• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Bloodwork=Genshi/Bayer/Roid+

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Heres labs from my currant run

Genshi test cyp 325mg e3d
Bayer proviron 75mg ed
IML Epi/Tren 4caps ed
Roid + Adex 1mg ed
Unipharm t3 50mcg ed

Genshi and Roid + are from Stealgear and Bayer & Unipharm was purchased 2nd hand...
a54b7a35274e311622cc5443099093ed.jpg

e1bae76d195c9905ae42d77caa425ffc.jpg
ef66ca1ee0fa99aac7ae8a0537d5002f.jpg

Just over 750mg ew..

Ive already went over this wirh many vets and it really isnt that far out of range.....and considering my low estro and high free test i have no complaints really...

My goal here was to see how i reacted to proviron and ill tell ya righy now ill never blast without it

Wow! almost a gram of test and you came back at 2900?
Also i just seen the same scenario with big carlos's log getting ready for arnold classic...

Had lower than expected total test and high free test...

Im interested in some more vets to chime in for there opinions on the numbers...Especially the free test number since proviron is new to me and i have no base to go off..

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but how is it not that far out of range when those results can be achieved on 500 MG's ew? And 325 e3 days is alot closer to 900 than 750

IML Gear Cream!
First id like you to show me you math...

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but how is it not that far out of range when those results can be achieved on 500 MG's ew? And 325 e3 days is alot closer to 900 than 750
28÷3 =9.3 ×325 =3022.5÷4=755.6mg

325 / 3 = 108.333 / day

108.333 * 7 = 758.333 / wk.

That is much closer to 750 than 900.

Last edited:
Ok so why can someone else get 3000 ng/ml on 500 ew and you got 2900 on 50% higher dose?

I guessed my numbers to be at 5000+ really...Cuz i always bring higher than normal total test numbers..

Last roid+ genshi at 600mg ew was 3900

And then had mfl prop at 350ew and cyp 150ew and brought 4400

And everyone said both those were high numbers..

So yes j was shocked to see how low it was especially how good i feel right now...i feel better than any run to date..and my total t is lower than all of them..lmao.....But ive never ran proviron either so with no base on running this stuff together j have nothing to compare it to...but now i do...

So next time i will run my scripted cyp and same doses of proviron and see what i get....but ay npp will be involved then as well

Ok so why can someone else get 3000 ng/ml on 500 ew and you got 2900 on 50% higher dose?

I've seen other labs get flamed for results similar to this.
Heavy proto for c or e at 600mg is 2300+ im above that with a slight higher dose...so how can this be way off?

I didnt post these bloods to bash a source or have any doubt in my gear i posted them to show my free test results that are mind blowing to me...and for the community to view them...

Trust me i love bashing people but imho this isnt the time or place to do it...but you have your doubts and opinions...i just hope there nor as bad as your general math skillz

and id recomend proviron on any blast...

My phone won't let me enlarge. What was free test at???

Get Shredded!
i like how we both went totally 2 diff directions to get to the same place.....pretty close anyway:D

325 / 3 = 108.333 / day

108.333 * 7 = 758.333 / wk.

That is much closer to 750 than 900.

Lol, I'm not trying to bash either bro.Your results are not absolutely horrible, but imo they are sub par. Also, to me, free test is not as significant as total test. If they were my labs I'd be disappointed, that's all I'm saying.

Lol, I'm not trying to bash either bro.Your results are not absolutely horrible, but imo they are sub par. Also, to me, free test is not as significant as total test. If they were my labs I'd be disappointed, that's all I'm saying.
Its obvious you know nothing.....your first post was immediate negative reaction...then ya cant even add up the dose correctly and now your telling me free test is in significant. ...lmfao...

keep postin bro...your doing a great job of showing how knowledgable you are .

I said its not as significant as total test. I was being polite but now your being an asshole. Just because I'm new to this forum doesn't mean I'm new to this game. I bet you are weak and look like shit, keep following the herd.

Bro you've been here a for a year and you have almost 4000 posts! Maybe if you spent some time in the gym instead having your fat ass planted in front of a monitor all day/night maybe you'd actually get some real life experience.

Haha.....oooohh..you got me good....you must be like 16......im sorry ...the directions arent on the side of the ph's bottle for ya.....

Maybe you should post some labwork then and influence ys all with you extensive knowlegde....

Ya know it people like you that cause people not to post there lab work cause there afraid of getting bashed so they dont even bother to get bloods done.....

If ya dont have nothing constructive to add to the thread beat it troll.......

Heavy proto for c or e at 600mg is 2300+ im above that with a slight higher dose...so how can this be way off?

The protocol is for bloods drawn 7 days after last pin, not 2. That's a big difference when the half life is 5.5 days... pretty much a 2-fold difference. It seems like the gear is half-dosed.

Back