• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masteron

smalld01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use masteron? If so what doses and how did u like it? I know u have to run test with it... Thx

MAST is quality. Gets you lookin crazy vascular and decent strength increases from it. I ran it at 100mg ED.

It's a great drug for cutting. It'll help you retain lbm while dieting and has little sides for me.

I've been reading what I can find on this AS, and intend to use it with Test Prop on my next cycle. I've seen nothing but good reports for Masteron.

Long ester is more bang for the buck in my opinion but it depends on your cycle. I ran it, 600mg of mast prop will have you strong as hell and hornier than you can ever imagine. It's good shit!!!

IML Gear Cream!
If you're at risk for baldness, stay away. It can be terrible for the hairline.

Hair is overrated! Who needs it, except for eyebrows.

To really see the effects of it, u need a low BF%
This is my favorite!!! U could go to every steriod and say this. Kinda no duh!! Only problem is mast is a cutting drug so people looking to loose bf would use it. Thus, people with higher bf would be pron to use it.
thank you!

Love it. No other steroid increases my sex drive as much as Mast. It eliminates the cost of having to purchase an AI when using aromatizable drugs (due to its anti-estrogenic effect) and dries me out. However, it is hell on the hair line. Mast is probably the single worst steroid I have ever personally used for hair loss....and I have used almost all of them.

Mike

If your running test, dbol and mast do you still think a person wouldnt need to run an ai such as adex or aromasin? Would the mast alone be enough to keep E2 in range?

Thanks

Mike

If your running test, dbol and mast do you still think a person wouldnt need to run an ai such as adex or aromasin? Would the mast alone be enough to keep E2 in range?

Thanks

Yes you just need less typically. I am taking 5mg of aromasin now ED and its plenty.

Get Shredded!
man all this hair lost is making me worried i just orderd a good amount $ of masteron e.if it starts to make me loose my hair i will be stuck with a bunch of mast that will suck.if my hair does start faling out or thinning will it come back after i stop the mast?

Masteron E is some awesome stuff. Gives crazy pumps, very vascular and I out-right loved the stuff. My BF % was not <10%, however I still saw great results.

Works for anyone; I'm not 10% either and it is already leaning me out and my pumps are ridiculous.

Back