• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tren advise

dust06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I Am Going To Try Ten A For The First Time And Want To Hear From The Tren Vets What Is The Best Way!!!! Low Test Higher Tren Or High Test Low Tren??? Figure experiencEd Users Would No Best

you'll get a dozen answers on this. i respond better to double the test to tren, others will say lower test than tren, some will say equal amounts or just slightly higher. start with low test and experiment by yourself by upping your test dosage to see what works for you :winkfinger:

I'd recommend a first run with low test(low like 200mg a week, 300 max) and also a low dose of tren A. To de how it effect you. And bump it up a little at a time.

everybody is different man. its one of those play with it until you get it right for you. But Id for sure go with Tren Ace, so if the sides get to you bad, you can stop and get it outta your system faster. Im on a cycle now with it, feel free to see my doses if you want.

So Here Is Another Thing At What Point Do Raise your Mg And For Which Gear

Figure out how much test you want in your cycle than start off with 50mg of tren ace every other day if you tolerate it well jump to 75mg eod and then to 100mg eod till you get the desired effect. Tren and test fight for the same receptor site that's why people run tren higher than test.....got it?

I respond well to 250 test 600-750 tren a

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Ya That's What I Have Read And Planning on But I See People Doing High Amount Of Test And Tren Like 750 Test And 500 Tren So Just Made Me Wonder

Honestly I don't even recommend starting right at 350 tren a per week. Start at say 175 or 210 per week. (That's 25mg or 30mg per day respectively)

If your not going to pin everyday, go with what bigvnyc said.

I personally went into my first run with tren to see how it effected me personally, not to get the absolute most results I could. Many cycles down the road to do that when you know how your body responds.

whats your goal? personally I like 400mg tren E and 600-800 test E

My first run was 200 test and 100eod of Tren. Loved it. Strength gains were fast.

Im also about to start my first run of tren. Im planning on 300 mg test C and 300mg tren A to start

I'd say listen to theestone. That's solid advice. Tren is strong, as fuck, respect it and it might just be your friend.

600 I'm fine for tren.
I tried 750 a week and the last pin I got a bloody nose. Backed off a week then tried 750 again and holy fucking night sweats!
I literally soaked my sheets, I had to walk around and wait for them to dry up a bit, flipped the pillow around because that was soaking wet. Fell asleep, woke up and the bed and pillow was even more wet.
It's extremely uncomfortable to sleep in.
I had to wear clothes to save the bed sheets.
600 a week for me is no sides.
750 a week and it's bad.
I'm happy I can tolerate 600 without issues though

Oh, and I finally experienced the aggression today as well, following the night sweats from last night.
Honestly it's probably a combination of lack of sleep and high tren that makes people pissy.
Thank god I have some kratom because I'm in a shit mood today.

Back