• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pip!

Tank82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm so tired of people complaining about pip! Pip has absolutely nothing to do with quality of gear. For Christ sakes you get pip from a fuckin shot from the Dr! Hello people pip and gear go hand in hand, if you can't deal with it then the steroid game is not for you... stfu!

I am so sick of hearing all the complaints about PIP. I injected some prop and oh my god my leg is dead...shut the fuk up. Dont ever stick another needle in your muscles ever again...this Shiit is not made for little girls...man the fuk up or shut the fuk up. God dam sniveling little bitches...I guarantee guys who complain about pip are not even training right. I bet they stop a set just when they start to feel the burn vs realizing ok this is where I need to keep going to get the gains. If it dont hurt it dont work!!!! Have these guys ever got a shot from a doc like tetnis? There is pip from that for Christ sake. Pip is normal...there is no meaning behind it. There are hundreds of reasons why it happens. Your gear probably isnt bad. If you dont get pip then cool good for you but that doesn't mean shit either. How many vets do you ever hear compmaining about pip? None...because they all have accepted it a long ass time ago. If you want to run with the wolves then quit whimpering like a puppy. Steroids are not for pussys!!!!

I used to get PIP from TRT dose felt like i got hit with a ball peen hammer,not any more...Dont know why and dont really care

Well some gear hurts more than others. My prescription testosterone is pretty painless, but I have had gear that crippled you for 4-5 days

Im pretty sure my gear is bunk. I have pip so bad i cant even do squats. Sometimes it gets so bad that i cry

Some people are more sensitive then others to esters like propionate and phenylpropionate, so if you have pip from those it's probably not the gear. That said, there are plenty of crappy brewers out there that use too much BA which will render even test cyp as crippling.

IML Gear Cream!
Some people are more sensitive then others to esters like propionate and phenylpropionate, so if you have pip from those it's probably not the gear. That said, there are plenty of crappy brewers out there that use too much BA which will render even test cyp as crippling.
Agreed

I have PIP and both ass cheeks hurt. Can I talk to you about it?

Maybe since I get so much pussy I am turning into one :clapping:

when I did high dose blends I did get PIP so bad I couldnt walk. RNM and pars used to leave me disabled. Got some old Z gear and its pain free, and AY gear is super smooth so its not a myth it definitely a difference in quality

OP needs to run some Olympus pharma gear.. :coffee:
Truth

Their sust would cripple me if I pinned it in my quad. First time i pinned their gear i went and did a heavy leg work out. Couldn't do stairs for a week

They shot I took from them felt like injecting crushed glass into my delt!

Olympus test e hurt my quad for 7 days. Threw one awayand gave the rest to a "friend" to try. he liked it. They told me I probably pinned wrong. I do a lot of stupid things but I always use precautions while pinning. If pip is bad enough to keep one from lifting,or lasts more than a few days, something is wrong somewhere.

I am so sick of hearing all the complaints about PIP. I injected some prop and oh my god my leg is dead...shut the fuk up. Dont ever stick another needle in your muscles ever again...this Shiit is not made for little girls...man the fuk up or shut the fuk up. God dam sniveling little bitches...I guarantee guys who complain about pip are not even training right. I bet they stop a set just when they start to feel the burn vs realizing ok this is where I need to keep going to get the gains. If it dont hurt it dont work!!!! Have these guys ever got a shot from a doc like tetnis? There is pip from that for Christ sake. Pip is normal...there is no meaning behind it. There are hundreds of reasons why it happens. Your gear probably isnt bad. If you dont get pip then cool good for you but that doesn't mean shit either. How many vets do you ever hear compmaining about pip? None...because they all have accepted it a long ass time ago. If you want to run with the wolves then quit whimpering like a puppy. Steroids are not for pussys!!!!
IF IT DONT HURT IT DONT WORK???? Wtf! Lol... there is except able pip. But when it hinders your workout, or swelling is crazy. You know it's time to change supplier, check esters you are running. There are reasons some people get pip more than others! "IF IT DoNT HURT IT DONT WORK" isn't one of them.

Its esters your body is not uesed too.

Ba is also.

As everyone mentioned in this thread.

suck it up and drive on...

Idk if i get some 200mg test cyp and it cripples me im not considering it quality, even if its accurately dosed, it means the cook put to much BA or BB in there and fucked it up. Sure its dosed correctly but its a compound that should be painless. Thats like saying you get your BP medication or anything and it has the correct dose but something else accidently got mixed in with it and made you sick, sure the correct amout of bp med is in there but they fucked up and something else got in there and got you all sick, so i would not say thats quality even though the dose is correct. These days i can get prop thats painless, bold cyp thats painless, sust thats painless,TNE, even some high mg gear thats painless pretty much everything is pip free now if you have the right source, idk why i would inject myself with shit thats gonna cripple me for 5 days and effect my workouts. Id rather go to the lab that has a top notch cook and buy painfree gear from them.

Is product from India?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Cumtomyjizzim lab

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

The first two injections I ever did were in the top of my quad with ugl enanthate.

I was on crutches for 3 days and barely could walk for 6.

Truly Blessed.

IF IT DONT HURT IT DONT WORK???? Wtf! Lol... there is except able pip. But when it hinders your workout, or swelling is crazy. You know it's time to change supplier, check esters you are running. There are reasons some people get pip more than others! "IF IT DoNT HURT IT DONT WORK" isn't one of them.

Agreed.
Watson pharma Test is painless. So is alpha pharma. So is AY's gear.

Truly Blessed.

Back