• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The moral quandary advice thread

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I put this in the pit so we can be brutally honest if needed

I feel alot of folks are hypocrites, or regurgitate the same info regarded as fact on most forums and dont necessarily speak from the heart with advice in regards to anabolics.

One thing that particularly bothers me is I did my first cycle at 19 and bought my sus in mex and from the advice of peers without any real knowledge I shot that shit into my body. I was determined to do it. and had multiple times since. But only until I got a puffy nipple, I get scared enough to look it up on the internet and to find out I didnt know what the fuck I was doing.
Anyway, if someone is over 18 why is it protocal to immediately flame them, arent we a community here? I remember how I felt at the age, I was tired of being a skinney fuck and would do anyhting to be close to 200lbs and look like man and not a boy.
if your under 18 I would try my hardest to dissuade you. But if you had already purchased gear and are moving foward with your plan I would give you whatever advise I could to protect your health.

I hate guys on 2-3grams of gear saying "hey bro,you're too young,eat more and keep pushing in the gym" or " hey bro,reach your genetic limit,then you can use aas"
when basically no one gives a fuck about reaching his own genetic limit,we just want to be jacked,good looking and strong.
who reached his own limit before using aas? no one,period.

I hate guys on 2-3grams of gear saying "hey bro,you're too young,eat more and keep pushing in the gym" or " hey bro,reach your genetic limit,then you can use aas"
when basically no one gives a fuck about reaching his own genetic limit,we just want to be jacked,good looking and strong.
lolz, exactly :clapping:

Repped!

It would be smart to wait until you're 25, because that is when most men (around 24-26) experience their first drop in endogenous testosterone production. Its around 30 for GH, which is why guys start taking GH in their 30's.

No point in wasting your naturally elevated endocrine system. Once you take gear there is no going back...

:clapping: - Although I'm strongly against someone as young as 18 doing gear, I wonder how effective calling them dumb-ass and negging them into the red abyss is? My guess is if the goal is to educate and get someone who is not ready to not move forward, flaming is the wrong tactic.

the jack was thrown on aas when he was 32..I probably started dabbling at 32
and I never threw together a cycle for him until he just stopped gaining size...he eats like shit tho..always has

:clapping: - Although I'm strongly against someone as young as 18 doing gear, I wonder how effective calling them dumb-ass and negging them into the red abyss is? My guess is if the goal is to educate and get someone who is not ready to not move forward, flaming is the wrong tactic.

I have to agree 100%. When I worked at the gym I had a kid (17) come to me and say man I need to show you something. He had a mass under his nipple and a HUGE swollen red glute from injection. He had asked me if I knew where he could get some AAS the week prior and I said no I'm sorry. But I feel that you are too young. So what does the dick around the corner do??? Gives him shitty gear that he made himself. Kid got infection. Turns out that guy had been giving ALL the kids in the gym this stuff for years. I had a open talk with the kid and he was going to do AAS if I helped him or not. So at the time I made the decision I'd rather make sure he was on decent stuff from my friend then someone that was going to get him killed. He settled for 250mg of test a week and left it alone at that.

At that time I knew nothing about the AAS game and still don't know nearly as much as I would like to but I was able to point him towards people who would help make sure he was safe unlike that other dick in the gym.

I have to agree 100%. When I worked at the gym I had a kid (17) come to me and say man I need to show you something. He had a mass under his nipple and a HUGE swollen red glute from injection. He had asked me if I knew where he could get some AAS the week prior and I said no I'm sorry. But I feel that you are too young. So what does the dick around the corner do??? Gives him shitty gear that he made himself. Kid got infection. Turns out that guy had been giving ALL the kids in the gym this stuff for years. I had a open talk with the kid and he was going to do AAS if I helped him or not. So at the time I made the decision I'd rather make sure he was on decent stuff from my friend then someone that was going to get him killed. He settled for 250mg of test a week and left it alone at that.

At that time I knew nothing about the AAS game and still don't know nearly as much as I would like to but I was able to point him towards people who would help make sure he was safe unlike that other dick in the gym.
thats fugd up, I would call an anonymous tip to the po-po

^^ this..the human brain isn't mature until right around 25 on avg..
there is absolutely no reason to push the issue if it isn't medically necessary of throwing hormones at it during development

but then again..an 18 yr old kid can enlist and get killed for his country *sigh*

Seriously, even at 25 I look at some guys and think WTF are you thinking.

Plus on high test you don't follow some rules. Last night for instance I broke my rule of a gf spending the night on a weeknight. I had to unload and broke rules :/

Last edited:
Seriously, even at 25 I look at some guys and think WTF are you thinking.

Plus on high test you don't follow some rules. Last night for instance I broke my rule of a gf spending the night on a weeknight. I hate to unload and broke rules :/

Might want to check your e2 levels. Maybe they are getting up there since your becoming a softy... hahaha

I think if they are of age and are bound and determined to do it in their late teens...they should have the right info thrown their way...including potential sides they may not want like deca dick or something worse.

^^ this..the human brain isn't mature until right around 25 on avg..
there is absolutely no reason to push the issue if it isn't medically necessary of throwing hormones at it during development

but then again..an 18 yr old kid can enlist and get killed for his country *sigh*
I think for a woman the equivalent would be a 30YO woman with breast implants telling an 18YO girl you should get implants at your age due to associated health risks

I think if they are of age and are bound and determined to do it in their late teens...they should have the right info thrown their way...including potential sides they may not want like deca dick or something worse.
This is what I'm saying, drug dealers arent going to say your to young I cant sell to you, kids end up with this shit just as easy as marijuana or heroin, I feel morally obligated to say ok if you are going to except the risks, this is what you need to be safe.
Honestly I didnt even know what questions to ask or that I should be researching what I put in my body, I just pinned myself and thought I was gonna look fucking awesome in 3 weeks

Back