• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aap is OPEN mfkers

About damn time lol. Good news.

Is there going to be a sub-forum up soon with details?

No we will not have a sub forum. Things may change in the future but as of now, we have no plans in having one. For details, pm HeavyIron, sheriv, s2h or myself.

AAP, bro congrats on the opening. DJ put up some nice numbers from his labs, your testE is pretty solid. I'm sure my numbers will be the same, I'm feeling pretty alpha on it.

AAP, bro congrats on the opening. DJ put up some nice numbers from his labs, your testE is pretty solid. I'm sure my numbers will be the same, I'm feeling pretty alpha on it.

Thanks bro. We're looking forward in your labs. I think this shows that not "all the test e in the world is bad" like some have tried to claim to me.

How do we go about getting a list? I've pm,d a couple people but go no response back, am I too new here to be asking? If so that's cool but im really trying to get a little cycle together for this spring.

How do we go about getting a list? I've pm,d a couple people but go no response back, am I too new here to be asking? If so that's cool but im really trying to get a little cycle together for this spring.
No you've got plenty posts brother, if I were you I'd contact OP and see if you can't get a list and/or further instructions.

Ok man. I already pmed a few ppl about it, didn't want to seem all pushy about it.

Ok man. I already pmed a few ppl about it, didn't want to seem all pushy about it.

If it was a rep you PM'd then they prob just haven't seen it yet.

If it was a regular member you PM'd then they were right to not send the list. Should leave that to the company and reps.

Just FYI. If you already know this, in or the post.

If it was a rep you PM'd then they prob just haven't seen it yet.

If it was a regular member you PM'd then they were right to not send the list. Should leave that to the company and reps.

Just FYI. If you already know this, in or the post.

No, I just pmed the reps (I think, if I accidentally pmed a non rep I apologize)

No, I just pmed the reps (I think, if I accidentally pmed a non rep I apologize)

Who did you pm? They're pretty quick at getting back to you.

Anabolic monster and s2h about the AAP gear, and I pmed exerciseordie, I believe he is a SF rep.

Back