• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

scammed and bummed out

cwilson112

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, new to this forum. A little about myself, been lifting for 10 years+ have ran 3 cycles in the past, but hadn't ran anything but creatine and protein for the last 2 years. In 2012 I was in the best shape of my life at around 197 pounds with 9%bf at around 5 foot 10. Was actually setting up for a new cycle when I was hospitalized and had 12 inches of my small intestine removed due to a blockage. I was then diagnosed with crohnes disease. It's an auto immune disorder that effects my intestine and cause extreme pain. In the 2 months following my surgery I was being fed thru an I.v and dropped down to 130 pounds. I didn't even recognize myself in the mirror. By the time I was cleared to exercise not only did I have a lot of ground to make up, but I now had a pain pill dependency that I had to kick. After 2 weeks of detoxification and then two more weeks of sluggishness I finally got the energy to start lifting again. So the start of 2014 I hit the weights hard and got my diet in check. Was at 135 when I started, and in 6 months of heavy lifting doing lots of 5x5 sets and taking creatine and weight gain shakes twice a day to add 1600 calories each day to my solid meals I was able to get up to 175 with 13% bf. I was stoked. So I was stuck at that weight, so I added some daa to try to break past and nothing.
So to my point if the post, I ordered some gear from my last source I used, did a little research to make sure they were still gtg and everything I read was good. So ordered my cycle in December and figured with the holidays it would take at most 4 weeks, and that's a long time. But still hasn't received my package and also stopped getting tells to my emails. I used alinshop, which I used to live because of the stealth gear. But now I'm out $500 bucks and just looking for a little help on a reliable source. I know I'm new here, I don't expect to just have good sources thrown at me, but I was hoping maybe my story is similar to someone out there who has been where I am. It took so much for me to go through a major surgery, dealing with a disease for the rest of my life, but not letting it get me down. To be at the weight I am baffels my doctors as it is.
My planned cycle was Test cyp 300mg ( 1cc mon, thurs)
Test prop 100mg frontload (1cc every 3days)
Eq 300 (1cc mon-thurs)
Armidex .5mg e3days
Nolva and clen classic pct.
I would ruin hcg during cycle but never have had a source with it.
Just a simple cycle to get back into it. This will be my 4th cycle, or would have been. Anyone out there heard anything about alinshop going under??? Anyways thanks for any help guys. I have checked out some of the sites people banner on their posts, but I'm always weirded out by that. Thanks again guys. If I can grow you guys can grow too.

Back