• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

growth factor 9?

steve0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever heard of or used growth factor 9? My buddy asked me if it works but I've never heard of it. Its advertised as an HGH antecedent but sounds like a waste of money to me...

Deer antler spray anyone? lol. People will buy anything if you say it's gh. If it's cheap like ph, a spray, a topical or an oral, it's fake.

Deer antler spray anyone? lol. People will buy anything if you say it's gh. If it's cheap like ph, a spray, a topical or an oral, it's fake.
Wait, just hold the fuck up there Sherk. You don't take anything that says GH? I been spending a solid 200 bucks a month on deer antler spray. Why eat food when you can spray deer antler into your mouth?

I figured it was garbage. I just wanted to make sure so I didn't give him any false information

Wait, just hold the fuck up there Sherk. You don't take anything that says GH? I been spending a solid 200 bucks a month on deer antler spray. Why eat food when you can spray deer antler into your mouth?

says every high school football player.

Back