• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flus and Colds

atmosfearless

Made in America
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Maybe its just me but it seems like this year has been particularly bad for colds and flus and general sickness.

Im way down south and all the damn Yankee snowbirds are fucking us up down here

Im not sick yet but almost everyone at my work is

I've been sick for going on a month. I'm not way down south but I'm not in Yankee country either

Mostly poor genetics....jk..

I know the gym is one of the worst places to spread this shit. Everyone touching everything, and you touch your face or eyes...then your are sick too.

I keep my hands away from my face when at the gym and use hand sanitizer and wash my hands before leaving. Still not full proof.

It has been a bad cold and flu season. Plain an simple.

Mostly poor genetics....jk..

I know the gym is one of the worst places to spread this shit. Everyone touching everything, and you touch your face or eyes...then your are sick too.

I keep my hands away from my face when at the gym and use hand sanitizer and wash my hands before leaving. Still not full proof.

This as well. Then you have those guys who laugh about going to the gym sick and spreading their fucking shit everywhere. Like its fucking funny. Stay home until your well damn it. You're not more of a bad ass because you train when you're sick. You're just increasing the time your sick yourself, an fucking everybody else. :thumbsup:

Im not sick yet but almost everyone at my work is

If your not sick yet load up on the Zinc and other vitamins when around sick people. When kids or wife are sick around my house I take 100 - 150 mg of Zinc a day and have a good track record of not getting sick. If I wait until I'm sick and then take the Zinc it doesn't do shit. I've also found vitamin D and B to be very helpful. Everyone says take a lot of vitamin C, but it never does shit for me, I still take more if people are sick.

It was 0 at my house thus morning and is supposed to be -10 tomorrow morning. Oh and I've got a good foot of snow outside. I used to love snow and winter time when I was a kid but now that I've gotta work outside in it I fuckin hate it!

seeems to have been colder too so i thought that was unusual .. i thought the cold would help stop spread the diseaseses.. .. def got my wires crossed

IML Gear Cream!
If your not sick yet load up on the Zinc and other vitamins when around sick people. When kids or wife are sick around my house I take 100 - 150 mg of Zinc a day and have a good track record of not getting sick. If I wait until I'm sick and then take the Zinc it doesn't do shit. I've also found vitamin D and B to be very helpful. Everyone says take a lot of vitamin C, but it never does shit for me, I still take more if people are sick.

I havent been sick in a couple years and it was -11 here yesterday morning.

Actually vit C can and does help, the problem is dosing, most people simply dont get anywhere near enough to keep up with day to day health so when a cold comes along and they pop a couple grams its still just a drop in the bucket so they dont notice a benefit. Vit C has been used intravenously to neutralize toxins and has been effective against every one its come up against. Its also proven effective against viruses and disease when used at proper doses for adequate length of time. Dr Levy has a great book which is a huge compilation of data on where and how Vit C has been used called "Curing the incurable".

Back