• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long do you need to be off dbol.....

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
to get accurate readings on your ALT and AST values? Thanks.

Since its out of your system in less than 6-8 hours Id imagine after a couple days it should be back

Since its out of your system in less than 6-8 hours Id imagine after a couple days it should be back

Hopefully some others will chime in also. I've been on my "cruise" and I was playing with some dbol for a few weeks that I had. I've been off it for a few weeks, but my frickin' ast/alt levels came back alot higher than I wanted to see. BTW, i've been taking 2 caps a day of IML's liver support also.

Last edited:
Dbol doesn't give false readings, you can get correct readings while on Dbol. You don't have to wait at all. Signs like it's time to pick up some udca.

Dbol doesn't give false readings, you can get correct readings while on Dbol. You don't have to wait at all. Signs like it's time to pick up some udca.

Thank you sir, that's what I was wondering....

Right, dbol doesn't give false liver readings, the elevated values are accurate. Dbol raises your values because of the extra stress it puts on your liver.

Ok guys, need some more advice....My alt levels were at 105, and my ast at 80. My doc sent me an email saying we'll check them in a month when I come in for my physical. I have no idea why they were this high, I was cruising other than 40 mg/day of dbol I played with for about 6 weeks to see how it was. I've been off it for 2-3 weeks. The kicker is I was going to start my spring cycle in a week or so....that's why I got this blood work done a few days ago so I'd have a baseline. I was going to run test cyp, primo, tren, and tren base pre workout for the first half. No orals now....anavar later on. I quickly ordered some UDCA today from IMR. Researching, I figured 250mg twice a day for starters. Is this enough? I want to get those levels down pretty damn quick. Any help would be appreciated.

No one has any suggestions dosing IMR's UDCA?

I have no idea why they were this high, I was cruising other than 40 mg/day of dbol I played with for about 6 weeks to see how it was.

As someone state above, the DBol is what raised those levels so high (or at least sounds like the most likely culprit based on the limited information we have). Liver enzymes are funny, man. Your AST and ALT levels may remain high for 4-6 weeks after stopping, and then by week 8 or 9 be within the normal range. ALT is a more direct marker of liver function than AST. I mention that just in case you happen to see one number drop dramatically separately from the other.

As an aside... if you are taking NAC, it is known to give false high readings on AST and ALT levels in bloodwork in some patients.

What do you mean you have no idea why they were that high? 40mg dbol for 6 weeks. That's the exact reason.

IML Gear Cream!
I think 250mg twice a day is a pretty standard dose as far as udca goes. Should treat you fine. Been a while since i read up on it.

What do you mean you have no idea why they were that high? 40mg dbol for 6 weeks. That's the exact reason.

Thanks for everyone's help.

This was my original question. I DO know that 40 mg's/day of Dbol will raise liver enzymes. I was born at night, but not last night. I wanted to know how long it would probably take for liver enzymes to get somewhat back to normal. TrenWreck finally gave me some idea how long it would take. I obviously haven't been off long enough before my blood test.

You should be able to clear everything up within 3-4 weeks if you drink enough water and hit the udca. Personally if I was trying to get it done faster I'd throw in nac and milk thistle too

What kind of results did you get from 40 mgs dbol for 4 or so weeks? Weight go up? Strength?

What kind of results did you get from 40 mgs dbol for 4 or so weeks? Weight go up? Strength?

Yes, it was an interesting little experiment. Like I said, I was cruising at the time,(200mg cyp/wk, and 5 iu's of hgh) but got a wild hair. I was taking 20mg in the morning, and 20 preworkout. Also, I was using Domestic Supply Alphabol. It's pretty good stuff. I haven't run any dbol for many years. I use some anavar. I'm not a big oral guy. I put on about 7 pounds, but lost about 3 of it after getting off. I did gain some good strenght also. I would say that Alphabol is pretty darn good.

Everybody is different, drink a lot of water. But with udca, and a moderate dose of NAC and milk thistle it will drop as fast as it can. Don't over do it, take the normal dosage and keep water up. Get good sleep. Basically give you body the help it needs to heal.

EDIT: Your values are not THAT high, nor for an extended amount of time. They should return pretty quickly

Everybody is different, drink a lot of water. But with udca, and a moderate dose of NAC and milk thistle it will drop as fast as it can. Don't over do it, take the normal dosage and keep water up. Get good sleep. Basically give you body the help it needs to heal.

EDIT: Your values are not THAT high, nor for an extended amount of time. They should return pretty quickly

Thanks, I am taking the Liver Support stuff from IML. The dosage says 2/day. Isn't that enough NAC and milk thistle like everyone is talking about? I've been taking it forever....

Thanks, I am taking the Liver Support stuff from IML. The dosage says 2/day. Isn't that enough NAC and milk thistle like everyone is talking about? I've been taking it forever....

I mentioned this before, but it may have gotten missed. Drop the NAC a few days before your next draw for bloodwork. NAC can give false high values for ALT and AST levels in blood tests in some people. That may be a contributor to why your levels tested out how they did.

EDIT: This recently happened to me, by the way. I was taking NAC and had a blood draw after not having taken any AAS for years, nor had I done anything to stress my liver. A co-worker mentioned this fact about NAC to me, and I dropped the NAC. After that, my levels tested normal. So this really is a possibility, not "bro science".

Back