, that should not be normal at least not in my experience, I am a very mild user however. Some others will chime in with a little more gear experience. Hope it clears up for you.

There is the feeling of "test flu" some get with a large surge of hormones. Don't think chills usually are part of that, more like body ache type feeling. You don't look to be on huge dosage. How long on the cycle? Did you do a large front load? Anything off at inject site as asked by previous poster?

I know what sweats and chills are. But can you be more specific on timing. Are you just sweating more in general? Getting chills after sweating in bed the being in the cool air. Randomly in the day?

You could also just be coming down with a real sickness.

Been running this cycle for four weeks now. No injection site issues, or lymph node issues from migrating fluid.
Chills during the day, to the point where my skin crawls. The sweats are at night really heavy in the chest and neck area. Yes I may be getting sick, I pray it's test flu. Thanks for the input folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back