• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Interesting lab

So much dirty nasty underdosed gear out there it's ridiculous. It really is a shame how greedy people get in this game.

Don't be fooled by everything you read on the internet, words to live by.......:coffee:

Am I the way only one who thought, I dont care, I wish I had some?

Na you won't catch the HIV from that, just a good staph infection.

Get Shredded!
You can not believe everything you see on video or read on the web. It's completely fabricated video, it's one company battling and substituting another. A good stage director and video editing.
They have properly managed to demonstrate a terrible look of the premises.
But this video only shows the premise in which are stored labels, boxes, vials, which are used in the further processing and production directly only at the factory! You can see, everything is closed up in the boxes and folded on shelves.
Have you seen the production process or processing of the products in this place? No. In such premise there is no production.
May be you think that such premises with labels and cartoon boxes of Pharmacom or Balkan looks more pretty? You are mistaken.

The creators of this video have missed one moment. In Vermodje line are present ampoules. Tell me please, how they are made under those conditions? Is this possible without production capacity?
Do you know the complete production process of ampoules?
I'll tell you briefly.
The production of ampoules is made on modern technological facilities.
Stage of preparation for filling vials
- opening of the capillaries;
- annealing vials;
- washing of exterior and interior surfaces of ampoules;
- drying and sterilization;
- determination of the depth of vacuum.

Since its Vermodje introduction on the steroid's market, Balkan Pharmaceuticals significantly lost their positions and profit.
This falsified video was made to blacken the name of Vermodje. And video was made and was intended for all sales market in such the CIS countries, in Romania and foreign countries.
In English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBbya9ONtU
In Romanian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voq4a0jKREE
In russian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMtaSCtT8k

We can only guess who is interested in a such libel...
All people who have tried Vermodje products they know high quality of products, they didn't have any issues and they know Vermodje products may be not a higher quality than Balkan products, but at the same level for sure.

You can not believe everything you see on video or read on the web. It's completely fabricated video, it's one company battling and substituting another. A good stage director and video editing.
They have properly managed to demonstrate a terrible look of the premises.
But this video only shows the premise in which are stored labels, boxes, vials, which are used in the further processing and production directly only at the factory! You can see, everything is closed up in the boxes and folded on shelves.
Have you seen the production process or processing of the products in this place? No. In such premise there is no production.
May be you think that such premises with labels and cartoon boxes of Pharmacom or Balkan looks more pretty? You are mistaken.

The creators of this video have missed one moment. In Vermodje line are present ampoules. Tell me please, how they are made under those conditions? Is this possible without production capacity?
Do you know the complete production process of ampoules?
I'll tell you briefly.
The production of ampoules is made on modern technological facilities.
Stage of preparation for filling vials
- opening of the capillaries;
- annealing vials;
- washing of exterior and interior surfaces of ampoules;
- drying and sterilization;
- determination of the depth of vacuum.

Since its Vermodje introduction on the steroid's market, Balkan Pharmaceuticals significantly lost their positions and profit.
This falsified video was made to blacken the name of Vermodje. And video was made and was intended for all sales market in such the CIS countries, in Romania and foreign countries.
In English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBbya9ONtU
In Romanian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voq4a0jKREE
In russian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMtaSCtT8k

We can only guess who is interested in a such libel...
All people who have tried Vermodje products they know high quality of products, they didn't have any issues and they know Vermodje products may be not a higher quality than Balkan products, but at the same level for sure.
So vermodje and radjay are the same?

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron20 for 20% off

I posted this in another thread and I'm re-posting it here.

Some of y'all kill me! Seriously, how can you not figure out who is a good source or a bad source?

The only proven sources on this board are Pharmalogic, Granabolic, Blueprint and from what everyone says RC is solid as well. I don't even look the direction at any others as there is no point. You will not get better than the four sources I just mentioned.

Some of y'all kill me! Seriously, how can you not figure out who is a good source or a bad source?

The only proven sources on this board are Pharmalogic, Granabolic, Blueprint and from what everyone says RC is solid as well. I don't even look the direction at any others as there is no point. You will not get better than the four sources I just mentioned.
Vermodje is known pharmaceutical company in Moldova, If Vermodje busted then there must be some proof and not a youtube video. It should be concrete evidence in media, newspapers.But there are no scandal around the company in media. It's smear, completely fabricated video, only on youtube. As i said, all people who have tried Vermodje products they know high quality of products and they didn't have any issues never!

This statement is just wrong. I'm not knocking the sources you listed but to call them the only proven sources is ridiculous. I've dealt with 3/4 you've listed. All were fine. All have had problems at one point or another and you left off a minimum of 5 solid sources.

a good source today can be a fucking shit tomorrow,just saying...

This statement is just wrong. I'm not knocking the sources you listed but to call them the only proven sources is ridiculous. I've dealt with 3/4 you've listed. All were fine. All have had problems at one point or another and you left off a minimum of 5 solid sources.

Great....you're missing my point....Stop going the cheap route and risked getting fucked.

Like I said, I only use 2 sources and there is a good reason why that cannot be argued.

a good source today can be a fucking shit tomorrow,just saying...

That wouldn't make them a good source now would it?

Point is, stop being a cheapass and if something is too good to be true it probably is!

I agree with Damgar, it's not that there is anything wrong with your sources you listed but other places like Steroid Fax, Euroking, Domestic Supply, and others have been around for a long time and have some great products. Sometimes it's not just knowing the great sources, but which products are the best and from where, meaning I don't get my dbol, and oils from the same place, nor do I get my AI's from those places.

I agree with Damgar, it's not that there is anything wrong with your sources you listed but other places like Steroid Fax, Euroking, Domestic Supply, and others have been around for a long time and have some great products. Sometimes it's not just knowing the great sources, but which products are the best and from where, meaning I don't get my dbol, and oils from the same place, nor do I get my AI's from those places.

Ok I get it, stop cherry picking one thing I said and focus on the point.

Back