• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Switching up AI on second cycle.

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So as I enter week 2 of PCT for my roller coaster of a first cycle I am beginning to plan out attempt number two. Having had consistent problems with trying to keep Estradiol at bay I found that I am required to take massive amounts if Exemestane. If you followed my log and/or blood result posts it was shown that 25mg/day left me at ~50-60 and 50mg/day got me to ~30. These levels were present even though I had a extremely sub par test level for each of the draws.

My question now is whether or not one of the other AI options would have a higher likelihood of keep Estradiol at a reasonable level without having to dose so high. I am unaware of whether or not it is my physiology or not. Would you think Anastrazol or even Proviron may have a better shot?

And for the record it is not the quality of the Exemestane that is in question as it was from a reliable source. I just feel the large dose I had to take caused me symptoms on its own.

You say your source was reliable...How can you be sure? Did you try another? Get it tested? Is it pharmacy grade...if it is then I believe you.

If it isn't, then consider:

Taht if someone you knew told you they were taking a ridiculously high dose of anything without benefit, what would you say to them? That they are an exception to the rule? That this stuff works with EVERYONE ELSE but with you it doesn't? What do you think the odds are on that bro???

Not being a dick, but unless we are using pharmacy grade products then we must question the legitimacy of the products we take.

I have seen really good peptide sources go "bad." IDK

It is IMR. Which I have one hundred percent faith in the brand. Exemestane is one of those compounds that required dose varies immensely between subjects. My question is if one of the other AI variants may be more effective in managing my levels next time without an extremely large dose.

Hey man,

I'm in the exact same boat. On 200mg/wk of test, I needed 32.5mg aromasin ED to keep my E2 at 30.

I'm currently running letro at 2.5mg to knock out some gyno but afterwards I will be running arimidex at 1mg EOD to see if I respond better to it. It will be in conjunction with 400mg/wk of test.

Going to get bloods done two weeks into arimidex to gauge effectiveness.

Well I guess your best bet would be Anastrazol or maybe if you need much more then normal people Letrozole. Proviron is very mild and might help you take less Exemestane, but I don't think you want to buy two things to control Estradiol. You need to be very careful with letro as it is the strongest AI out there and very easy to crash your E.

Were you taken the liquid Exemestane, or Pills?

I have heard from more than one person some people do not respond well to Aromasin.

Switching to another AI might be a good idea!

I was taking the liquid Exemestane.

I will probably just scoop up some Adex and see how things look at my 4 week bloods, seems the most logical. I just wasn't sure if the AI itself can make the difference, or if my physiological response to Aromatizing is at fault. My second cycle is a long ways off too, plenty of opportunity for research.

I was taking the liquid Exemestane.

I will probably just scoop up some Adex and see how things look at my 4 week bloods, seems the most logical. I just wasn't sure if the AI itself can make the difference, or if my physiological response to Aromatizing is at fault. My second cycle is a long ways off too, plenty of opportunity for research.

Adex is probably your best bet, but I would suggest you not do the liquid kind and see how it goes. I've had to take a much higher dose of the liquids compared to when I take the pills, don't know why as both the pills and liquid were from the same company.

I have heard from more than one person some people do not respond well to Aromasin.

Switching to another AI might be a good idea!

This is what I am afraid may be the case for me, or perhaps my aromisan was under-dosed. I really wish i knew!

Back